TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 11th Show, May 9: Archive through May 10, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"A Giant Game of Bumper Cars"

I believe this is the Loved Ones Visit. Kid Sis thinks it could be one of those blindfolded challenges where someone screams directions like they have done in the past. The title is intriguing IMO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't enjoy the family visit show, so I will bring over some spoilers since I probably won't be watching it tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:00 p.m. – After tribal Kellyn had to come clean about her extra vote and having placed it on Laurel, who understood the move Kellyn made but it made her realize that everyone is in this game for themselves and that both Wendell and Domenick really do have her back.

8:02 p.m. – For tonight’s reward challenge, the castaways are competing for much needed food and also well-deserved visits from their loved ones. Here for each of the players is: Wendell’s dad Wendell, Sr., Kellyn’s older brother Clay, Donathan’s aunt Patty, Angela’s daughter Paige, Chelsea’s younger sister Sydney, Laurel’s big brother Frank, Sebastian’s little sister Grace, and Domenick’s wife Kristen.

8:11 p.m. – In the challenge they race through a series of obstacles collecting sandbags. Laurel and Chelsea take an early lead while Donathan and Angela fall behind. In the second stage they have to dig through the sand to create room to crawl under a log in order to get to a perch where they must toss their sand bag and land it on a small table. Sebastian is the first to begin tossing, but he’s unable to land his before Domenick makes his way to the final stage as well. After only a few tosses from Domenick, Sebastian is able to land his bag and win reward!

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-12-recap-a-giant-game-of-bumper-cars-live-blog/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This sounds pretty good after the first half hour, so I might watch the last half. Tribal will be really interesting.

I wonder if the girls will manage to get rid of one of the guys, they sure haven't done that in the past when they had the advantage.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
You are doing a great recap Dipo!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Thanx Dipo for your spoiling every week. I never watch this season live but read your recap and then watch later. Too many people and multiple tribe changes made it difficult to watch for me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap, they did it....Chelsea went home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hey it's not mine, I just found a great site that does it and I can read up and then decide if I want to watch it when it finally comes on here.

That's what the link is for, so you can go there on your own if you want.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thank's Dipo!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, thanks Dipo! Great find! I always read so that I know what to look for when the show finally arrives here on the left coast.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo! I’m a left coaster too so greatly appreciate the spoilers. What site do you use? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's call Goldderby.com, I think it is a gaming site. They have all kinds of stuff and spoil lost of shows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just wish Kellyn was the one to go.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I'm with you seamonkey...Kellyn just rubs me the wrong way, and every week, I'm hoping she gets voted out. I don't know what it is about her that I just don't like. At least she's finally starting to sweat a little, and not feeling like she's running the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
How is it no one can see that Donathan and Laurel are a "power couple" aligned with Dom and Wendell?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here is Chelsea's Ponderosa. I was hoping she'd stick around longer. She seems like someone who'd be great fun to hang with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WtDjkSoufA

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't like the loved ones visit.

They are too emotional. It has been less than a month that they were separated. It is not like this is the last time they will see each other. The game is over in a couple weeks.

I don't blame Wendell for going for the secret advantage. I don't think his handsome dad minded either.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
But think of the month it has been (although I thought Domenick's wife was ridiculous...but I suspect that is how she is all the time...anybody else get the "me man and she woman" vibe from him?). They are in a strange place, with strange people, living outside, barely eating, never truly able to relax...I think seeing a familiar face and smelling someone who smells like home would be very emotional.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
We hardly saw Chelsea during the show. I really don't know much about her, except that she was very good at individual immunity.

06-29-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, but you can't keep copying the entire blog of another website and posting it here. That violates US copyright laws. Please don't do it again. We understand you just meant to be helpful, but it is against the law, and they could choose to come after the website and YOU personally as well.

You are free to post a link to that blog and ONE small excerpt only.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to Jeff's interview
ew.com/tv/2018/05/10/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-episode-12-choked-up/

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Agree Dipo!!

And Roxy, I agree too. Until we are on the show ourselves, we can't realize how truly hard it is to be away from family with nothing else to rely on, in a stressful game. Its not like the family member is gone on a regular vacation and can be in contact if needed... being on survivor is super emotional, stressful and hard. Every player that comes home says the same. I believe them.
Now, Doms wife was pretty over the top but thats pretty rare!.
Family visit episodes are some of my favourites!

Wendalls move was smart... sure it didn't pan out but it could have and you have to take whatever chance you can get.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Omg Kellyn has bothered the heck out of me from beginning
And last night her reaction to not getting picked for reward! Wow, such a tantrum. I’m really hoping she goes next. Ugh

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I did think that it was poor sportsmanship for the boy's club to pick themselves and their loved ones to go on the reward...and poor gamesmanship. Having said that though, Sebastian has not shown ANY gamesmanship at all throughout the whole show...to me he is the ultimate floater. He has stayed nestled in his alliance and has never had to put himself out for anything, except he got lucky and won reward on last night's show. I'm a little surprised he didn't pick Kellyn in lieu of Donathan (although happy for Donathan and his cute little aunt) because I don't think it has occurred to him that there is a strategic game going on and I think he still lives in the "Naviti Strong" mindset.

He didn't even have the grace to allow one of the women to go to Ghost Island but instead went with the boys...he sure played his cards out in the open that he was going to align with the men against the women ultimately.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I can't find anything to like about Kellyn. You want to go on reward, win it! Don't throw a hissy at the person who won & the folks he chose to go with him. Sebastian is playing under the radar & doesn't seem to have much of a personality either (that may just be his strategy). Wise move to get Chelsea out due to her showing she is a comp beast.