TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for March 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for March 14, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Since the premiere really had Episode 1 and 2 back to back on the same night, I feel safer leaving the Episode number out of the title.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's start by getting these new tribes straightened out:

NuMalolo:
Brendan
Jenna
Michael (HII)
Stephanie
Bradley
Chelsea
Desiree
Kellyn
Sebastian

NuNaviti:
James
Laurel
Donathan
Libby
Angela
Wendell
Dominick (HII) plus Morgan willed Legacy Advantage
Chris (sent to Ghost Island by draw of white rock)

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
THANK YOU! I was so confused until I watched the second time and I had to keep stopping and looking at my chart of tribes.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I did not have a chart of tribes, so I remained totally confused about who was who on tonight's episode, both before and after the switch. I kept blaming myself, but I was probably very much NOT alone. An opening episode of two sequential episodes, followed by a tribe swap on the third episode, was just too much to keep track of.

I am speculating some of the tribe swap was to keep Donathon in the game longer?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure the season is scripted as to when swaps and merges happen well in advance of the start. I'm happy they switch things up... i hate it when the players can easily predict events like that.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the title for the March 14th Episode:

"Trust Your Gut"

Also, I see plenty of pictures up at the CBS Press Release section, but will wait til they are larger over at Inside Survivor. Meanwhile, I can see two challenges mixed in there.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the weekly interview between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross of EW.com:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/08/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-episode-3/

And here's the teaser from the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Tease us up for next week, sir, and tease us up good!
Jeff Probst: I still can’t believe I’m about to say this again.. but another GREAT episode. Ghost Island is back and perhaps another curse will get the chance to be reversed.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release pictures are up in large size over at Inside Survivor:

The tribes gather for a Reward Challenge

Here's the NuMalolo Tribe (9 Survivors)

Here's the NuNaviti Tribe after the return of Chris from Ghost Island (8 Survivors)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's some pictures from the Reward Challenge:

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's pictures from the Immunity Challenge:

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to an interview today between Parade and Morgan. A little more insight into some of her tribemates:

https://parade.com/652864/mikebloom/survivor-ghost-island-morgan-ricke-on-her-whale-of-a-time-at-the-swap/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff, ty Ginger!!! I dont think anyone saw the Morgan vote off coming!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ginger is BACK!!!!

😎

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues for the week:

“Trust Your Gut” – Castaways get physical during a classic water challenge, and a pair of castaways on the outs tries to shake things up, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 14 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Preview at Youtube.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa7T_7XP490

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Timestamps on the Press Release pics don't tell us much this time:

Sheldor at Survivor Blows put timestamps with the Press Release pics, and the first up were Reward Challenge pics. Then were pics around both of the camps, where frankly, nobody looked really happy like a Reward Winner in any of those pics. Then the Immunity Challenge pics. No pics at a particular camp afterwards.

I will say that in the pics, it looked to me like the tribe with Chris on it looked to be a bit behind coming out of the water and loaded the trunk on the ramp-way...but that doesn't tell us anything cause there is a puzzle to solve and that could make all the difference.

So........basically..........I have nuttin' for you.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
And, amazing how I am still trying to figure out who these people are. I recognize the name Chris and know he is a major player at this juncture, maybe the male blond model? I know who Donathon is, and James, and Dom and Stephanie, and that's about it. Oh, and maybe Libby?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Chris is the tall blonde guy who was sent to Ghost Island at the end of the last episode.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, Jim Early has the cover pic with the tribe that Chris is on and looking super sad, I would guess they lose immunity.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a sneak preview of the next episode of Survivor: Ghost Island

http://www.etonline.com/survivor-sneak-peek-chris-goes-after-domenick-and-wendell-following-tribal-council-mistake?linkId=49114567

Looks like Angela is going to tell Chris that the 3 on their side all voted for Angela (Chris's ally) to go home ..... so this is the incentive he needs to join up with the old Malolo's!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh good thinking!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
. . . . . . . . . . Betcha that little plan backfires on Chris. He seems a bit clueless, as sometimes happens, that not everybody on the island is playing the same "Chris Wins" game that he is.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Especially Dominick

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I like Domenick. I hope he stays around for a while.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see both of them (Chris & Dom) stick around as they would be entertaining to watch outdo each other.

Overall, I am enjoying it all so far.

Welcome back Ginger! I love all the spoilers and everyone's input!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
See why Chris decides not to go fishing on Ghost Island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZzOJtWr75U

Duh ... with a shark in the water, I would advise him against it!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Wow ....... I love this explanation of a vote over at Survivor Blows:

I hope Michel doesn't mind me quoted the reason for a vote saying that Chris gets the boot this week:

Michel says:

"It really looks like NuMalolo wins a 2nd IC. Week one's bully got an early redemption story when he went to Ghost Island. So, either everyone in NuNavity vote Chris out directly or they vote against Domenick who uses his idol to eliminate Chris"

Ginger: Don't you just love that rationale....I think it was very well put. Of course, it might be entirely wrong ..... but, I think it is very well put!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I think Chris will go this week. Tomorrow. Ack!!! Today! Off to bed!

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Welcome back Ginger, glad your sister is doing better.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that one person cannot to sent to ghost island twice in a row.. Would be a good question to ask Jeff.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Jacob was hoping to be sent to Ghost Island a second time...I would think he wouldn't have thought it was a possibility if it wasn't.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You're right Roxip. He did want to be sent back.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: