TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 8th Show, Nov 14: Archive through November 16, 2018 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What consistently amazes me is how unaware that Angelina seems of how disliked she is - by her own teammates! I hope eventually that is her downfall.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Is it unusual that so many idols/exemptions were used in one tribal council meeting ? Also does anyone recall a contestant being booted with one vote ?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wasnt Cirie booted with no votes because everyone else had an idol or immunity?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
John had more than one vote however...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, yes she was.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the "Davids" through three votes to Angelina and two to John.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
You're incorrect. At tribal council, John received three votes and Angelina had only two. So Dan wasted an immunity idol playing it for Angelina as it did not matter John was going to Ponderosa.

here's a link to SurvivorOnCBS YouTube video of the vote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En6B1-bB2FE

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am betting Angelina will not be loyal to Dan.

That was a stupid move on his part in so many ways. And he already knew Christian was safe, so he could easily have caused a Rock draw ..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You are correct. John did get three votes. I also need to apologize for the YUGE typo in my first post. It should read "the "Davids" THREW..." (not THROUGH) ... UGGGGHHH

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Angelina is annoying me to no end.

This week she pleads to Dan to save her.

I think she would just love Ponderosa. I hope they send her there.

They killed the chicken on this episode too.

How could the reward winners eat two pizzas each without getting sick.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Sick of Angelina too. Her edit is horrible. Sure hope she isnโ€™t going to be in the finals.
Last nightโ€™s show was great. Truly a blindside for the viewers. I didnโ€™t even hear any talk of splitting the vote. Very Smart.
Why did John waste his idol on her. Thought he wanted her out and vice versa, I know it would not have mattered since John had 3 votes.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Dan was feeling pressured by his tribe. I don't think he wanted to use the idol at all but felt like his tribe would turn against him if he didn't. Of course he didn't know that it wouldn't matter (and I suspect he would have MUCH rather used it on John but kudos to the Davids for being able to keep that ruse under their bandanas!).

They keep saying "Goliath Strong" but I think the strength really lies in the unity of the Davids.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Ponderosa Interview: The Latest Castaway Voted Off Survivor: David Vs. Goliath - John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE6YljWdZG0

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
John Hennigan talks 'Survivor': Why he received three votes and Dan Rengering played his idol (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/john-hennigan-talks-survivor-why-he-received-three-votes-and-dan-rengering-played-his-idol-%28exclusive%29-24904.php

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Love him in that Youtube!!!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was a sweet ponderosa, especially asking about wedding vows.

I always use a 'carrot & a stick' approach for myself. I never watch a ponderosa or exit interview until AFTER I post it. That way I don't get sidetracked and forget to post. But once that's done, you better believe it's the FIRST links I check out!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

How could the reward winners eat two pizzas each without getting sick.

Dogdoc, it was two pizzas total among the six, one vegetarian and one with meat, and they were cut into six pieces, so each person got two pieces. And there was also some kind of bread and soft drinks.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It was more than two pizzas. At the link you can watch them eating them and see several boxes. I thought Jeff said 12 pizzas.

https://survivingtribal.com/2018/11/15/survivor-david-vs-goliath-episode-8-challenges/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heh.. I thought it was two apiece as well.

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

John did eat two pizzas at Ponderosa.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a total of 12 pizzas also. I'm pretty sure I still have it saved on my DVR. I'll look later.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was 12 pizzas - two for each member of the winning team.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, 12 pizzas. Eat one now and save one for later! Plus breadsticks!

What a great episode. I wish they would show us a flashback on who was the smarty who decided to split the vote. And did they know an idol would be played for Christian? It didn't seem like they did as Davie seemed to mention he'd kept his idol a secret. And it didn't seem like Christian knew the idol would be played for him. I hope we find out how this blindside went down.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
could they have shared their excess pizza or is that not allowed?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they knew davie had the cancel someone's vote. that is what they thought he would play. but wait would that have worked the way the votes went down?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They weren't allowed to share it with the non-winners.