TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 3 - March 6, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 3 - March 6, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title --- "Betrayals Are Going To Be Exposed"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Granny put the link to the Jeff Probst interview with Dalton Ross at EW.com over in last week's thread. Thank you Granny. Running late today as I had an injection in my knee this morning plus a trip to the lawyer's office to sign the settlement papers...only to find out on the computer he took everything out of the checking account account yesterday...….Oh, Boy.

Anyway.....here's the link with a teaser at the bottom for next week:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/28/survivor-jeff-probst-edge-of-extinction-episode-2/

Teaser for next week:
Dalton Ross: We’ll get our answer as to Keith’s destination next week. What else can you tease about the next episode?
Jeff Probst: Oh, so much fun! One player reveals they’re a bigger schemer than some might have guessed. And E of E reveals a bit more. Nothing is gonna be easy.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Hope everything went well Ginger!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's our CBS Misdirection Clues:

“Betrayals Are Going to Get Exposed” – Teamwork is the key to success in an all-new immunity challenge. Also, two castaways attempt to get along while trying to survive on the “Edge of Extinction,” on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Note: Guess Keith wound up electing to try to stay around.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Flowerpower at Survivor Blows, we have a transcript of the preview of next weeks show:

Jiffy: When the cat is out of the bag
See Aubry and Joe and Aubry tells Joe: Well at least we are seeing what peoples true colors are

Aubry: Nobody wants to talk to us (in confessional)

Jiffy: You will need a pack mentality
See kelley's tribe on the beach

Wentworth: I mean it's kill or be killed (in confessional)

See Wendy's swollen and black and blue ankle

Jiffy: Or, you'll catch a bad break

Wendy in confessional: It just started throbbing and I am like worried because I have never broken anything. Crying

Cut to extinction and Reem complaining....I have been here for three freakin' days and all I have eaten is a bite of coconut. If no one shows up I might have to raise that flag.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Close up of Wendy's ankle

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The CBS Photo Express pics are up, so I'll get more shots soon of the challenge.

Meanwhile, here are 2 pictures that I take as further proof that Keith does, indeed, go to join Reem. She appears to be happy about something!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh no I really love Wendy!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Everyone seems to love her.. Except me. 😬

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
can I ask why?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If Wendy is hurt, she'll be an easy boot this week.

Sea, I'm with you. There is something about her that just rubs me the wrong way.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Photo Express pics are up and I've snagged these from the challenge. I've tried to offer them up to you in the sequence I think they go, but I could be off.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I really don't know why she irritated me. I also think she was too quick to ally with underdogs, in a public way (and without knowing about edge of extinction twist, which may flip the script on strategies). I don't dislike her but I am not in the Wendy train.

I do hope that she didn't leave due to injury.. I hate when that happens to anyone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I kind of want Kelley to stay longer.

All these newbies who say "they had their day" will reverse that thought It they are ever asked back.

I wish they wouldn't mix returnees with newbies, but they do.. And Joe and Kelley are certainly playing balls to the wall in comps and I enjoy the comps way more than I enjoy weaker players sneering about stronger ones. Just me, though.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is Wendy the girl with Tourette's? She irritated me also - she wants to be open and honest and transparent and doesn't have a clue how vulnerable that makes her in the game. Blind loyalty is not an asset in Survivor...especially when she sees her underdog allies going out one by one.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Yes about Wendy having Tourette's

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, I understand.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It wasn't because of her Tourette's..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I root for her because of the Tourette's, but she turned me off with her naivete about the game.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the YouTube.com link to the sneak preview about the challenge for tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2KZLgeVb48

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Preview for Episode 3 over at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arF5ydVkGmY

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ….. so it appears there are 2 challenges tonight

The pictures I have with the wheel barrow and the shooting at targets is for Reward.

The water challenge is for Immunity.

The voting over at Survivor Blows seems to point at their thoughts sending Wendy home tonight. She appears in both challenges, so her injury is later in the episode. Whether it's a medical evac or she leaves voluntarily or is voted out, anybody's guess......but they are leaning to her electing not to go to Extinction Island. Ponderosa will be more comfortable and have doctors because of her injury...that's the thinking.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I would take being nice to him over the taxes off the table!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: