TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 14, 2019Y2krazy25 03-14-19  6:57 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
On Top Chef they have Last Chance Kitchen where you have a chance to battle your way back.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They did have that season where there was a series of comps to get back in. I remember that those still in the game got to sit in the stands and watch them.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I liked that format better than EI... I'm struggling to get into this season... doesn't help one of my winner picks - Chris - is on EI.

There are too many groups of people to form any attachments to any of them... With the exception of Joe and Aubrey... do we really know any of the other tribe?? Hardly get to see them.

I'm bummed so far with the season... and I thought I'd NEVER say that about Survivor. :-(

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Can you remember what season, Karuuna...or anyone? It is gnawing at my brain....co-worker keeps asking me to prove that there was another season where someone could come back in. I'd like to shut her up.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it was Blood Vs Water? I kind of remember someone watching their spouse compete? Wasn't that the Redemption Island season?

ETA: oh yeah, and Rupert took his wife's place, so she could stay in the game that year.

Here: Laura and Tina got back in the game after winning the Redemption Island challenges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Blood_vs._Water#cite_ref-return_43-0

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Redemption Island

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much for the quick response to Karuuna and to Bblover262. Very grateful.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Survivor's Joe Anglim and Sierra Dawn Thomas Are Engaged

Saw this at People this morning

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Another Survivor female I have no memory of...and I even went and googled her...LOL!

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
SURVIVOR @survivorcbs Apr 9

Wedding ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”” are ringing for @Janglim21 (Joe Anglim) and Sierra Dawn Thomas who just announced their engagement! ๐Ÿ’ Congrats to the happy couple who met on #Survivor.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I remember her very well - very tall, blonde, long-waisted, slender woman. In fact she might have even played twice, and I couldn't figure out why she got on twice, since she didn't seem too memorable the first time. But she played a much better game second time around. I don't remember her being on a season when Joe played though.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I think you will remember Sierra from this write-up. She was the barrel-rider cowgirl, and I think she wore cowgirl outfits on at least her first appearance. Who could ever forget her getting some legacy advantage that she could will to somebody else, and she revealed to somebody else that she had it and was going to leave it to the other person? And the other person promptly engineered Sierra's ouster. Hahahahahaha, classic Survivor!

https://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Sierra_Dawn_Thomas

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Awww... congrats to the cute and happy couple. I don't remember her that well, but with so many seasons there are few that I do remember. Survivor seems to generate as many romantic pairings as the Bachelor does!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think BB has a better track record :-)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Seems Joe and Sierra met on Season 30, Survivor: Worlds Apart

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They really look good together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Navy SEAL Rudy Boesch. Couldn't really figure out where to put this passing.

EvelDick @EvelDick
ยท44m
Rudy was one of the OG Survivors that made us love the game and the people that played it. His alliance with Hatch was odd, unexpected and loved by the audience.

RIP Rudy

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
RIP Rudy. I remember him and Hatch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle @Bb3Danielle
ยท2m
My favorite memory of Rudy is a challenge where
@JeffProbst told a story and they had to answer questions of the story. Well, Rudy sucked at it and kept saying, "Hell, I dont know."

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that was so funny!

He was an interesting character, a veteran and an amazing old guy in his later years. It's such a pleasure when we get to see people like him. They are sorely missing from most Reality TV these days.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/01/rudy-boesch-alive-oldest-survivor-legend-hospice-alzheimers-not-dead/

Apparently he is alive but not a good situation.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, that was one of the funniest moments on survivor!! I love Rudy!!!! God bless him

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: