TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 13th Show, Dec 19 Finale: Archive through December 20, 2018 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Just finished jury questioning. Will vote after commercial break. Looks like there won’t be much time for interviews after winner reveal.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I did not know that Angelina was a woman of color.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Why should you win portion.

Nick I played the game. More or less
Angelina. I was the underdog. And so
Mike. Sympathy that’s my card

Just my take not saying anyone sees it the same.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
reunion show is going to be short

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
And the winner is

Nick !!!!!!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I really disliked Angelina & Mike but I didn't think there was any way Nick would get enough votes. David beats Goliath.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good.... with that immunity run he deserved the win.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Surprise! Natalie isn't happy with the way she was portrayed. I bet she was sweet as pie 99.9% of the time and the producers just chose to show that tiny amount of time when she was horrible.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Mike got three votes. Nick got the rest. Angelina got none.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Was Jeremy a no-show for the finale?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Did Nick have a bruise on the left side of his face tonight? Or was it just lighting? I think Nick's IMO good final answer about being a public defender swung the vote to him.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jeff said next season airs in the spring. I have February 20 on my calendar. Must have gotten that date from Survivor Facebook page. Changed?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jim Early said it would premiere after Celeb BB so maybe thats why its not Feb this year

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Ooooooh.....just watching the show now and I don’t like Angelina at all!!!! She really is evil.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Way too much of Angelina tonight!

Glad the spoilers were right given that this was the final three.

And not so much non jury crap and thankfully the rumored proposal did not happen.

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Looks like neither Jeremy or Alec were there for the finale.
I’m super happy that Nick won! Was rooting for Christian most of the season, but Nick was a good next choice. Mike making it to the end at least made it a bit more interesting as I think Kara would have received zero votes same as Angelina and then Nick’s win would have been unanimous. I was very disappointed in Mike’s final speech especially since he’s a writer! It was the first season in a long time that I didn’t end up hating someone at the end and saying anyone but them! The preview for next season didn’t really make it clear what extinction could mean. Maybe a permanent exile island?

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
I was out of the loop. Just read in the spoilers thread that both Alec and Jeremy were banned from the finale.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Angelina thinks she should have won, I bet.

Her 'hurt back' came back to haunt her.

The poor thing did have to survive without a jacket the whole time.

She climbed 100 feet up 10 foot ladder.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Alec was banned because of him posting that picture of him and Kara saying they had just finished filming Survivor, and Jeremy was banned from the reunion because he left Fiji as soon as he was voted out (and if you've read any of Jeremy's interviews it is quite apparent he is a pompous ass).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Nick won. I wasn't a fan until I heard his speech to the jury. Changed my mind about him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was a good speech! You could see Mike cringing at the thought of following that!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Very enjoyable finale. I was rooting for Allison even knowing she didn't stand a chance but I also really liked Nick so happy he won, especially over Angelina and Mike.

I was taken back by what I perceived as a very micro-managed final tribal by Jeff. In the past, we could see how the jury was feeling by who they asked questions of and I felt that Jeff took over complete control in telling them who they could ask questions of.

Angelina calling herself a person of color was a bit much. Yes, I understand she is Latino.

Mike has permanently lost me as a fan. I just did not care for his manner near the end. Then to find out that he literally smuggled THC into a country where it is illegal, which could have put all of production at risk, pretty much sealed it. The fact that any one on staff or production knew and did nothing is inexcusable. Just another rich entitled Hollywood person - I'm quite disappointed to learn that.

Natalie learned nothing from seeing herself on tv.

Overall a good season and I can't wait for spring! Joe - that mustache!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was pretty funny to see the jury literally rolling their eyes every time Angelina jumped in to speak, despite the fact that she might have taken Mike or Nick's time or question. She just really doesn't have a clue about herself, and despite her saying that she was doing it on purpose I don't buy it. She really didn't help herself at any part of this process.

I would like to know Christian's reasoning for voting for Mike. I wonder if it is because Mike manipulated his way to the end by being very fluid in his alliances?

So glad Nick won. I laughed when he elected to keep Angelina safe at final 3 - and at the fact that she was absolutely thinking she had worked her magic on him when it was obvious he knew she was unlikeable and not going to get much good will out of the jury...out of this final 3 he was definitely the best choice.

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
I don' care for the making of a fake idol and trying to make a tribal counsel all about you. Very childish in my opinion. I did not care for Angelina at all.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was surprised at the Christian vote also. He said something about how Mike changed the way the game was played. He must have seen something I didn't... because I sure didn't think Mike deserved the win.