TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Show, Mar 14

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 3rd Show, Mar 14 users admin

“Trust Your Gut”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Trust Your Gut"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
In the first words we've heard Chelsea speak, she volunteers to sit out the reward Challenge.

Purple wins the water fight for the ring and gets peanutbutter and jelly.

Orange draws rocks to see who goes to Ghost Island. As Kellyn draws her rock she says Ghost Island is her biggest fear in the game and she draws the white rock.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Kellyn has the opportunity to take a chance on an advantage. She chooses not to take a chance on losing her vote. She's trusting her gut. Thus, the episode title.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Chris & Angela go off to discuss what happened with the vote. Chris & Angela are going to try to throw in with the Malolo 4.

Laurel goes to talk to Dom about working with him and Wendell because she doesn't want to go with Chris. Dom tells her he has an idol.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Swimming Immunity Challenge, retreive chest, pull it on a track, shoot balls to a perch. Desiree sits out.

Naviti has trouble getting cage door open. Malolo is dragging chest back. Naviti has trouble getting the chest on the track. Malolo is tossing balls. Malolo has 3 of 5 balls up before Naviti starts on balls. Tied 4-4 balls. Naviti wins immunity. Chris is not going home.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Original Naviti 5 talk about voting out one of the original Malolo 4 men. Chelsea actually came up with that plan to take out a man instead of a woman.

Brendan tells the rest of the Malolos that they have an idol. Michael has a plan to convince some Naviti they are on the bottom and going home if they don't flip.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Where are all of the spoiler people tonight? I can never follow what goes on at these tribals. I need help when this thing starts.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sorry on the West Coast here. You’re doing a great job.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bradley says he tried to talk to some of the Malolo as a baby sitter. Brenden calls out Bradley as the leader and tries to cast doubt. Kellyn says it's not going to work. Michael says his idol will save two people tonight and tells them the Malolo will be voting out Bradley.

Michael extends the Malolo hand to Sebastian and Chelsea to flip and go with them.

Sabastian votes and says he doesn't know what happened. Michael thinks they voted out Stephanie and plays his idol for Stephanie.

Brenden is voted out 5 to 4 votes against Bradley.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I applaud original Malolo for making Bradley sweat. Their ruse didn't work but it was a great try.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Michael is so poised and well spoken.

I'm shocked Bradley was shocked he was suddenly singled out... he's been snarky ever since the swap.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I couldn't watch the vote count... so bummed he played idol wrong. Still love Michael though!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I thought Michael's plan was brilliant. In hindsight I'm sure there are things he could have done differently but I don't think any of those Naviti were ever going to leak who they were voting for.

I'm kind of hoping for a swap next week to mix them all up again but I'm also hoping they stay the same so there's a chance for Chris to get booted.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wonderful spoiling, Ark! :-)

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree Ark. I’ll be very happy when Chris is gone.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris had a good showing tonight... he practically had to carry his team tonight... when he was trying to pull the track across everyone was just standing there... chris and 1 other (Dom?) were the only ones trying to pull it... and it started out chris alone...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not just that Cass, but at the reward challenge when they all ran into the water after they won, one of the girls could barely stand after that battle and Chris grabbed her to hold her up so she wouldn't go underneath the water. It was a fleeting shot and it was easy to miss. I had to rewind to see it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Chris did great in the challenges and I saw him pull Laurel up. BTW Laurel did great in that challenge and prior to this week we hadn't heard a peep out of her. This week she dominates a challenge and does some strategizing. We didn't get to see a lot of interaction with Chris and his tribe last night so maybe he'll be a bit more humble and a bit less bossy after that slap down while he was at Ghost Island.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought for a minute that they were trying to throw the challenge to get rid of Chris.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was also a huge blunder for Michael to announce before the vote that he could give himself and one other person immunity. He should have let the rest of them vote (and they obviously would have split the votes between Michael and Brendan) and then play the idol and they could have sent Bradley home with four votes.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
In the first episode, when they had to pick "captain" I have to believe any alpha male in Chris' situation would act the same way... so I don't fault him a bit for having big britches...

However I do fault Dom for not be able to get along with Chris... he should have NEVER called him out right there on the beach in front of both teams... And then he's surprised that Chris is gunning for him!

Dom should have kept his opinion to himself for the sake of his tribe... keep the tribe strong, win more challenges than you lose and hope to go into the merge with numbers... then settle your beef with Chris...

So far I'm really liking this cast... except Bradley...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I didn't even know there was a Bradley in the game until last night's episode. I wondered where this guy came from and just why he assumed himself to be in charge of things. Then I did some reading on various message boards, and also remembered last week's show that included Brendan saying several times that he had never seen somebody whine more about a merged Survivor camp than Bradley.

So, this storyline could mean Bradley is going to win, or it could mean they need to get out the full Bradley storyline, that he is a whiner AND a self-anointed leader who headed up the beloved Brendan ouster, which eventually causes Bradley to get voted out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Steph said in the voting booth that she was tired of him complaining about everything so it sounds like he whines 24/7 about stuffs.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I am hoping there is another swap and Bradley ends up with a majority of the other tribe and he gets a taste of his own medicine... he doesn't have the numbers so sucks to be him! I mean... REALLY... he did not have to be so snarky to Stephanie about the vote... I'm hoping Karma serves him a big dose SOON! If he is the eventual winner I'm going to be so disappointed.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
From one of Brendan's exit interviews:

Holmes: What was your reaction when you learned that Michael was really eighteen?
Shapiro: I was shocked. He could have told me that he was 28 and I would have believed it. That’s why I call him “The Prodigy.” He’s got all the tools; physical, social, strategic. And he’s a ten out ten in all of those things. He’s really good. And, he’s also a great guy. He feels terrible about what went down. He’s reached out to me to tell me how sorry he is. He’s just a stand-up guy.

https://es.xfinity.com/sdmy/blogs/tv/2018/03/15/survivor-castaway-brendan-its-a-game-built-on-conflict-so-i-thought-there-would-be-more-jerks/

I like them both even more now. Michael really is a remarkable 18-year old.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Brendan Shapiro talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-brendan-shapiro-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-1%29-23698.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Brendan Shapiro talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-brendan-shapiro-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-2%29-23720.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: