TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 1st Show, Feb 28: Archive through March 01, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Woowhoo! 2 hr show

"Fans vs. Favorites"

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahooooo!!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow two hours to start. That’s great!

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Isn't this Ghost Island? Start in about 10 minutes

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I like how they are dividing the teams up for certain jobs!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The guy I've met is Chris. He was the captain for the purple team in the first challenge. I don't know him well enough to know if he's going to be any good.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Wait was Chris the captain? I hate it until I get to know names.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The two muscle guys are quick friends. It seems as if only a few people are building the shelter--what are the rest doing?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don t mind Dom and his crew. Chris blonde guy irked me right off the bat. Cruel challenge to start off with.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Poor old Donathan is deemed to be too weak and must go? The way groups of people judge one another is crazy at times.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It's a season of fake idols

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m really liking Donathan. He is so enthusiastic about the game. I hope he stays and gets to enjoy it for awhile.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I was more interested in who voted for whom in the first vote. Did I miss it or was it not shown?

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
I didn't even realize that it started tonight! Good thing my Mommy called and told me!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I started to ask who was voted out but went and got the play by play instead, LOL.

7:59 p.m. – “Previously on ‘Survivor’!” During last season’s finale Probst teased “Ghost Island” by announcing, “For the first time ever, a new group of players will have the chance to reverse the curse of some of the worst decisions in ‘Survivor’ history. An entire season centered around the bad decisions of past players, using the actual haunted advantages and idols that did them in. Will these new players learn from the mistakes of others? Or will the past come back to haunt again?” The premiere of “Survivor: Ghost Island” is just seconds away! Let’s get to it.

8:01 p.m. – To double down on the concept of “bad decisions,” Jeff kicks off the season with an immediate challenge that tests their decision making! Already divided into tribes, the orange tribe (Malolo) chooses Brendan Shapiro and the purple tribe (Naviti) chooses Chris Noble. The two guys have to decide someone else from their tribe to “run” and someone to “handle the puzzle” in the challenge–Brendan chooses Michael Yerger to run and Laurel Johnson to puzzle; Chris chooses Sebastian Noel to run and Desiree Afuye for the puzzle.

<snipped for length - 99>

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-premiere-recap-season-36-jeff-probst-news/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wish they would ban this fake idol silliness.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was smart of the guy to ask where the paperwork was. That would always be my question if someone showed me an idol

I think Steph goes far. I like so many of them. I cried when Don got those balls to go up!

Did Dom say snatch on tonites ep?

LOL at Jeffy when he said Survivor's best tribe ever better get their act together!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Once again the legacy advantage is not kept secret...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought that was a great opening episode. I think this group will be on their toes and keep things interesting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Naja, they will never ban the fake idols. Jeff said years ago in an interview that production loves fake idols which is why production intentionally leaves stuff around the island they can use to make fake idols.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was thrilled to see Gonzalez go in the first boot but I was kind of sad to see Jacob go in the second boot. I think he would have made for good TV.

It will be interesting to see how far Stephanie can make it. She is a yoga instructor and if she makes it to the merge, she could be a real beast in challenges - especially the endurance challenges where they have to balance. A yoga instructor can balance all day long.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jeff, at the end, telling 'the greatest team in Survivor history' that they better start playing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Since the info was snipped, Stephanie was voted out first and then Jacob for the second eviction.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was also very happy to see Gonzales go to! Hahahaha

She was very unhappy when she left, but maybe I missed it, but did they show her at end talk after being voted out?

Jacobs was at end after next week previews

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't see her end talk either.

I'm glad that Donathan is still there. I'm finding him pretty entertaining.