TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 2nd Show, Mar 7: Archive through March 08, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Only Time Will Tell"

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Ugh. With the tribe switch ups, I’m having trouble remembering who was on the old tribes. But I like that this warns people not to trust and share so early in the game because those people may be your enemies next week.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I had to keep looking up who came from which tribe and I think I missed a lot. I'll have to watch it again.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Spoilers??

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I printed out the pictures from this site and it makes it easier to keep track.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Who's out?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Entertaining episode. The person voted out was Morgan.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Morgan went home.

Does anyone know if they have to break those vases at Ghost Island in order or if they can pick any one to break?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Have we heard Laurel say a single word yet?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I heard that they had to break them in order.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kookliebird. So far that's what they've done but I wasn't sure if they had to.

I rewatched and I'm understanding a little better what went on tonight.

Chris is sent to Ghost Island leaving the tribe split with 4 members from each original tribe.

Chris thinks everyone will do what he wants and vote out Dom.

Chris thinks Angela will carry out his orders but she has her own mind.

Angela thinks the 4 original Naviti will vote out Libby with her making it a 4/4 split and forcing them to draw rocks.

Dom doesn't want to risk the rock draw and pulls in the other 2 Naviti to vote out Angela

James figures out the 4 original Monolo can stick together and vote out who they want with a 4/3/1 vote. They voted Morgan out.

I'm not sure why the 4 original Monolo didn't just vote out Angela and garner some trust from the 3 Naviti that voted for Angela except James didn't trust Dom sooo...

I guess the 4 Monolo are sitting pretty well since now Chris & Angela will be willing to work with them and probably get Dom out.

I had to watch it twice to get all of that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I totally forgot that Morgan got the Legacy advantage, since she got voted out does it go to someone else?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Morgan willed it to Dom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn I was looking forward to Chris getting voted off tonight too, LOL.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Ark, for the recap. I watched and was so confused that I was wishing I had recorded it to watch again. Your recap helped me.

I get confused when they switch so early too, Lardbrick

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think it's too early for a switch. They need to let it play out longer and allow players to develop some strategy and alliances.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ark. I had all of the same questions you did, too.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I remained totally confused about who was who on tonight's episode, both before and after the switch. I kept blaming myself, but I was probably very much NOT alone. An opening episode of two sequential episodes, followed by a tribe swap on the third episode, was just too much to keep track of.

Thanks for watching it twice for all of us, Ark.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Another interesting ep. I totally agree with Ark, original Navi are in trouble.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I so relieved that I'm not the only one confused by who is who from which tribe. Last night was one of the most confusing episodes in this show's history. It was way too early for a swap.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was totally clueless about why they voted Morgan out. Seemed to have just been a random person???

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn’t get why they voted Morgan out either. I guess she was just a number on the other side and they exposed the anti-Angela vote as well. So it worked out well for them.

LOL Ark! Now that you mention it, I don’t recall Laurel saying a single word. Thanks for the great recap!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now I'm reading Dalton's blog and even he was confused after the switch. And the people commenting are also bitching up a storm as to how confusing last night's episode was. Jeff and production read those comments so hopefully this will not happen again in future seasons (or it might because they really enjoy confusing us).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think they’re switching too much and too early and there are too many idols in play. It makes it exciting and less predictable but it detracts from the strategy side of the game and it makes it harder for the viewers to get to know the players.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Who is Morgan? Too many young ladies that look the same.