TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 10 - April 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 10 - April 17, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's get the ball rolling for next week:

Title: Blood of a Blindside

Thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows we have a transcript of the preview for next week:

Jiffy: An empire rises

Wardog: I want to build a six person alliance (see Kelley, wardog, Lauren, Gavin, Julie, Ron)

Kelley: In confessional: the six is staying strong so it's like which one do you take out now?

Jiffy: but with the kingdom in chaos....

See Devins and Victoria talking, Devins tells her: If we come together, we run the game.

Victoria in confessional: This is a plan that could work.

See Devins Julie and David sitting together
David tells them: I think we go for Wardog

Jiffy: ....a monarch could fall

See Julie
Julie: I am ready to expect fireworks tonight

At the last Tribal Council, Julia voted for Kelley and Aurora voted for David. Everybody else, 9 votes, went for Julia (That was a surprise)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
In a twitter discussion about what was not shown, Julia said that, prior to the vote, Wardog stood up and counted voting heads. So, she knew she was going. I don't know if that's true or not. If that were true, why did David play the idol. But, that's what she said.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff's EW interview

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/11/survivor-jeff-probst-edge-of-extinction-episode-9-tribal-council/

Kearie

07-21-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Based on the link provided by Granny2b, there will be 2 people booted next week. (The 10th episode on the 17th)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Granny and Kearie ……… it's been a really crazy few days for me, and I knew I forgot something this morning before I headed out the door.

Anyway.....Granny's link is good and here's the teaser from the bottom of that link.

Daton Ross: Things are heating up and I’m not sure I know where anyone stands. What can you tell us about next week?
Jeff Probst: Two people going home. Uh-oh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Home or just Extinction, I wonder...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I personally think Survivor talk for going home means getting booted

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues for the next episode:

TWO TRIBAL COUNCILS IN ONE HOUR, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17

“Blood of a Blindside” – Two tribal councils in one hour, and a surprise advantage may pay off for one castaway’s game, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jim Early at Survivor Whispers Premiere has hinted at a couple of advantages that haven't shown up yet.

One is a double vote found by Devins and the other is an advantage found by Chris at EofE. Maybe one of those is what is referred to in the CBS Misdirection clues above.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to YouTube.com to another preview of the next episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHwAcUhbuMw

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ack!!! Just realized I am going to miss next THREE episodes of Survivor because I will be going on a cruise* for 18 nights beginning Monday, and probably won't have internet access except the chance encounter here and there. Oh! But I am meeting Seamonkey and Egbok in Los Angeles Thursday April 18, so they may have results of next week for me then.

*(Emerald Princess, beginning Vancouver, B.C., stops in Los Angeles, Huatulco and Puerto Vallarta, MX, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, and Cartagena, Colombia, ending in Fort Lauderdale.)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so bummed I will miss you in LA! have a super duper trip!! xoxoxo

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Have a really, really, really great time JuJu!!!

I see the poster has removed the YouTube.com link I posted above...…… Oh Well.

Here's a different one …. and a better one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcRBeimXk4s

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sheldor at Survivor Blows posted some pics of a preview, one pic by one pic ….. and he managed to catch this one.

This is Chris at EofE evidently looking for some kind of advantage in the next episode.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ginger and Pamy.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
juju. if it bothers you to miss Survivor that much, I will go on the cruise on your behalf!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I find the CBS Photo Express pictures a bit confusing this week:

Here's a picture of the last 10 survivors lined up for a challenge. It appears that it is individual since the stations behind the players are individual and color-coded individually. The caption doesn't say Reward Challenge or Immunity Challenge … it just says Jeff Probst addresses the Remaining Survivors.

This picture of a stack of pizza says this is a reward …. but it doesn't say Reward Challenge.
In the first picture, if this was an Immunity Challenge, the necklace should be out in plain sight, not a covered item on a table (which is probably the pizza).

I'm wondering if the pizza is offered up to the Survivors that if they feel safe from Tribal Council, they might elect to sit out and eat pizza???

There are 2 Survivors leaving this week, but I don't see 2 challenges of any kind, just that one picture above with the 10 Survivors lined up.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sounds like a great guess!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing, Ginger, that it could be not a reward, but a bribe.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
That looks disgusting...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Maybe to you and me, Cass …. but to them it probably looks like jewels in Heaven!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
They must have photoshopped the flies out of the picture of the pizza slices.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It looks most unappetizing from where I sit.. Full of dinner.

I always look at the coffee ☕ rewards and bleh, I hate coffee. I wonder if I would want it for the caffeine, though that would make me hungrier, I think.I

Or, I might be craving anything.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It looks most unappetizing from where I sit.. Full of dinner.

I always look at the coffee ☕ rewards and bleh, I hate coffee. I wonder if I would want it for the caffeine, though that would make me hungrier, I think.I

Or, I might be craving anything. Even pizza coated flies.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I'm sure I'd chow down, flies and all, if I were hungry enough.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I will take a side of flies, please! 👀

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Ewww, that would gag a maggot. LOL

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If not the coffee then the sugar and cream would be a jolt of energy.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I've listened to several podcasts with Survivors.. and they usually all say Survivor Pizza is horrible... but the whole you're starving so... I guess anything is better than a few spoonfuls of rice...

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
There must be two immunity challenges as there are two people voted out. This must be for the first challenge to see who is feeling safe. After this I bet no one is except who wins the II.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think you're right, Vickie. There wouldn't be enough time in the 1 hr show to have a reward challenge & 2 tribals.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: