TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 29, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 10th Show, Nov 28: Archive through November 29, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
NOTE: 2 HOUR SHOW

"Tribal Lines Are Blurred"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the second hour is

2nd hour … Episode 11 … So Smart They're Dumb

Per Alaginger.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I can move this here now.... SURVIVOR Verified account @survivorcbs
15m15 minutes ago
More
Could heartfelt letters from home be the fuel these castaways need to survive another day in the game? Find out tomorrow on a 2-hour episode! #Survivor

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
booooo I would rather see the visits but I will still cry when they get the letters

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Per popular request (well ... a few people asked :-)), the banner colors for each player now indicate their original tribe (David is orange and Goliath dark blue/purple).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm, who are the green banners?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
As I said in the previous thread (while posting the last of Dan's exit interview-opps)

THANKS Jimmer!
So very helpful.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, you are the best!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, Alec and Carl. Looks like they’re going after the strong players.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Gabby is going after Christian next week!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think you may need to force re-load the page to see the updated banner, Dipo. :-)

You're welcome everyone.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Am I the only person who doesn’t care for Gaby or Christian? I’m rooting for Davie and Nick for the win.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like Christian, but I've been rooting for Nick once I realized he wasn't a slimeball.

Gabby is a lot of work for Christian to keep calm. If she was smarter, she would drop hints and plant it in others' brains that Christian needs to go and let them think it's their idea. But she is to worried about building her resume, so she wants to make sure that it's her idea. This will bite her in the butt at some point in the game. (If she survives next week. )

I want Angelina gone next!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Gabby is so needy then to go and cut the person who has been helping her??!! I would be thinking who does she think will fill in his place? Then think not me! being one of those others I think I am not about to go there & vote her out!

Lucky Chris has a hidden immunity idol :-)

Carl was feeling too comfortable in his group.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
My recording cut off the previews... why do we think Gabby is going after Christian next week?

Could it be misdirection?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, the previews said that she wanted to get Christian out. Kara was astounded.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hopefully it's misdirection. I bet Gabby gets a bunch of mean tweets this week though :-(

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Thats my thought too Karunna. These Davids are playing pretty smart so maybe its some type of setup?? I dont know. I think shes crushing on Christian, so can't see her throwing him under the bus... but maybe??

I like Nick too!! Hes playing a great game. Id be happy with Davie, Nick and Christian final 3

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Gabby was complaining that Carl had a little bit of "Godfather" in him and he had to go. I think Gabby has a bit of "Godmother" in her and it's really coming out now.

When she crys and gets upset, it's about people making decisions and she doesn't want to do it. She even got upset when her alliance of 6 had a plan, she agreed with it, but then the Goliaths were plotting and planning (unaware of Gabbys new alliance) she had a meltdown. Why was she crying about it? She was in on the plan.

Pfftt...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, if it's true I hope Christian catches on, and dumps her instead. I much prefer his analytical game play and heart (wow, that immunity challenge!), then her whininess!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
my favs are Christian and Alison!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love the irony of Christian winning while hanging on a cross

Scarebaby

07-31-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scarebaby a private message Print Post    
Did I miss something? How come Nick wasn't in the loop on the final vote?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
'Neecee they are my faves too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They specifically kept him out because once they had Mike, they didn't need Nick... which may be a mistake. Mike is really playing this game well. He has clearly been flowing between groups without much repercussion. Also, I think Mike has a better connection with Nick than Christian, which might bite Christian in the butt, long term.