TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Show, Mar 28

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 5th Show, Mar 28 users admin

"Fate is a Homie"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Fate is a Homie"

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
bumped

Peeper

06-14-2004

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I think Chris? Could see through the bottom of his blindfold because he was placing and flipping those pieces real fast.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to hit the mute button for the challenge. Desiree's screaming was something like I have never heard before.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
They better merge soon or none of the original Malolo are going to have a chance. With 9 original Naviti left and 5 original Malolo left they may already be out of luck.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There's no way that I could make myself heard in a challenge like that one. I just can't yell loud enough.

I was a bit surprised that Angela decided to vote James out but I guess she just went with the big numbers.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
HEY! What happened to Ghost Island tonight?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh good point. It just vanished. I guess they decided they wouldn't be able to do it with all the shuffling.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They didn't get a reward either.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Who got voted out?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The person voted out (yes I'm talking like Yoda to avoid displaying it in new messages) was James.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I didn't understand Angela's vote at all. If someone (Kellyn) told me that she was super tight with someone else (Desiree) I would split that up right now.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Did I see correctly that Michael voted for James too? If so, that is a surprise for me.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was a strange vote. All I can think is that she decided to stick with her original tribe because they'll have a big numbers advantage at the merge but that's likely meaningless as they already tried to vote her out anyway.

Plus the Michael vote for James as well. There must be relevant stuff happening that they're not showing.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I guess it does make some sense for Angela to get rid of some strong men before merge but it could cause another loss for Malolo next week.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't get the strategy of voting out strong players early in the game... in order to play an end game you've got to get to the end... best way to get to the end... don't go to tribal... WIN!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
WOW Jimmer!!! you updated the chart FAST!! ty!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ark, ITA!!

I HATE blindfold challenges!!! it is not entertaining seeing them totally hurt themselves!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I think it makes sense to take out strong competitors early but in this case they now have a team of 3 women and 1 man competing against 2 teams that have 3 men and 2 women on them. Even if the other two teams have to sit someone out of challenges they can alternate the two women out. Voting out a strong competitor on a team that was already down one male just doesn't make good sense to me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was strange..

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
If something did happen behind scenes it still had James totally blindsided. He took so long to absorb he was voted out. That look at Micheal was so... “what ???”

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
While most of the challenges don't bother me regardless of how physical they are, I really hate the blindfold challenges. It's a miracle someone hasn't been seriously hurt in this type of challenge.

Desiree's screaming literally sent chills down my spine. That voice!!!

I guess Michael knew prior to TC that Angela wasn't coming to their side so he voted with them to avoid pissing off anyone on the Naviti tribe by making a useless vote.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Stupid move. I see a pagonging in their future, depending on how long they stay in 3 tribes.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It’s so stupid to vote out all the strong players while on teams. You can’t make if you keep loosing the comps because you have no strong players, the week people won’t even make it to merger if they are voting themselves out each week.

I have no clue why they all voted out James, I thought he was in an alliance with Michael ? He just put himself at a disadvantage to be voted out next. WTH

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: James Lim talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-james-lim-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-1%29-23770.php

Cpmfinster

08-15-2005

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpmfinster a private message Print Post    
funny moment...when Chris said that it's crazy that models are self-absorbed and dumb...then he goes on to say "beneficary". We all know he's self-absorbed...dumb...I wouldn't have said that. The closed caption was very nice and showed "beneficial" which is clearly what he meant

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Chris is a major tool.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Major lack of self awareness on his part. Survivor is very good at adding humor and getting in little nudges.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I can't decide if I want Chris or Bradley gone first.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Bradley needs to go... he's just not nice... Chris has a good heart...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: James Lim talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-james-lim-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-2%29-23786.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: