TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Mar 7

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 2nd Show, Mar 7 users admin

“Only Time Will Tell”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 08, 2018Iluvreality25 03-08-18  7:54 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Exactly Iluv, exactly.... When they were in tribal, I wasn't sure who was with what team and which girl was which. I finally came to TVCH to put the pictures above with who I was seeing on the screen.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I too was so looking forward to seeing Chris voted out tonight

Also I too was confused about Morgan, who was she aligned with and were her and Dom in a aniance?

When changing up teams so quick in the game we can’t get to know anyone yet. So confusing

At least Chris didn’t get any advantages. That’s a plus lol

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Morgan was one of the few that I could identify. When she willed her advantage to Dom she said he'd alwasy been open and honest with her. Since she had to do it as soon as she was booted, maybe she was a little salty.

I was glad Chris didn't get any advantage also. He is the one I've met and he's good friends with some of my good friends. I swear he was very nice in real life but I'm not loving him on Survivor either. I think it's funny that everyone on Naviti, including Chris, thought Angela was his right hand man that was going to follow his orders blindly. Maybe his attitude will change once he finds out that wasn't the case.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I swear he was very nice in real life but I'm not loving him on Survivor either.

I always find it interesting when someone personally knows these people. The comment so often is how different they are in real life. I think these shows often bring out the worst (and occasionally, the best) in people. The conditions often lead to extremes.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
His social skills appear to be lacking...he seems to think if he speaks that his word is law. Perhaps he took being leader in the first challenge too seriously.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Well, I was only around him for a short period of time. By my friends have known him all his life and their kids went to school with him. They think he's great. Even if he is a great guy in real life, I'm not rooting for him unless something changes real soon.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Morgan Ricke talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-morgan-ricke-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-1%29-23662.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ark, ty!! I was so confused!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
in re: Chris

quote:

His social skills appear to be lacking...he seems to think if he speaks that his word is law. Perhaps he took being leader in the first challenge too seriously.

not sure if this is his main occupation or not, but last night's show captioned his occupation as male model. Perhaps he is a bit of a narcissist and believes everyone always agrees with him because he is a good-looking fellow?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I actually loved the early "Drop your buffs". I agree it was a bit confusing to remember who had been on what team but enjoy that people have to scramble a bit more. I think it is silly that people make the "you and me final 2" deals in the first couple of days. I think you need to figure people out as early as possible and talk to everyone but it seems all the early deals quickly go kaput as one discovers a dislike or distrust of the person with whom said deal was made.

I am always amused and amazed when a player seems stunned that someone is out to get them, talking about voting them off, etc. Survivor is like Highlander, there can be only one.

I hope Donathan, (what was his mama thinking), sticks around as I find him likable and want him to have a good adventure.

I think it was Seamonkey who mentioned in last weeks thread that she will never understand why people go onThe Amazing Race without knowing how to drive a stick and on Survivor without knowing how to swim. I will add learning how to start a fire as a vital Survivor skill. For pity's sake has there never been a former Boy Scout cast? Just for fun, knowing how to sew for Project Runway as well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Morgan Ricke talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-morgan-ricke-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-2%29-23684.php

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OMG you guys ae not kidding! My husband and I sre starting this season as we never watched it and my head is spinning as they head for tribal council- I can't tell who was on what team before- this concept of swap so early was not cool!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: