TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 5 - March 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 5 - March 20, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The title of the March 20th Episode:

"It's Like the Worst Cocktail Party Ever"

And it's a 2-hour episode

Ginger Note: Probably 2 episodes back to back on one night.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/14/survivor-edge-of-extinction-jeff-probst-episode-4/

And here is the teaser at the bottom of that interview:
Dalton Ross: Okay, sir. Tease us up for next week and tease us up good!
Jeff Probst: Extinction is kicking into the next gear and the gameplay on the beaches is brutal. Nobody is safe. No matter what anyone says

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows, we get a transcript of the preview for next week's show:

Jeff: A diabolical plan...see Lauren on the beach

Wardog to Kelley: I say me and you vote lauren out now

Kelley in confessional: wardog is a crazy man

Jiffy: and a ray of light

victoria to aubry: vote eric out now

Aubry: I was psyched to hear her say that

Jiffy: can push you over the edge
see the people on edge of extinction running

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well... I agree with Kelly... Wardog is a crazy man. He's ruined the season for me so far... I hope he's gone SOON!!!

Jeff!!! Snuff his torch!!! PLEASE!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wardog is Eric?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Wardog is Dan.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wardog reminds me of someone, but I just can't put my finger on who.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yes, Wardog is Dan. He is in the tribe now with Kelly and David ( returnees)

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Tony Lexie? The bald cop from several seasons ago? He seems to have that same attitude as him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
meh... not Tony. Tony was super-paranoid.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rob?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Wardog... Joe Mena... from Heroes/Hustlers/Healers

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

The castaways' mental toughness is tested on the Edge of Extinction, and targets begin switching from one castaway to another when weaknesses are exposed, on a special two-hour episode of Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a YouTube.com 30 second preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0T2bLEQV3E

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Maybe that is who he reminds me of Cass

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here are some pictures from the Reward Challenge in the next episode:

The Reward appears to be Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches??? Or maybe that is 2nd Reward and 1st is something much, much better.

Sheldor at Survivor Blows tells us that the next group of pictures all came from the camp where David and Kelly are, so I'm going to assume that they didn't win the Reward Challenge.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
love the pics! ty!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here's some pics from the Immunity Challenge from the second part of this week's show (the Episode 5 part).

Looks like the yellow team is lagging behind. I can't imagine that the team with David and Kelly (repeaters) could possibly lose again, so maybe this time they will come in first or second.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Frankly,

yabbadabbadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think David has been sandbagging on the puzzles because he wants Kelley out :-(

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sheldor at Survivor Blows has these 6 pics up and they are dated after those pics I have already posted … so they must be for the second half of this weeks show (Episode 6).

Reward Challenge

Immunity Challenge

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i love seeing the pics!! makes me feel like I had a head start when i watch challenge and its like the pics came to life!! ty!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I swear I don't remember Kelly being that much of a power player for David to want her out and the other girl (I can't remember who- it might have been Lauren) saying that Wentworth was one of her favorite players of all time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like nice weather.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a sneak peek preview from YouTube.com of the Reward Challenge in the Episode 5 portion of our next show:

ROFLMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pPxGc74Nd8

This really cracked me up. I can see why the David/Kelly tribe probably lost the Reward Challenge. David keeps falling off WarDog's shoulders when trying to retrieve bolo ball thingeys. Still laughing!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a sneak peek preview #2 from YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N85JdqHoYmc

I personally think David is more at risk to be leaving that tribe before Lauren … you know how we get all those nice misdirection clues from CBS.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
David's opinion of Kelly is clouded by Kelly's appearance on a Recap episode of Rob Has a Podcast during David's season. She recapped the merge episode with Rob and Rob asked her who she was rooting for anyone and she told Rob "No"... so he takes that 1 piece of information... she wasn't rooting for me then... so will root for me ever... does she even like me...

I found that clip in Josh Wiggler's First One Out interviews with the cast (on location) that he did with them just days before the season started.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jim Early of Whispers has given this spoiler for this evening:

He says Lesu is safe for the first half of the show (the Episode 5 portion) so that's the Kelly/David tribe.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: