TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Show, Feb 20

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 1st Show, Feb 20 users admin

"It Smells Like Success"

Survivor 38
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 21, 2019Lexie_girl25 02-21-19  4:57 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Me too Lexie_girl. Who would assume the right to move other people's stuff around?...especially, to take wet clothes and lay them on the sand, so they can get all sandy in the bits you may not want to have sand (if you catch my drift). Reem was presumptuous, authoritative, and downright bossy. Sure the two 'kids' on her team liked it, (they both said they missed their moms...geeze), but adults don't like being treated like teenagers and Reem was ridiculous. And the attitude on the woman, so ready to be ticked off with everyone...honestly, I do hope she reflects while on Extinction Island and may have a better trajectory as a solo player, but she's really not cut out for team play.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was thinking what if somebody has a clue to a hidden immunity idol, or something like that in their pants pocket?

Don't touch my stuff.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
since I missed the first 5 minutes, what do people think makes this season special? I mean the people on the island because all survivor seasons have themes. They don't know about the extra island yet. how did they explain the initial tribes?

Punkin

08-13-2009

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
It was filmed in Fiji.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They didn't. Everyone was on the boat. Nothing was said. Then Jeff told them that the 4 old players were going to be joining them. Then they showed the speed boat with the 4 players come out to the big boat. The 4 climbed aboard and Jeff had them go to the 2 predetermined tribes.

You really didn't miss much.

It wasn't a great first episode and I don't have any feelings for any of the players. I'm kind of neutral to dislike towards them. I hope that changes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What Grooch said! Not only do not touch of move my stuff, do not make decisions for me, but you are suspicious in that you could be looking for clues or idols in pockets.

Then you go all snarky and negative on everyone. As Probst pointed out, she made the whole tribal about her.

I don't like her vibe in general and her vibe in the preview.

Hey, you wished for rain on the others and you got rain.

Ugh

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nice banner!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Reem could have easily said "hey, I'm sorry I moved people's stuff. I didn't realize it would be a problem." Instead, she just basically said too bad. She reminds me of Natalie from last season where they refuse to acknowledge that they could ever be wrong.

I remember when the actress from Facts of Life went through people's pockets under the pretense of 'cleaning their clothes' and then told everyone about someone's idol when she found it. I was raised that you don't touch other's belongings, period, unless they have agreed to it. If people get into other's belongings, they should expect to be called out on it.

And yes, by laying wet clothes in the sand, that means more sand in them - YUCK!

I like the newbies considering how little we saw last night. It should have been two hours dang it!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jeffs getting an ear full on twitter about the paltry one hour show and hes acknowledging it and making notes. So Im betting the next seasons will have at least 90 mins if not a full 2 hours.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, great banner! ty!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Reem comes back into the game and wins LOL! they didnt show Wentworth in a good light, all that eye rolling.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that 'eye rolling' is signature Wentworth, isn't it? Jeff seems to love it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cinnamons, Jeff also gets an earful on EW about the premiere show (he does read the comments on the weekly interview page with Dalton). Two seasons ago he got an ass-full of complaints about people not happy with the 60 minute premiere so last season it was 90 minutes and everyone thanked him. I'm really surprised that they went back down to 60 minutes this season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TG, yes I guess so LOL I met her and she is so sweet and charming so I guess I forgot about past eye rolling LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You’re welcome (for the banner). :-)

The one hour show was probably a network scheduling decision. Survivor and Jeff have to make what the network is willing to buy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It looked like Keith voted against Reem.

I thought he wanted a mother figure.

I will not miss her if she still goes.

She was glad to stay for as long as it took her to step off the boat. Then the complaints started.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah Keith voted for Reem... good for him to recognize the right move...

He showed he was able to put game above feelings... many can't do that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Blue haired girl is a fool for putting feelings above game...they've been on the island at this point for what - 3 days? Although I realize Survivor is an intense experience you don't shoot down your entire game in the first week over a person whom you will probably never meet again in your life!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
All I’ve got to say, is I’m really hating Joe’s Snidley Whiplash mustache.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, ITA! I cant believe Sierra likes it!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
me too Lakecat!! ugh.

Watchers

02-25-2019

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watchers a private message Print Post    
Photo of Tribeshttp://oi65.tinypic.com/103u4r6.jpg

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: