TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Mar 21

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 4th Show, Mar 21 users admin

“Diamond in the Rough”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Diamond in the Rough"

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Spoilers??

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sorry I didn't get to watch the whole show but saw that Stephanie was voted out.

ETA: And in the preview for next week, once again they are told to drop their buffs. They wouldn't merge this early, right?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
i think it’s too early for the merge. 15 left soo I would think it’s probably 3 new tribes of 5 each. JMHO

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well i'm surprised Michael wasn't voted out... ok with steph leaving... just didn't want michael to leave... love him...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Chris was impressive at the reward challenge ... college baseball pitcher... it showed... i really like him.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Shame steph left... navetti people cost them the immunity challenge... one of them should be gone... plus sebas stunk at the reward... it should have been one of them.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Although it was a well produced show (as usual), I couldn't help be disappointed that Steph left. She was a likable player and although she tried her best it was very predictable. Not much production can do about that though.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I like Steph too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
rather boring ep

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
except for the scenes with Donathan, Chris, and Laurel. very touching

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I loved watching chris kill it in the challenge... you could tell he was a baseball player... it was awesome to watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Steph was one of the only ones I liked and recognized.

I just am not into this season.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I liked Stephanie too.

I’m having a heck of a time keeping the teams straight. Seems like this is the first time I have felt so confused. I hope it will be easier now that they’ve dropped their buffs.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah Cass - the way he was throwing those bags you could tell he played baseball.

I liked Steph too - but she was a victim of them switching up the teams after only two tribals. They should have never switched up the teams so soon. Actually, I wish they wouldn't switch up the teams at all unless one team is getting pagonged.

And I can't help it, but I'm really starting to like Chris. My opinion of him has completely changed since he went to Ghost Island. And don't even get me started on him and Donathan having me in tears last night.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I won’t miss Stephanie.

I won’t have to hear her say that she was playing for her children for the hundredth time!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did y'all know that Stephanie was playing for her children?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't like these early switches not to mention multiple early switches since they're going to do it again next week. It favors the people who have numbers rather then how they play.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm with Dogdoc. I'm not going to miss her either. Playing for her children was the least annoying thing about her.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The only woman I'm liking right now is Laurel... I'm just hoping there will be a way that she can somehow align with the guys I like...

I'm sure I'm not alone... but I generally find women that I like... some draw you in right away and you pull for them all season... but I generally have a hard time finding the women hard to like... let alone want them to win.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So far I like Desiree and Laurel but I can't stand Kellyn (I'm sorry - it's her face and general expression that annoys the you know what out of me!) or Jenna.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Laurel win this. Michael is growing on me as well. We shall see. It changes week to week for me in the world of Survivor. :0)

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Steph saying that she wanted to play all her life the game implied that the others didn't.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that's not unusual and it's probably accurate. Some contestants are bigger fans and have watched more of the show than others.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What really sucked for Stephanie was the first couple of people that went to Ghost Island went after the IC so they were immune from the vote.
Then they switched it up that they were being sent after the Reward Challenge.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh, and Lexie, did you know that Stephanie was a single mother? a single mother, a single mother, a single mother.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and she was playing for her children.

Evidently out of 36 seasons, she is the first single mother to play for her children.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I listened to one of Steph's exit interviews and she really threw Michael and Jenna under the bus... when she got back from Ghost Island she said she could tell Michael and Jenna had made some sort arrangement... the way she said it seemed like it implied how dare they try to position themselves to go further into the game... cuz she's a single mother playing for my kids... (lol, I added the last part :-) )

As much as I despise Bradley at I think he realized that voting out Michael would have been foolish... that would have left him as the lone male on his tribe... of course moot point now that they're switching things up next week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cass, I agree with your assessment of Bradley. The last thing Bradley wants is an all-girls alliance taking him out.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Stephanie Johnson talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-stephanie-johnson-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-1%29-23731.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Stephanie Johnson talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-stephanie-johnson-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-2%29-23760.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: