TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Show, Apr 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 6th Show, Apr 4 users admin

"Gotta Risk It For The Biscuit"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Gotta Risk It For The Biscuit"

Note: Biscottiii LOVES this title!
Setting up early before my computer heads to the shop.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Bump, just in case

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree that it is a pretty cool title!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh I have to agree as well. Great title!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Michael found and Idol! (Yippy) Will he pull someone in to vote with him? Will Desiree, Kellyn & Angela split their votes and force a tie?? I guess Malolo has to lose and go to tribal before any of these questions are answered.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Reward challenge is the vertical puzzle with the ropes. Naviti wins and Yanuya comes in second. Malolo did some arguing during the challenge. Naviti sends Kallyn to Ghost Island. She does not get to share in the reward she just won. Donathan was not happy that Bradley was yelling at him during the comp.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Kellyn is going to play the game this time. She gets and advantage and can use it for an extra vote at Tribal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ark. I'm watching the show, but the signal keeps getting scrambled and it's hard to understand what they are saying or doing.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Back at Naviti they are going to cook the steaks they won. Bradley is super crabby and bossy. He thinks he's working hard not to be a d.i.c.k but everyone is talking about how he is being one. They talk about voting him out if they go to Tribal.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
After Yanuya fills their bellies they go to sleep but Wendell goes to look for the idol. He finds a funky tree and clue to the idol. It's a map to the idol. He successfully follows his map and finds an idol.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How the heck is he going to hide that idol and sneak it into tribal council without anybody noticing? Its huge! And noisy!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Grooch. My updates aren't fancy and entertaining and they may contain typos but you'll get the gist of what is going on.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
LOL, I thought the same thing. He won't be sticking that one down his pants.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hey, burning the malolo banner actually got rid of the bad Juju.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Malolo is hungry and tired of losing. Deseree says they should burn their flag and Michael & Angela are with her and burn it.

Immunity Challenge is a swimming challenge. Swim to platform, jump off and collect rings. Toss the rings to pegs. Jenna & Chelsea sit out the challenge.Yanuya wins and Michael wins for Malolo. Malolo curse is reversed. Naviti is going to tribal. Let's see if they vote out Bradley.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Donathan threw the challenge. He thoroughly has my respect if he did. I think he did all of the ring throwing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hmm...

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bradley continues to be a jerk. He wants to vote out Libby. Dom & Donathan appear to agree. Bradley talks to Chelsea about voting Libby and she agrees but then agrees with Libby to vote out Bradley. Dom is torn and they're off to Tribal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think they should get rid of Libby. Shes more dangerous. Everyone is tired of Bradley, he should be easy to get rid of in the future. Or, if he ends up at the end, no one will vote for him to win.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yep, as satisfying as it would be to vot off Bradley, Libby is likely the better choice. Thank goodness they are not considering Donathon. I have come to be very fond of Donathon.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Good question Juju. That would be a big risk.

Commercials out the wazoo before this Tribal.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bradley gives a speech about how well their tribe gets along.

With 3 votes Bradley is voted out. Let's all do a happy dance.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay!!! Bradley voted out 4 to 1.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bradley was shocked by the vote but told them all good luck as he left.

Bradley voted for Libby. Everyone else voted out Bradley.

Merge next week and Chris still hates Dom.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch...there is no such thing as bad Juju!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hee! Hee!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, thank goodness, Pamy!!! I was just reading the whole thread and found the post about the bad Juju, which I had not previously seen, and was totally discombobulated. Yeah, like what is bad Juju!???

<hugs the snot out of Pamy>

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Bradley Kleihege talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I went on 'Survivor' wanting to be a villain

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-bradley-kleihege-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-went-on-survivor-wanting-be-villain-23801.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Bradley Kleihege talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- Libby Vincek is as fake as all the makeup on her face

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-bradley-kleihege-talks-survivor-ghost-island----libby-vincek-is-as-fake-as-all-makeup-on-her-face-23807.php

Huh? Haven't read yet, but where's any gal getting makeup out there? He seems like a nasty piece of work!!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Bradley was shocked by the vote but told them all good luck as he left

It's not what he said but how he said it. Bradley is a clueless and nasty piece of work, who is now trying to cover his .....

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: