TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Finale Episode - May 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Finale Episode - May 23, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Opening the thread for speculation, spoiling and related discussion for the Finale Episode.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Welcome back Ginger! We are glad you're back!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I’m hoping for a Wendell win. I didn’t like Dom in the beginning, liked him a little later on and now at the end I don’t like him once again. Donathan is as crazy as a loon and Sebastian hasn’t contributed too much to the game.
Welcome back Ginger. Hope all is well with your sister.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too! plus I will win 120. from the work pool!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought it was interesting when Laurel said she wanted to go to the finals with Dom and Wendell because they would split the vote.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm starting to think Laurel may win this! I agree with what Jag2000 said about Dom, Donathan, & Sabastian. I don't know that much about Angela except she can eat gross stuff!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Angela has fallen by the wayside in the past few weeks. For awhile there, she was front and center in confessionals and gameplay.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Angela seems to be floating (and eating) her way through the game. She isn't a threat in challenges (well, okay, eating gross stuff but in everything else she finishes deal last), doesn't seem to have a strong alliance - she just hasn't irritated anyone badly enough to make her worth getting rid of.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Laurel win. I think she has played so well. She is likable, hasn't ruffled any feathers, and has almost completely flown under the radar.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I got home today. Drove through terrible weather on the I-10 through Biloxi and Gulfport, Mississippi ... black skies, lightning, and heavy, heavy rain. But, I made it.

Preview of the Finale Episode at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7r4gd6O16c

And thanks to Sheldor at Survivor Blows, we have a transcript of this preview:

Transcript

Laurel: This is what it all comes down to.

Narrator: Survivor Wednesday

Donathan: I have nothing to lose at this point. It's balls to the walls for me.

Narrator: Only 6 Castaways remain...

(See Top: Angela|Domenick|Donathan, Bottom: Laurel|Sebastian|Wendell)

Angela: I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win a million dollars.

Narrator: For one epic...

Sebastian: Everything in my heart is going to go into winning this game.

Narrator: ...final showdown

(See Domenick)

Wendell: It's going to be a slug fight.

Narrator: ...but in the history of Survivor.

(See past Survivor Season logos)

Narrator: If you think you've seen it all.

(See Ghost Island)

Jeff(in Tribal Council): Wow!

(See Wendell)

Narrator: Think again.

(See Sebastian sticking out his tongue)

Domenick: It's going to be one for the ages.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

AFTER 39 DAYS, ONE CASTAWAY WILL TAKE HOME THE $1 MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE AND EARN THE TITLE OF SOLE SURVIVOR, ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE, FOLLOWED BY THE ONE-HOUR LIVE REUNION SHOW, OF “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 23

“It Is Game Time Kids” – Castaways try to navigate their way to immunity when facing the biggest maze in the history for the game. Also, a fire-making challenge could change one person’s fate in the game, and, after 39 days, one castaway will take home the $1 million dollar prize and title of sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 23 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's pictures of the Immunity Challenge at the F6 stage (6 players left) --- "It's Game Time Kids"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hmm, what could it be that is one for the ages?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ugh blindfold challenge! I hate them!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jim Early has check marks on the header now. It’s really going to be interesting, I think. Something that has never ever happened before, for sure.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
La de la........... Survivor Whispers has this as the exits coming up.
6. Sebastian 5. Donathan 4. Angie

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Kooklie ... This is the right place to be posting that now as it refers to the next (and last) episode.

Obviously Survivor Whispers (Missyae/Jim Early) speculates/spoils that the Final Three will be Dominick, Wendell and Laurel (as was posted in the General Thread last week).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Buried in some of the comments, Survivor Whispers also has the 'one for the ages' and 'never happened before' event. I didn't want to put it in yet because it's pretty fantastic. I can't figure out how to do a spoiler box.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is a spoiler thread, Kooklie. If it's a spoiler and it refers to the next episode, you can put it in this thread.

Anytime you have a spoiler but it refers to another episode rather than the one that is coming up, you put it in the General Thread.

We don't do spoiler boxes. If anybody doesn't want to be spoiled, they shouldn't be coming in here.

However; always start your post with a nonsense sentence since your first sentence (or part of sentence) will appear in the most recent posts for the Clubhouse, and non-spoilers will be able to see that first sentence or quite a bit of that first sentence.

Hope this helps......Ginger

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Pamy ... I don't think this challenge is blindfolded. It looks that way from a distance in that picture I put up, but in the individual pics here and there of them during the middle of the challenge, they all have those headbands up around their foreheads.......so you can relax!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I understand........ it's just so unusual of an event that I felt like some people may not want to know the details.... so, here it is.

There is a tie between Wendell and Dom..... that turns Laurel into a voting member of the jury and she casts the deciding vote....she's pulled from the Ponderosa to vote after production has read the votes and sees the tie. She supposedly votes for Dom, not Wendell, who has been supporting her the whole game. Jim Early said that it could go the other way, but seemed sure that it was Dom who wins it all. So, everyone would probably know that it was a tie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy doo dahhh... zippidy daaay...
^
^
^
^

Production has dreamed of an ending like tomorrow night's ending ever since they went to F3 with an even number of jurors.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Wow ........ thanks a lot Kooklie

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
That would explain Laurel’s comment about xxx
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxx
Split votes. She would get to vote 😏

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It also explains why the editing is always showing Wendell making sure she was safe... and didn't always succeed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, whew!!! TY for the info, now I can rest easy!! YAH!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for tonight... The spring finale is almost always the same week as my birthday... It's like a special Birthday present from CBS... Now my comment regarding the spoiler...

^
^
WOW!!!
^
^
I kinda figured that is what was going to happen... but with the vote going to Wendall...

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
We were blindsided again ! Love it when spoilers are wrong lol

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jim Early really thought it was Dominick, but left himself an out and said it could go the other way. That's what Kooklie said ... I loved the spoiling of the tie.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, ty for all you do here!!!!! always makes it more fun!! continued prayers for your sister xoxxoo

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I always wonder where he gets his info.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am glad it went the other way, but great spoiling.

Thanks to Ginger and all spoilers..

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Kooklie ... in the past, Jim Early has stated that he doesn't post anything until he has checked it with 3 sources that he considers good.

I would think it's probably that same way today ... but can't say for sure.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Who voted for who:

Votes for Dom: Chris, Libby, Jenna, Michael, Desiree
Votes for Wendell: Kellyn, Chelsea, Angela, Donathan, Sebastian .... and, of course, Laurel

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: