TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Show, Apr 11

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 7th Show, Apr 11 users admin

"Fear Keeps You Sharp"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 12, 2018Vickie25 04-12-18  5:20 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Good show! Chris's biggest downfall was not paying attention to others & just assuming that all would follow his lead. We've seen it before & I've always smiled when folks that play like this get their fire snuffed.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I laughed so hard when Dom said, "Chris Noble, it has been my pleasure to serve you coffee for 22 days." And I laughed harder listening to Wendall when he voted for Chris. Best tribal council ever.

Only watched about half of Chris's Ponderosa and definitely could not listen to his rap song.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chris knew he was saying it loud enough for everyone to hear. Hilarious.

Chris did 2 things wrong. 1) not taking the idol to tribal and 2) not agreeing to work with Wendell and Dom. Had he agreed, then his target would not have been so big with them. I can't remember who said that he'll do what he says when trying to decide who to vote for. That is actually not a good quality for Survivor. You need to have those 'layers' that allow you to agree to work with someone and still deceive (and know that others would deceive) while still maintaining a relationship with them. IMO, Chris was his own worst enemy.

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
The way the show was edited......you had to be napping not to know what was going to happen.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Can someone explain the "no vote" to me. Did he have the "no vote" for two tribal councils - the same two his idol was good for - or did he have to use his "no vote" last night. That didn't make any sense to me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The no vote was for the next tribal council, just like the immunity was for the next tribal. It was the risk he took to try to extend the life of the idol beyond the upcoming tribal.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So was his idol good for two TC but he only had a "no vote" for last night's TC? It was all very confusing.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I was confused about it too. I thought Chris couldn't vote this week (last night) and wasn't able to use immunity idols until the following two weeks.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
was it arrogance or tone deaf cluelessness?
not sure which.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
On Chris:

The clue said he had to go to Ghost Island to get the immunity idol, which was good for the *next* tribal council only.

When he got to GI, he could extend the use of the idol for up to 5 more tribals, but at any time, he might lose his vote instead.

He plays and the first time, gets an extension. Now the idol is good for 2 tribals.

He plays again, and he loses. He loses ONE vote at the next tribal.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
When the idol is "good for 2 tribal councils" does that mean he could have used it twice, or did it mean he could use it once, but only in the next two weeks?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
When he first received the idol, he could only use the idol at the *next* tribal council. He extended it so he could use it at either of the next 2 tribals, but not both.

It was like Dom's legacy advantage. He could claim immunity at 13 people left or 6 (7?) people left, but not both.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kar... they made it way more confusing than it had to be.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On the Youtube, it says first jury member of survivor ghost island...

Did Jeff mention jury???

Will there be an insufferable rap at the finale?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He did not mention Jury.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nevermind, he says in his boring ponderous video he is first jury member.

Maybe that is why he is less bitter.. More airtime and now he gets food and a bed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Jeff mentioned Jury, but they edited it out? It would be so uncharacteristic for Jeff not to mention that.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jeff did say "first member of our jury" at tribal.
Jeff said "eighth person voted out and the first member of our jury". And then Chris realized he didn't have his torch, and went back and got it so it could be snuffed.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I guess him not having the torch distracted me from what Jeff said.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
yeah, he did say Jury because I was like..what?? Jury already?.. I always thought the very first one voted out after the merge was NOT in the jury.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed when I heard Jeff said ".....and the first member of the jury". I was so hoping this would be the last we would hear from Chris.

I love self-confidence, but this guy is so over the top. Just too full of himself.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I want to have a memory like Karuuna!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Heh... not my memory. My recording. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Where Chris went wrong was he thought he was more swah-vay than he actually was.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I still fault Dom for opening his fat trap... in front of both tribes... on Day 1 saying Chris made a mistake. He was dissing a fellow tribemate - PUBLICLY- and should have kept his thoughts to himself...

Chris SHOULD have accepted his apology... but Dom should have apologized to Chris in front of the entire tribe... not just to Chris privately... I get were Chris was coming from... Dom created the tension and then blames Chris for not forgiving him... Chris left the bigger man... Dom has done nothing but ridicule Chris behind his back... childish for a grown man.

Dom can go ASAP... then Wendell... both too arrogant... I couldn't stand the way Dom was making fun of Chris when telling others that he fell for the fake idol...

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was sooooo Happy to see Chris evicted! This guy was so full of himself, it was getting old.

How foolish knowing your a huge target and NOT playing the idol...... that alone would make him deserve to go.

I didn’t like Dom in beginning, but the more petty and
Self absorbed Chris got, I’m happy!! 😆

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kar!!

I missed it.. Could be that Jeff saying the same thing for years has made me stop listening. And when I saw the Youtube where Chris mentioned jury, it was too late to check, as I had deleted the recording.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Chris Noble talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I came to play 'Survivor,' others were on vacation sipping umbrella straws

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-chris-noble-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-came-play-survivor-others-were-on-vacation-sipping-umbrella-straws-23830.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Ark, I LOL when he said it AGAIN in last nite's ep haha

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Where Chris went wrong was he thought he was more swah-vay than he actually was.

Hahahahaha, Ark!!! You ain't really swah-vay if you say swah-vay.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Chris Noble talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I was sitting there saying "How are these people letting this happen?! How?"

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-chris-noble-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-was-sitting-there-saying-how-are-these-people-letting-this-happen-how-23838.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Chris Noble talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I'm sorry their fragile egos couldn't handle me

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-chris-noble-talks-survivor-ghost-island----im-sorry-their-fragile-egos-couldnt-handle-me-23845.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: