TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 9 - April 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 9 - April 10, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, that was very interesting last night. I didn't really think they were going to do it!

Except for Ron, Eric, Julie and Devins ….. everybody else voted Eric out.

That includes Victoria who appeared not to be on board the way the show was edited. And it includes David who didn't vote the same way as Devins for a change. Very interesting the way it all pulled together. Ron's face was "Epic"!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview between Dalton Ross and Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/04/survivor-jeff-probst-edge-of-extinction-episode-8/

And here's the teaser from the bottom of that article:

Dalton Ross: Okay, we saw a big reaction from the jury in the preview for next week’s Tribal Council. What can you tell us?
Jeff Probst: One of the craziest Tribals. Ever.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Flowerpower at Survivor Blows we get a transcript to the preview that aired at the end of last night's show for next week's episode:

Jiffy: In a fight for the future

Devins to David: How do we move forward?

David in confessional: We have to figure out who gets custody of our hidden immunity idol

Jiffy: the sins of your past...

See Julie, who is sitting with Ron and Aurora...asks them: Are we going for David?

See Lauren say to Julia: Ron

See Wentworth say to Wardog: Julia?

See Victoria next to Devins say: Vote for Kelley.

Julia in conf: They're trying to bamboozle us

See the jury in AWE and shock....Reem, Chris, Aubry, Joe, Eric...

Jiffy: ....can come back to haunt you....(Aubry's face is incredulous!!)

Jiffy at TC: I've never seen anything like this!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title for the April 10th episode:

"Y'all Making Me Crazy"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the preview for next week from over at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwWQY6WrN9g

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Except for Ron, Eric, Julie and Devins ….. everybody else voted Eric out.

That includes Victoria who appeared not to be on board the way the show was edited. And it includes David who didn't vote the same way as Devins for a change. Very interesting the way it all pulled together. Ron's face was "Epic"!!!

Too late to check it out tonight, but I am almost sure there were two votes for Lauren and maybe two votes for Kelly and maybe two votes for David(?) and THEN everybody else voted for Eric. Oh, and Aurora had an extra vote which they may not have shown!

Ack!! Somebody check it out at this link:
Votes are show halfway through clip, and there are 13.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwWQY6WrN9g

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oopsie, never mind. I see what Ginger was saying. But somebody else please count and see if there were 12 or 13 votes. And David did not get any, just Kelly and Lauren, with two each. Sorry.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let me rephrase that so there will not be any confusion.

Julie and Devins voted for Lauren
Ron and Eric voted for Kelly
All others (8 of them) voted for Eric (BOOT)

Per Michel at Survivor Blows, Aurora did not use her extra vote (as it was not needed) and it is good til F7.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here's our CBS Misdirection Clues for next week (for whatever good they will do us … lol)

TRIBAL COUNCIL HEATS UP, AND CASTAWAYS STRATEGIZE UNTIL MOMENTS BEFORE THE VOTE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10

“Y’all Making Me Crazy” – Tribal Council heats up, and castaways strategize until moments before the vote. Also, concentration is key at a classic immunity challenge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 10 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
YouTube.com link for preview of next week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_pFhhUBA8

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
In the video posted just above, you can see a show of the survivors coming back from Tribal Council.

Jim Early at Survivor Whispers has pointed out that it appears Gavin has won immunity. Jim has a still shot up at his Facebook site and you can see the outline of the head and haircut that belongs to Gavin and the outline of the necklace.

I tried to bring a copy of it over, but could only capture the thumbprint and by enlarging it is just too blurry. So, look at the video above or just take Jim's outlook on it (as I have) … at least I have given you the information.

If I get a chance at a larger, clearer picture of the stillshot, I'll bring it over to you.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Also, Jim has mentioned at his site that …..

the double vote that Aurora holds …. if it should be used and wound up in a tie vote, it would still be valid when they went to break the tie vote. It's valid til F7, so don't know if that scenario will even come up or if so, in which episode. Just letting you know how the double vote works.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff Ginger!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Alaginger, I think this might be a screenshot of going to or from tribal council, with the lead person possibly wearing the immunity necklace. I made this screenshot using Windows snipping tool while stopping the Youtube video.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
That’s great JuJu.

Gavin outline with necklace is the guy in the back of the line.

Person in front has something (bag) slung over their shoulder.

I’ll take your stillshot and see if I can zoom in on it and enlarge without blurring. Thanks a bunch.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great shot Juju!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … let's see how this looks now

Like I said, the person in the front has a bag or something slung over their shoulder. The person in the very back has the shape head and haircut of Gavin and a sharp rise of some kind on both shoulders similar to the top of the necklace going over the shoulders.

juju2

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh! I see how that shot could be seen as either way, depending on whether they are walking east or west on a small island at sunrise or sunset more likely! LOL. You, being the bigger fan, would know which way they are walking. Nevertheless, I think we are both looking at the same person who appears to have raised humps on both shoulders, and I agree it is most likely Gavin, IF there were a player named Gavin in the game, and there just might be - that youngish kid who often helps his team win challenges but goes unheralded on the televised shows.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
(lol) JuJu … I'm just repeating what Jim Early at Survivor Whispers Premiere has pointed out.

I wouldn't know a Gavin from a jelly bean!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I won't tell anybody, Ginger. We all believe you are a goddess of insider Survivor info. You are like our TVCH cult leader. LOL.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oh, no ... oh my goodness ... that sounds terrible (lol)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here's some pictures from this week's episode, including the Immunity Challenge

These are from the CBS Press Image Release

There are a few pictures from EofE, but this one interested me. Fishing gear? (Eric and Aubry in the picture)

Well, we see David and Devins are chatting it up at the well with Ron and Julie

And we see Gavin and Julia are in conversation and making agreements on the beach with Kelly and Lauren.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Immunity Challenge:

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is Gavin, I think... In the last shot.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
In that picture where Gavin and Julia are above the picture with them and Kelly, does it at first glance look like they are giants looking down upon the earth?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to YouTube.com for the Sneak Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPL7L4Qdf10

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
scrappy-pup (Dan aka Wardog sheesh) is all over twitter spoiling things. Sounds like he may get 'burned' tonight at tribal. (This might be my favorite episode this season if it's true!)

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
oooooo... hope so... and it was be karma-ic justice if Wentworth and Lauren flipped on him...

But I would really like to see Ron gone... That picture of him above around a barrel... if looks could kill... those are dagger eyes to David...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: