TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 6th Show, Mar 27: Archive through March 30, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that does make sense, Rvon. I had read that they all went back to E of E but then I saw the sail raise and 2 people leave so I couldn't figure it out, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not surprised that Keith left, but didn't expect that Wendy would.

Bummed it was Joe.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Talk about looks being deceiving. Make no mistake about it, that Victoria is a stone-cold killer when it comes to Survivor. My money is on her to go all the way.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
No Ponderosa yet, as they are all still on that island. Ponderosa is sometimes my favorite part of the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ponderosa with Keith and Wendy would be of no interest to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if there are no Ponderosa videos because Keith and Wendy are not on the jury. They may not do any Ponderosa videos until after the second EI challenge because whoever doesn't win his/her way back into the game will leave EI and go to Ponderosa for the remainder of the game.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Half the people they showed last night I don't recall ever seeing. Did they sneak in some players?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was so bummed to see Joe voted out :-(

I hope his is the one to win his way back in the game and take it all.

I think he would have won the challenge if he wasn’t given that disadvantage

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I know Lyn. Who is this Aurora person? LOL.

I'm so very sad about Joe. Good thing is we will get to see him every week still.

I'm Glad Keith and Wendy left.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I thought Joe would surely win the first II and wouldn't be voted out. I thought for sure Kelly would go. I don't like the Kama six. Belck and Victoria seems to be leading the pack.

I must admit, watching the show last night I found myself getting emotional a couple times.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
WELL, disappointed that I couldn't get exit interviews from Keith & Wendy at my fav site yet.

Will keep watching daily, believe you me!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was cheering Wendy on. God love her she was trying so hard and the stress really amped up her turrets. I admire her so much!! she was soooo close to winning!! Im sad that she ended up leaving. I dont think it counts as a quit because she was voted out...hope she gets Sia award!

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
When watching last night I thought about how extinction island really puts a wrinkle in the game and no one even considered that when they decided to vote Joe, or anyone else for that matter, out since they knew the island was still in play.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Wendy agrees with you. She doesn't think she quit either:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/28/survivor-wendy-diaz-edge-of-extinction/amp/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I must have missed this. So is Rheem, Audrey and the others still in the game.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes and they are the jury!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Starr ty for the article!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She makes my head spin and not in a good way. She is so sure of things she cannot know.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
'Survivor: Edge of Extinction' castaway Wendy Diaz insists she didn't quit 'Survivor'

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-edge-of-extinction-castaway-wendy-diaz-insists-she-didnt-quit-survivor-25604.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As far as I'm concerned, neither Wendy nor Keith quit. They were voted out of TC and given the option to go back into the game. If they chose not to go to EI after they were initially voted out, that wouldn't count as quitting either. They gave it a shot and it didn't work out. EI is hell on earth with no shelter and no food. I don't blame them for leaving. But they didn't quit.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I think if they chose to pass up EI and walked out instead, they quit.

At the least, they quit trying.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Everyone has the option of leaving Survivor whenever they want to leave. It’s not a prison. So anyone who has the option to stay but voluntarily leaves is quitting. They quit.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it's both.

They could build a shelter on EI, couldn't they? There are enough of them there, and they've been there long enough. And catch food. That's part of the experience.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Exactly. I don’t see how EI is all that different than regular Survivor, especially since there is a group of people there. Except (and this is a good thing) you don’t have to worry about going to Tribal Council all the time and getting voted off.

Of course, your odds of getting back into the game and winning may be lower, but the odds of you winning Survivor in the first place aren’t that much better. You’re still in the game and can win.

All this stuff about raising the sail, yada, yada. You can “raise the sail” at any point during your time on Survivor. So if you voluntarily leave, you are quitting the game.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes. I think they quit. And that's fine. I'm sure I would have too! Your odds are slim and it's horrible out there -- no chance for rewards. And that bitter lady barking in your ear every day? Yep, I'd quit.