TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Feb 27

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 2nd Show, Feb 27 users admin

"One of Us is Going to Win the War"

Survivor 38
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 01, 2019Jimmer25 03-01-19  7:16 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Watchers

02-25-2019

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watchers a private message Print Post    
Hi Jimmer I put the photo to show who was voted out . I put a slash mark on it.I will stop the photos if you like.

Watchers

02-25-2019

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watchers a private message Print Post    
I wish they had shown who voted for who.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Watchers, I agree, I wonder why they didnt

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Watchers, the photo at the top shows who was voted out as well. Note that they don't get greyed out until they are out of the game.

Reem has an E on her name, for being on Extinction Island. Keith has a ? since we don't know what he decided yet. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like the E.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the ?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From Jeff's interview with Dalton, they are trying to keep viewers guessing about everything this season. Thus the cliffhanger.

Personally I think it is lame, but Jeff likes it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Makes me think of The Bachelor where they started ending episodes before the end of the rose ceremony to create cliffhangers.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
So Reem isn't really all alone there, is she.

Somebody is filming her.

They would have to have somebody with her to raise the white flag if she, for some reason, was unable to.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im sure they made that thing raisable by 1 person but yes she has a film crew there and probably a medic

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's pretty funny. We don't see them but these people are surrounded by big cameras and tons of equipment.

However, they may be instructed to keep interaction with her to a minimum so in that sense she is isolated.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I meant in case she got injured or passed out and couldn't get to the flag.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm sure the camera people change out so that they can go get showers, food, beds, etc. She does not. So she may not be "alone" per se, but she is definitely on her own.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, yes there are people there to help her if she passed out

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Crew are under union rules - they have to be cycled in and out periodically.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: