TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: The a Tribe has Spoken Game!: Archive through December 13, 2018 users admin

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
week 11: Kara(...I think) would be so nice to see the grid on the page we are using to make our guesses.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Week 11: Kara

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Another tribal council and we bid farewell to Rvon and Dipo.
The tribe has spoken!

RankNameWk 2Wk 3Wk 4Wk 5Wk 6Wk 7Wk 8Wk 9Wk 10
1CathieElizabethLyrsaDavieMikeAlisonDanCarlNickAngelina
1Dlkuhn4JohnBiMikeCarlKaraChristianDanAllisonAngelina
1LexiegrlNataliaBiDanKaraAlecAlisonDavieCarlGabby
1PamyNickCarlAlisonKaraAlecAngelinaDavieMikeChristian
1TribalgirlJeremyBiAlecCarlElizabethAlisonMikeChristianDavie
6RvonJohnNataliaAlisonMikeDavieGabbyAlecKaraMike
6DipoJohnMikeLyrsaDanGabbyAngelinaKaraNickAlex
7Firebird05ElizabethDavieGabbyAlisonCarlMikeJohn
8EgbokNatalieLyrsaGabbyAngelMikeElizabeth
8WhoamiKaraLyrsaNatalieMikeAngelinaElizabeth
9JasperLyrsaNickNatalieGabbyno pick
9ScootNataliaNickAlisonMikeLyrsa
10KnghtpatiKaraAngelinaBi
10MarisMikeNatalieBi
10LoremmaNatalieLyrsaNatalia
10BbrocsJohnDavieno pick
11CasscatMikeno pick

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well that is how it goes, I hate the 2 hour show, I can never figure out who to pick, hahahaha.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Welcome to Loser Lodge Pamy! Sit down in your own special comfy recliner. Here’s some punch and a bowl of popcorn.
We will raise our glasses to the snuffing of Gabby. 😁😁😁

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Here I come Firebird!!! where is Eggie and the rest of the gang?? Dont mind losing since I wanted her gone for turning on my guy!

ok, Lexie...start gloating in 5, 4, 3, 2,........

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lexie glances at the footprints in the sand as they slowly disappear heading in the direction of... LOSER LODGE!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, the chart is wrong. I had Christian for this week and Pamy had Gabby (who went home!!!)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lexie, that is last weeks chart.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!!! enjoy the win Lexie!!

now Im rooting for Cathie, DLK, and Tribal!! beat Lexie!!!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think I will be heading to Loser Lodge soon, Pamy. I only have Christian left! I think Tribal or Lexie have the best chance to take this one, they still have three to go!

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
One part of me wanted Gabby gone and the other part needed her to stay as she was one of my few picks left but as soon as she said sorry to Allison i thought wouldn't it be karma if it's her instead and bam!!! I think Davie is now my last pick.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Week 12: Christian

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Davie

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I'm going with Kara this week

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wk 12: Mike

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
so, tonight's episode is the last one before the finale, so how does it work, (should my name remain on the list!) for next week? There will be 6 castaways left in the game, do we simply choose the one player we think will win? (I've only played once before, and was knocked out so early (by forgetting to play!) that I'm not sure of the rules here for the end game! Thanks for any info.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Last week we bid farewell to Pamy and this week to Cathie and Tribalgirl. The tribe has spoke!

RankNameWk 2Wk 3Wk 4Wk 5Wk 6Wk 7Wk 8Wk 9Wk 10Wk 11Wk 12
1Dlkuhn4JohnBiMikeCarlKaraChristianDanAllisonAngelinaNickDavie
1LexiegrlNataliaBiDanKaraAlecAlisonDavieCarlGabbyChristianMike
1CathieElizabethLyrsaDavieMikeAlisonDanCarlNickAngelinaKaraChristian
1TribalgirlJeremyBiAlecCarlElizabethAlisonMikeChristianDavieKaraKara
1PamyNickCarlAlisonKaraAlecAngelinaDavieMikeChristianGabby
6RvonJohnNataliaAlisonMikeDavieGabbyAlecKaraMike
6DipoJohnMikeLyrsaDanGabbyAngelinaKaraNickAlex
7Firebird05ElizabethDavieGabbyAlisonCarlMikeJohn
8EgbokNatalieLyrsaGabbyAngelMikeElizabeth
8WhoamiKaraLyrsaNatalieMikeAngelinaElizabeth
9JasperLyrsaNickNatalieGabbyno pick
9ScootNataliaNickAlisonMikeLyrsa
10KnghtpatiKaraAngelinaBi
10MarisMikeNatalieBi
10LoremmaNatalieLyrsaNatalia
10BbrocsJohnDavieno pick
11CasscatMikeno pick

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well, we do have one player who has managed to out last us all and has two players left. Hmmm who would that be?

I think we have this year's winner. With much fanfare and ado it is ..... sorry the phone is ringing. I'll get back to you next week.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kidding!

It's Lexiegirl!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tribal I endeavour to get to this every week but life (and it has been great! A year of a lot of wonderful changes) has gotten in the way a lot this season and I have not had a chance to see the show until the following week. Between that and being sick I have not been as diligent about getting the grid up. However I have no control whether it will ever be on the same page as the voting week. I'm sorry you did vote for Kara two weeks in a row. Last weeks vote is at the very top of this page.

Thanks for bearing with me, hopefully I'll be more on the ball next season.

Congratulations Lexie!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for running the game Jasper!!!

I will now head on over to Loser's Lodge and pop open a congratulatory bottle of champagne and celebrate with Pamy, Dipo, Scoots, Firebird and the rest of the gang!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Lexie on your win!

Jasper, thank you for running this fun game once again although life was a bit wonky for you.

I hope you'll be able to continue this great game for all of us to play!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I certainly will Eggie! Life was wonky in a truly awesome way for the most part.

Save a glass for me Lexie.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
dang it! I have no memory, Jasper, hence my dependence on the grid! Well done Lexie!!!!
(thought I'd be making a selection for the finale, but all my angst over how to do it was for naught!)