TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 13th Show, Finale, Dec 20: Archive through December 26, 2017 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Iluvreality, thank you. I found Survivor Whispers but not the picture.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I snapped this from my recording:

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Karuuna

I think it is up-side down.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, upside down. But an upside down S is still an S. An upside down U is more like an N.

I'm okay with the winner. anyone but Chrissy at that point works for me. I really wanted Devon. What a good sport he is. I'm glad Ryan got a vote. As a super fan I'm sure that thrilled him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that also stops consipiracy theories it was rigged for Ben, if so they would have called her out on the backward s LOL

Devon will go far in life, I adore that kid, his mom and dad should be very proud of the caring, kind, and generous kid they raised!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Did you see Devon's ponderosa where he played and sang he was in love with life? Love it!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no I will go watch! ty!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Two trivial questions. Does anyone know what Ben was covering up with that big bandage on his shoulder this season and also does any one think Chrissy has tattooed eyebrows?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I assumed the bandaid was to cover up a tattoo that had a copyrighted image. Just like Krissy had to wear sweaters to cover hers on Big Brother Over The Top.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't know about tattooed eyebrows (but I did notice that her eyebrows remained amazingly groomed throughout the season) but she must have a really good person at doing laser because I don't think she ever showed a single underarm hair...of course it might be because she is older and perhaps post-menopausal (although she's still pretty young) where sometimes your body hair stops growing and your facial hair starts.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Grooch, I assumed a tatoo but couldn't figure out why it needed covered up. He didn't seem the type to have a vulgar one.
Roxip, you noticed, too. Interesting.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was just listening to an interview Ben did with Rob Cesternino (I think it was Rob C) and the bandaid was addressed...it is a tattoo in honor of his grandpa who loves tractors and it is a logo...I'm assuming a John Deere logo that he couldn't say out loud).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You'd think John Deere would want the free advertising.

But then again, maybe the producers would want to charge John Deere for the advertising if he was allowed to show it.

What a crazy world...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s a risk as well. Ben was portrayed as a great guy so it would have been good advertising. However, there are other people in reality TV that you definitely wouldn’t want representing you.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You have a point.:-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, except now they may be calling him, if they're smart. :-)

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Ben!!

This season seemed to fly by for me, but I definitely enjoyed it. I love the new final four/fire challenge twist and was SO happy to *not* watch them walk along the cliffs, reminiscing about "the fallen players" ugh! Wish the reunion was longer, tho!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, having watched the interview with the top 5 on youtube I have a question...when did Dr. Mike become the unsung hero of Survivor who knows everything about everything and would have undoubtedly won due to his stellar game play and his amazing comic ability? WOW! The producers must have truly disliked him to edit out all of his great play. The man is truly convinced that he would have without a doubt won if he had made it to final 3. <77> Oh, and he also thinks he is very, very funny. I think Rob cut him short or else the man would have gone on all night.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes Roxip, I scoffed when Mike said he would have won.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I thought that was one of the most satisfying wins EVER!

The foursome were crowing and gloating about how clever they were in producing the fake idol to show Ben, the shocked/dismayed looks on Ryan & Crissy's faces as Ben calmly kept blowing his embers. Had a belly laugh when Ben ('the downtrodden face') previously said he was grateful they had told him to quit wasting his time, so now he could rest while the idol was in his pocket instead of pretending to search.

Here's Ben's exit interview. I will have to post the others' interviews tomorrow, gotta run for now:

Exclusive: Ben Driebergen talks 'Survivor' -- I figured I'd lost to Chrissy Hofbeck after watching the finale!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ben-driebergen-talks-survivor----i-figured-id-lost-chrissy-hofbeck-after-watching-finale-23268.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Chrissy Hofbeck talks 'Survivor' -- Ben Driebergen played awesome and deserved to win, but he found his last idol in seconds at the raft he sat at every morning

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-chrissy-hofbeck-talks-survivor----ben-driebergen-played-awesome-and-deserved-win-but-he-found-his-last-idol-in-seconds-at-raft-he-sat-at-every-morning-23269.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Ryan Ulrich talks 'Survivor' -- I underestimated how locked the jury was going to be

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ryan-ulrich-talks-survivor----i-underestimated-how-locked-jury-was-going-be-23271.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Devon Pinto talks 'Survivor' -- I saw my faceoff with Ben Driebergen as an epic opportunity!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-devon-pinto-talks-survivor----i-saw-my-faceoff-with-ben-driebergen-as-an-epic-opportunity-23272.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Mike Zahalsky talks 'Survivor' -- Why I voted for Chrissy Hofbeck and thought I could win the game

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-mike-zahalsky-talks-survivor----why-i-voted-for-chrissy-hofbeck-and-thought-i-could-win-game-23273.php

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thank you for posting all of those links Biscottiii! :-)

I think I spent more time reading the comments under the interviews than I did reading the actual interviews! (But they aren't very long in the first place)

Idk why but I was pretty shocked by all the bitterness. I have definitely been in those shoes, where I was super bitter about who won and thought the rightful winner got robbed, so I'm trying to put myself in these people's shoes. But dang is it hard!

First of all they all deserved to win (F4) none of them sat on their butts. Secondly, Chrissy never should have been declared the winner of the final Immunity but none of the Twist nay-sayers are complaining about that one, so it looks a bit sketch when you only complain about things that dont go the way of the person you want to win but then you turn a blind eye to other things. Thirdly, there have always been twists and we as the audience may not have always liked them ( I remember when returning players that had been voted out was deemed unfair, and how many people disliked redemption island as a whole) but twists ARE a part of the game and will continue to happen and you can't cry production interference and rigging just because you don't like the twist!!! Give me a break people!

The comments just got me all riled up lol