TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Mar 13

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 4th Show, Mar 13 users admin

"I Need a Dance Partner"

Survivor 38
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 14, 2019Cass_cat25 03-14-19  9:19 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
It cracked me up with the yellow tribe taken aback that the blue tribe would kick Chris out. Jeff asked about it & they stated how he was the one that pulled the team along.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I kind of like Wardog.

Wendy sure healed fast so she could jump around and suck up more airtime.

The buff draw is supposed to be random and they should not mess with that. This had to happen at some point.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Who said the show title?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wardog said it.

I have to wonder if some of them on the losing team make it far as we see so much of them and it seems we barely know the other team. I'm bummed they are still gunning for joe. I hope he realizes it and keeps carrying his team to a win until the merge.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
When anybody arrives at Extinction Beach Reem calls out "We don't want you here'"

Reem is not a friendly person.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No, she's not. And Chris was a gem for sharing his fish. I'm not sure I would have if they were being jerks to me!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Wendy is growing on me. I don't think she's worthy of winning, but she does make me laugh. She's silly, but not at all mean.

Reem and Wardog really turn me off. Reem's negativity and Dan's obnoxious ego.

I didn't like Rick at first, simply because he reminded me of Jared Fogal from the old Subway commercials. I grew to like Rick...he was funny and kind, loyal to David and Wendy. I've never liked Kelly, she a mean girl and bullies others.

I picked Victoria to win in the game, but I really don't like her. She's not game smart...talking about Joe in front of Joe.

The rest of the peeps I'm still pretty neutral to.

It was dumb to vote out Chris and then Rick. What are they thinking. I hope they can get along on EI.
If I were there I would be working every day to build a fire fast.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would be looking for idols.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
With this crew I’m thinking you’d better be looking for them and ususing them. Cause the votes are nuts.

If the Ex Island people had a clue they would join together. As long as the others keep voting off the strongest players, they could become a very strong tribe.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Why would Reem say that??? Makes NO sense??? Wouldn't more people mean more people to trudge up the steps to retrieve rice/food.... get water... keep a fire going... build a better shelter... yeesh!

Kearie!!! We are united in our dislike of Wardog!!! YES!!!! There is another!!! He's ruined the season for me so far... HE NEEDS TO GO!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wendy is not growing on me.... drives me nuts.

Agree with the assessment of Reem... Eric is a stud and can do anything, including catch fish... which it appears they had the gear, but no one tried.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I’m with you, Kookliebird, Wendy drives me nuts too. Ys, and Wardog can leave anytime soon.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Not liking Reem AT. ALL.

I started out really liking Wendy but I just dont get her.She seems super nice and sweet but not Survivor smart.. I dont know... shes still there so maybe she is smart... or lucky. Im going with Lucky. ;)

Do not care for WarDog or kelley. They can go next.

SOOOOO sad to see Rick go.

Was weird to see some other tribe members that I didn't even know exsisted...like Victoria or gavin.. I had to look up their names on banner above and I see someone named Aurora. hmmm I need to pay more attention!! LOL

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Same here, CG. I did not recognize those new players, like Victoria, Gavin or Aurora.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dan???

Is that Wardog???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It blows my mind that none of these people will go into the ocean for fish.

TBH, Wardog doesn't bother me as much as he bothers some. He's egotistical (but that entertains me). At least he's not spiteful like Reem and Keith.

Reem and Keith are two of the nastiest individuals. True fans of the game are able to put the game behind them once they are voted out, but not these two. Everything is so personal with them.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think with Keith the problem is he's young and easily influenced by those around him... Reem has been his only interaction with another person. Her cancerous attitude has infected him... If he around more uplighting and positive he probably would be light and positive as well...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Reem really is not a good person... at least under these circumstances...and I'm sure once she's not under CBS restrictions of commenting about the show she'll be first to blame the editing...

"I got a bad edit"

I hope I'm wrong... and she owns her actions.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Cass Cat I was thinking the exact same thing about keith. Hes way younger than I thought he was and hes spent 3 days alone with Reem. Poor kid.. I hope he changes his Reem-like bad attitude soon (if he doesn't wave the white flag first!!)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Reem certainly seems like a very bitter negative person. It must be hard to live that way (and hard for the people around her).

Watchers

02-25-2019

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watchers a private message Print Post    
Wow 4 people on EI. I wonder when we're going to see some action with these people? I like to see them do some thing to stay on EI.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A friend of Reem posted that she is great in person.. No comment recently, though.

She is not handling things very well and seems .. Yes.. Bitter. Holding grudges

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am going to give everybody on Extinction Island a pass until we know more about how that particular twist is going to work. But it would be really smart for somebody there to promote the idea that they could come back as an entire team, so they could live in harmony and cooperation with a hope for a better future and not to burn bridges.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That sounds like a good positive plan. Unfortunately, Reem is poisoning that whole environment.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And since they have no idea how much will work.. Best to consider jury management now. Those on the edge of extinction know things are different. Those still in tribes probably still think the early boots go home.

Die-hard fans have to know that there have been twists and returnees, so never assume someone is gone gone.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: