TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Show, Dec 12

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 12th Show, Dec 12 users admin

"Are You Feeling Lucky?"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 13, 2018Roxip25 12-13-18  8:44 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Mike is a pretty conniving player.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I really hope they have a fan favorite vote this year.

I don't like anyone left, except Davie and only a little.

Bah, humbug.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As I've said before, what separates Mike from pretty much every player in Survivor's history is he doesn't need the money (with the exception of a couple players here and there). Mike is out there for the Survivor experience. I don't think he even cares that much about winning. He has always said all he wants is to make the F3. He never talks about winning the $1 million to change his life. There are not a lot of multi-millionaires who would go through this for 39 days if they don't have to.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think Mike is all that clever. He's been a rather boring player in my view.

Strange that they couldn't see that he was a greater threat to win than Christian at this point, who was so weak he could no longer win anything.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Im so sad to see Christian go, he was by far my favourite. He made a big error in going for Carl as soon as they did... (or trusting Gabby when she said Carl HAD to go)

You're absolutely right Lexie, Mike is for the experience only and thats fine.. but he was the ringleader to get my Christian out so hes dead to me now. LOL

My vote would be for Nick. I hope he wins. Would like to see Davie, Alison and Nick final 3

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I want anybody but Angelina for the win.

She plays the 'poor little girl, please help me' card too often.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe they should have celebrity survivor for people who don't need the money. Play for charity.

I have enjoyed parts of this season, but not that much.. And I hate that Jeff is likely to kick up the finale reunion with fluff and ignore most of the actual survivors, and hated that Dalton suggests that they must bring Angelina back.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Where is Dalton! I want to speak to him!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I refuse to believe that anyone would come out there for 39 days "just for the experience." That may be the words that come out of their mouths, they might even say them enough to believe them, but I think that in the deepest part of their beings being able to say that they are the Ultimate Survivor is that sneaky little things that makes a person put themselves out there...and for someone like Mike - older, not physically impressive - beating out others who are younger, in better physical condition - would be HUGE!

Nope, not buying the "for the experience" thing at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Publiciy, New fans, more followers..

And the experience.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I don't know Roxip. According to Jeff, Mike had talked for years about coming on the show but the timing just wasn't right.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Christian Hubicki talks 'Survivor': I commend Nick Wilson on his fake idol, Mike White was underestimated -- he's playing to win! (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/christian-hubicki-talks-survivor-i-commend-nick-wilson-on-his-fake-idol-mike-white-was-underestimated-----he-playing-win-%28exclusive%29-25036.php

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I might concede that Mike is not there for the money...but I still think that he's there to prove that he has what it takes to win.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Ponderosa - Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcosvwOVFVM

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Biscottiii

I almost didn't recognize the shaven Christian.

Only Christian would wear a long sleeved sweater in Fiji. lol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think it's a 'selling point' for Mike to get to the final 3. Who wouldn't want to take someone to the finals that was just there for the 'experience'. Then, at the final tribal, he can argue that he made moves, etc.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I loved Professor Hubicki!

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
The narrator rarely is in the winners circle but lasts a long time. Christian was Survivors this season.
He was great at it. I enjoyed him immensely.

66mustang

06-30-2011

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 66mustang a private message Print Post    
43 posts in this thread and Kara is the only remaining player not mentioned -- she is the very definition of "playing under the radar". I've been watching her since the first episode and still know practically nothing about her. I don't think she has any enemies, but no friends either, and wonder what her "story" will be if she makes it to the end ...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have never been a Mike fan and my dislike for him gets more every week.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Davie or Nick for the win!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
my love for Davie grows every ep!! Plus he is a pure joy on social media.

this has been my fav season in a long time!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mike may be famous, but I have no idea who he is and don't care.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Christian's Ponderosa was a scream, but where was Mike when Christian had the whiteboard out and holding class?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 14, 2018 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mike was still playing the game. The whiteboard was in Ponderosa, wasn't it?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 14, 2018 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... the whiteboard was at Ponderosa

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 14, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I'm dying to read THIS one, ok back to my carrot on the stick routine, here you go too to read same-time:

Christian Hubicki talks 'Survivor': His "really big mistake," when he felt "doomed," and Gabby Pascuzzi's betrayal (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/christian-hubicki-talks-survivor-his-really-big-mistake-when-he-felt-doomed-and-gabby-pascuzzi-betrayal-%28exclusive%29-25047.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 14, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bisc, I cant wait to read it!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Christian Hubicki talks 'Survivor': I knew Nick Wilson would be mad at me, but I didn't know HOW mad (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/christian-hubicki-talks-survivor-i-knew-nick-wilson-would-be-mad-at-me-but-i-didnt-know-how-mad-%28exclusive%29-25058.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: