TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 12 - May 1, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 12 - May 1, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … let's get this thread started ….

Next Week's Episode Title … "Awkward"

Next Week appears to be the Family Visit Episode

Thanks to Flowerpower at Survivor Blows we have some transcript to the preview.

Jiffy: In a game of manipulation

See Devins and Ron
Ron gives Devins a piece of paper....he tells him, "This is a secret advantage, I'm just gonna give it to you...

Ron in confessional: It's expired....but he doesn't need to know that!

Cut to camp and see Victoria, Aurora, and Lauren....see Aurora reading the paper, and Devins comes back to camp and tells them, Why are you looking in my bag?, as she puts the paper back in his bag.

Jiffy: You can't trust anyone....except family

Jiffy to them at the challenge...."Challenge is good to go all that is missing is the loved ones!"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the weekly interview with Jeff Probst by EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/25/survivor-jeff-probst-interview-wardog/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Patrick Gomez: What can you tell us about next week’s episode [which will feature the loved ones visits]?
Jeff Probst: Love kicks the game into the next gear!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Of all the remaining players, I like Rick Devin the best, but unless there is a miracle, he's probably not going to make it to the finale. He had me when he said he had a 'dad bod' at the beginning of the series.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Hes been my favourite all along Kooklie.. but unless he keeps winning immunity, hes toast.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he needs a miracle....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really like him also

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection Clues for the week:

ONE CASTAWAY GETS CAUGHT RED-HANDED RUMMAGING THROUGH SOMEONE’S BAG AT CAMP, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 1

“Awkward” – One castaway gets caught red-handed rummaging through someone’s bag at camp. Also, castaways battle to win reward in the form of love when family members pay a visit, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I'm partial to a few that are still left in the main game...I like Rick a lot, he's clever, social and has managed to save himself when it's needed. I particularly love that he outlasted Wardog, moments after he joined forces with him! (I have a penchant for irony)
I like Aurora, also. She's a scrappy thing, and I've loved her since she uttered, "Hey, I'm gay, and I'm team Joe"
Another of my faves is Julie. She's a bit of an emotional wreck, or has been at times, but she's also proven to be analytical enough to keep under the radar, and to keep her chances alive.
Victoria, too is one of my faves. She was brilliant during the Aubrey ouster, and has managed to lay low since then, but always seems to be on the 'right side' of the vote. She has a good chance of pulling off a win.
Ron, yuck, Gavin, meh, Lauren, ummmm...no thanks. I'm not suggesting that those three I'm not so fond of don't have a chance of winning the whole thing, just that they haven't stood out enough for me to be on their train. Ron, in particular, who agreed with Rick last episode that the three of them (including Wardog -- how?) were the 'biggest threats'...For Rick, that's true, but neither Ron nor Wardog stood out for me as threats to win it all...they can't even win immunity!! Ron is convinced that he's somehow masterminded the game thus far. Deluded. That's about all I can say about him.
I'm really looking forward to see who returns to the main game from Exile, (god save us if it's Reem, the most bad-tempered person to ever play this game) but I seriously doubt she has a chance).
Go Julie!!! Go Rick!!!! Go Aurora!! Go Victoria!!!
Those are my picks for final four, depending on who returns, because I would hop right on the Chris train if it leaves the Exile station!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, I can't stand Victoria - I think it's the beanie.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tcgirl, I agree with everything you said!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Rick gets voted out the first time he loses at the IC.

Tribalgirl, my money is on Victoria. That girl is a stone-cold killer when it comes to strategy. I think she's the only person this season who has NOT had her name written down at TC and she's always on the right side of the vote (but no one ever refers to her as a goat).
She's playing the game - for sure!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Release Pics are out and thanks to Sheldor over at Survivor Blows, I was able to see them in timeline order …. Yea!!!

First of all from the previews we know that Ron gives Rick an advantage that is outdated and that Aurora (and the girls???) are caught by Rick going through his bag. Does this mean Rick Devens is on the chopping block if he doesn't win immunity?

Secondly we know that Aurora still has an advantage she won way back at the beginning of the season, and it is good for when there are 7 Survivors left …. which will be this episode.

And lastly we know that this is the Family Reunion episode. Here are 4 pics of the Reward Challenge which is the Family Reunion part.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here are some pics from the Immunity Challenge:

Frankly, I think Julie has a really good chance of pulling this one off. She is small. She weighs less than the others. And she seems to have muscle tone that we have seen from previous challenges.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
family visit...my fav!!!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    

I think this one will come down to Julie, Aurora and Victoria because they're small and most likely have small feet. I think it will be a toss up between Aurora and Julie. Aurora has some serious abs, balance and she knows she's out if she doesn't win it.

I agree Julie is also built for this and has shown great physical strength. I'm not sure she feels she desperately needs it.

I hope Aurora wins it. I could enjoy her winning.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
rooting for Aurora or Julie to win this immunity. Julie looks particularly strong in the above screen grab pic...looking at her family member, determined to win.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Aren't the family members usually gone by the time it comes to the immunity challenge (and that is clearly the immunity challenge because the necklace is there)?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: