TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - February 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 2 - February 27, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title for Episode 2

"One of Us Is Going To Win The War"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the interview today between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/21/survivor-jeff-probst-edge-of-extinction-premiere/

And the teaser at the end of that interview:

Dalton Ross: One episode down. What can you tell us about next week’s installment of Edge of Extinction?
Jeff Probst: Pairs are starting to form, and idols are coming into play! Have I said how much I love idols!? People are always suggesting we do a season without them; I’m going the other way. I think we need to do a season that features them even more! That oughta rile up a few people. Talk next week!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Transcript from next week's episode preview:

Next time on Survivor:

Jeff: When your fire is too bright

Three newbies out in the water … "They've had their moment to shine. It's somebody else's turn.

Aubry: Joe and I are under a magnifying glass.

Jeff; A Phoenix must burn ...

New player on David's tribe: "Kelly's a huge threat."

David in conf: "I am all about blindsiding Wentworth. That's a great idea!"

See Wentworth

Jeff: .... to rise from the ashes.

Cut to Extinction Island

Reem: "What do I have to go through to get this second chance? No offense, but screw my tribe. Whatever. But, I don't want to cry because I am still in the game ... but it's wet and it's cold. I just gotta stick it out. Edge of freaking extinction!"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I got the impression from various Survivor Whispers postings from Jim Early that Kelly stays awhile. So, this is probably misdirection by CBS. It seemed like he was saying that Kelly and Lauren align and do some damage out there.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oh, I’m sure Kooklie ... CBS is great at giving Misdirection Clues (lol)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here are the CBS Misdirection Clues:

"One of Us Is Going to Win the War”

The first castaway is stranded all alone on “Edge of Extinction.” Also, first-time players bond together in an attempt to get a returnee out of the game, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Feb. 27 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to a sneak preview at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtRANvzsRy8

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to a sneak preview of the challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOQVENX31zQ

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's some pics from the challenge I snagged off of CBS Press Release website and resized here at TV Clubhouse.

This last pic of Joe … is that a pic of defeat or just resting while somebody else tosses the rings?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Looking at the pic of David working the combination lock device, it appears that Victoria, the redhead, must have sat out.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just dropping by to say that I enjoy your detective work! :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ginger is the super sleuth!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer and Sea ... glad somebody is dropping by ... I was getting lonely!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hi Ginger...my life has been crazy but I'm popping in now, as well! Thank you for all of your great detective work!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm still popping in!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I usually don't get too invested until a few episodes have occurred. Although, I always come in here and see what Ginger has found!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Aaahhh .... now I don’t feel as lonely.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You are the perpetual fan favorite, Ginger!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Victoria is on the yellow team, so wouldn't be visible in the pic of David with the locks. To me, it looks like Aurora sits out of the challenge, as I can see the ginger, (Victoria) in three of the challenge stills.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im always here with ya Ginger!!! xoxoxo

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
I'm here too!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ginger, we have all been waiting with bated breath and hoping you would weather your storms and come back to us. Thank you for every single time you come here and post the good stuff.

Hoping all is well for you.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Seconding what Juju said. Always appreciate what you do, Ginger, and hope for all good things for you and everyone here. Thank you!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness Tribalgirl ... you are absolutely right. Boy was I offbase.

As my excuse, I’ll just say my nerves are a little stretched this week as we are going through the settlement. My divorce came through December 3rd. It came quickly because it was an abuse situation with restraining orders. Things look okay now and I sign the papers tomorrow. He should sign also, and if so it goes to the courthouse for recordation and then 10 days to settle up.

Trying to keep it light and counting my blessings. Want to help him this year with preparing tax papers and medical claim papers with a 3rd party bringing the papers to me. I can’t be around the person he is when drinking .... I don’t know him or recognize him. So ... this should work out. I’m comfortable and I’m safe. Thanks for your prayers and concern.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is good to know, Ginger. It is stressful even with no restraining order and has to be more complicated with one involved.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Keeping you in my prayers Ginger. Here is the link for Jeff's interview. I know it's not in the right week but this is all I now how to do:
https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/28/survivor-jeff-probst-edge-of-extinction-episode-2/

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
with you all the way, Ginger, so glad you took the steps you took. Careful with your exposure to him, please.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
{{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you, Ginger, that all goes well for you.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Ginger)))) xoxoxo

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: