TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 8 - April 3, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 8 - April 3, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's open this thread up with who voted for who last night to get a picture of the "Merge" dynamics:

The original tribe that had Joe and Aubry in it, is now with the 6-pack (3 guys, 3 gals) and Aurora. The 6-pack all voted Joe out, and Aurora and Joe voted for Devins.

On the other side, Wentworth, Lauren and WarDog all voted for David …… and David and Devins both voted for Wentworth.

So...unless those others get their act together and maybe pull Aurora in, looks like the 6-pack has control.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/28/survivor-jeff-probst-edge-of-extinction/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Okay, strong merge episode here, sir. What can you tell us about the follow-up next week?
Jeff Probst: Tribal. Epic.

Ginger: Well, that didn't tell us much in the teaser...….lol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> from Survivor Whispers
>
>
Next week's tribal is supposed to be one to remember... immunity idols, vote nullifiers, and other advantages played. In the end, someone is blindsided.... Speculation is that it is Kelley.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is our CBS Misdirection for next week:

THE CASTAWAYS ON EDGE OF EXTINCTION ARE THRILLED WHEN MORE NEWS COMES THEIR WAY, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3

Title: “I’m the Puppet Master”

The puppet master attempts to pull the strings on other castaways, and one castaway struggles to find balance at an immunity challenge after exhaustion takes its toll, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 3 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here are pics from the Reward Challenge … two teams (yellow and blue) of 6 players each:

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's some pics from the Immunity Challenge

And so you can see that they are on tippy toes, here's 2 more pics.

Plus, we know from the preview that something happens to somebody during this challenge and Dr. Joe (the Medic) is called in. I'm going to go see if I can find a pic about that, but it's not in the Press Release pics.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The only thing I can find in still shot was done by Jim Early at Survivor Whispers Premiere.

Here's a picture of Dr. Joe tending to somebody

And here's a picture of the stands with banners behind trying to help pinpoint who it might be.

Appears to be somebody at the right end of the challenge, but nothing really conclusive as to who it is that faints or falls or whatever!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a Sneak Preview of the Reward Challenge at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nemH2Z4gq7o

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
YouTube.com link to preview of the next episode … Immunity Challenge and Medic Call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dcBiEcW9PM

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff Ginger!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
JP said Jeff Probst: Tribal. Epic.

what the hell was epic about it??? I thought it was a yawn fest

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
What happened?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I guess it was epic in the sense that the 7 person Kama alliance should have been able to Pagong their way to the end, and one of their leaders, Eric ended up getting voted out. Kama strong is no more. I figured the revolution was in place when neither Kelly nor Lauren played their idols.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was expecting the idols to fly last night at TC and they didn't.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: