TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 3rd Show, Oct 10: Archive through October 11, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I Am Goliath Strong"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well here's hoping that the David tribe can avoid Tribal Council. Not that I have anything much against Goliath, it's just going to get too unbalanced otherwise.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I agree, I am tired of these reality shows where one teamn dominatesto the end.If you are going to do David and Goliath, you needto do mental competitions and not just puzzles.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone have a link that I can watch survivor? I’m in the middle of this hurricane mess and that is all they have been showing all day and now in prime time..ty

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Sorry Fan3. Even up here in Seattle, we're not getting ANYTHING but hurricane the entire day! I hope they don't preempt Survivor too.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
They finally signed off the hurricane weather so am watching it now.....but the leftovers of this storm is messing with my direct tv......we getting quite a bit of the rain now....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You can read what is going on at this link, if you are interested.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-37-episode-3-recap-i-am-goliath-strong-david-live-blog-news/

8:22 p.m. — Once again the rain poured as the players arrived for their third immunity challenge, a test of agility as they untangle ropes and pull a heavy sled before completing a puzzle. The tribes also played for a reward of comfort: blankets, pillows, a hammock and chairs to take back to their camp. With two extra players, Goliaths chose Natalia Azoqa and Angelina to sit out, noting that Natalie wanted to stay in as one of the puzzle solvers.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I don't remember ever seeing this much rain in a season before! Holy crap!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah Bluejaxrock, I read they had at least 2 hurricanes which was very surprising.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Goliath lost the immunity challenge. Christian used his puzzle solving skills to bring on the win for the Davids.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
As suspected, the David team was very good with the puzzle and did end up beating Goliath in the immunity challenge. So far the spoilers are turning out true, LOL.

So glad that David won this week instead of Goliath.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
May I vote Natalie off the island? Please?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Bluejaxrock, based on what I am reading I bet she stays.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Jeremy out, looks like 9-1, as Jeff only called one vote for her. He was really his own worst enemy in this episode.

Edited to add, yes, the vote was 9-1 to evict Jeremy.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Natalie votes Jeremy. Something about napalm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Jeremy goes home.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Natalie
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy

Bye, Jeremy

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Before going to tribal council there were at least two people besides Jeremy who still planned to vote out Nataie. His big mouth both at camp and at tribal caused the votes to all go against him. Natalie, in comparison, looked very tame.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Tribe swap next week...preview of “drop your buffs”.

And the title of this episode was said by Natalie at TC when Jeremy speculated to all that in a tribe switch she would go to the other side. She said she was solid with Goliath, “I am Goliath strong!”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I do believe they will regret this vote... The BryPie @TheBryPie
More
Natalie gonna (e) over this tribe so bad #survivordavidvsgoliath #Survivor

5:57 PM - 10 Oct 2018

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Why are they doing a tribe swap already? What's the point of the David vs. Goliath thing if they're doing that so soon? Far too much messing around by production. Let it play out for once!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!!

If Natalie turns on Goliath that will suck since she sees they all voted to keep her

I liked Jeremy, wish he didnt play so hard so fast

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow Jimmer, you are Banner Spiderman! you updated it so quick!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So disappointed.. Natalie is SO unpleasant..

And of course she will not be loyal.

Jeremy definitely did himself in.

On David, I actually like Gabby, so I hope she gets away from those wanting to sacrifice her.

Not happy that they are swapping so soon.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I honestly do not remember a survivor as unpleasant as Natalie. She has zero self-awareness (but then again so did Jeremy in his own way).

I'm super-pissed that we're having a tribe swap already.