TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for March 28, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for March 28, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Opening up the thread for when we start getting information:

The previews show us that next week is another "drop your buffs" switch.

Right now we have 8 men and 7 women. Will the switch be for 2 tribes, broken down by gender as they are now..........or will it be for 3 tribes of 5 (which some have speculated)?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Since it's another "Drop You Buff" moment, we aren't going to get many (or any) pictures of challenges.

However, notice in this one picture I got from the CBS Press Release website ... Jeff is only passing around one basket. He doesn't have 2 baskets trying to keep the gender balance on each tribe...regardless of whether 2 tribes or 3 ... just 15 new buffs in one basket.

My guess: It's 3 new tribes, and it could be male heavy on one of them or not!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the weekly interview of Jeff Probst by Dalton Ross of EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/22/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-donathan-stephanie/

And the teaser from the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: You’re not getting out of here until we look ahead a bit. What can you tell us about next week’s episode?
Jeff Probst: We get to know a couple players a bit more, there’s a crazy blindfold challenge and another riveting Tribal Council. I will go ahead and say it — this is one of my all-time favorite seasons and I am optimistic it will be for Survivor fans too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dalton acknowledged that the fans complained about the early swap and the massive confusion regarding who was who on which tribe. He's pretty tight with Jeff and TPTB because he goes on location for every season before they start filming. It sounds like he stays for a couple of weeks. If Dalton noticed that the fans were complaining about the early swap, then Jeff and TPTB know the fans aren't happy. Hopefully, we will not have an early swap in future seasons.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im shocked Jeff says this is a fav season, so far it's not even close for me. I think its due to the early swap like Lexie mentions, made it confusing

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The swapping really doesn't bother me. I think it keeps the contestants on their toes and breaks apart tight alliances within alliances. You could easily have a tribe (if they go to three tribes of 5) that have a Malolo (sorry) majority that could decimate one of the other tribes that might have a majority of the purple (Naviti?) tribe. At least that's how it works in my imagination. You could also get someone who is just barely in an alliance (Donovan perhaps) and he could align with the other tribe and work it to their mutual advantage.

I don't really pay that much attention to individuals until the merge anyway.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to Stephanie's interview today with the Hollywood Reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ghost-island-stephanie-johnson-exit-interview-1096532

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hey .... I really like this. A nice, compact summary of the show from last night compliments of Goldderby.com. I've not seen this before, so if you guys like having it in the spoiler thread, I'll try to find it each week.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-5-recap-chris-noble-a-diamond-in-the-rough-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really like his summaries, I always go there, since I found him, when we don't have anyone spoiling the episodes.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think they are doing more swaps to eliminate the 'tribe' alliances and let the contestants create different alliances.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Stephanie's interview today with Hollywood Life:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/22/stephanie-eliminated-survivor-ghost-island-season-36-interview/

I liked the way she tells the story about how her two children didn't know watching the show last night that she was getting the boot.....

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
A little more meat in this one regarding some alliance members (past and present ... and possibly future).

https://cartermatt.com/298276/survivor-ghost-island-interview-stephanie-johnson/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Title and Misdirection Clues:

“Fate Is The Homie”

Another surprising tribe swap could mean a fresh start for some castaways, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 28 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am so not vested in this season I forgot to watch it last night.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
For Juju only ... to get interest back up:

In the next episode, Chris and Dominick get into a really bad fist fight near the water well, and since nobody else is around, Production has to break it up ...... filmed.

One tribe celebrates a Reward Challenge, but something on the island accidently got into their drink resulting in a love fest....which couples was not announced.

One of the gals (a cute blonde) gets sent to Ghost Island, and when she goes to break a tile, her paper says she is invited to a candle-lit dinner with Malcolm (from previous shows) where he will be advising her on her game-play.

If you have read this far, and you are not Juju....I told you this was just for Juju!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ginger LOL at the last line!!!

ooohhhh that has to be a 1st!! about the fight!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure ginger is kidding.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
You're right Roxip .... I was just making it all up to get Juju's interest back up!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I peeked under Juju's big tail to read your post Ginger....hee-hee!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Actually, I read something from Jim Early (either Twitter or Facebook) that said Chris and Dominick go at it. He was just answering someone's question as to whether they make up with a general answer that alluded to more issues between the 2. I'll have to see if I can find it again. He had a couple of other really general spoilers, too. I'll see if there's anything interesting there.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Whoa, Ginger, you really know how to reel in a fish. I had already gone and squealed it to Bigdog before Roxip called it. And worse yet, I first read it that Chris and Donathan got into a big fistfight. LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Domenick not Donathan. :-)

Donathan is that sweet kid that I just want to hug every week!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So do Chris and Domenick get into a fight or not?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Lexie ... if they do, I don't know anything about it. I was just playing with Juju...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jim Early said they do and that production has to go in to stop it

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Are you kidding me? I was just making that up.........Oh, My Goodness. Maybe I'm psychic!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird just posted in the General Spoiler Thread who Jim Early of Whispers says is in trouble:

Jim Early (Missyae) says that Bradley and James are in trouble.

I've put that in here since I consider it a spoiler that either Bradley or James will get the boot this week.

Thanks Kooklie!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He posted a couple more tidbits based on questions. This is what he said.
3 tribes for 2 weeks of viewing time.
Chris,Wendell stay on Naviti
Des, Michael on Mahalo
Michael, Jenna, Libby, Chelsea, Dom, Chris and Wendell safe.
Then he stopped because the questions were trying to narrow down to the one who goes home.

I figure that whoever is on the new tribe loses immunity and probably heads to tribal.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to a preview at YouTube.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDWKg5RbGh0

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Couple of votes in over at Survivor Blows, and they both rationalize that.......

Bradley gets the boot.

Considering that we have no clues as to how the 3 tribes of 5 are split up, this is pure speculation.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I hope this prediction is true!!!!

La...

Di...

Dah...

It would be a HUGE dose of Karma if he ends up outnumbered on his new tribe.... Boston Rob-Kim Spradlin my backside!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: