TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 13th Show, Finale, Dec 20: Archive through December 21, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was another great season. I love Survivor! You can tell that the people who produce it truly care about making a great show and that is why it has stayed so good for so many seasons.

Great challenges, interesting twists and a great group of finalists including a great jury.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am very happy Ben won! He played his butt off and deserved it!

There was just something about Chrissy that I found off-putting although she played a great game to get to final 3.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
So who was the 2nd vote to win for Chrissy?

I dislike that Survivor doesn't reveal the video of the jury casting their final votes like they do in all the other episodes. No reason they can't show the video of the final vote in the credits of the reunion special or at least upload it to their CBS Access and YouTube channel.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I kind of think it was Ashley that voted for Crissy, just my guess.

I was surprised that Devon voted for Ryan.

I was glad that Ben won, but I would have been okay with Crissy winning also, she played a great game!

I think Crissy didn't come across as humble, as Ben did, and that may have doomed her. I also think that people felt like she wasn't trying to form real relationships, just getting info so she could spit it out at Tribal Council? She may be real, but she came across as fake, and I'm guessing the people that lived with her felt that and preferred Ben's aloofness, which was just being who he really was.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Who else voted for Chrissy besides Ashley?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, Ashley was the one they showed voting for her? Duh.

The second vote was probably a woman because they put her name in a heart. I don't think a guy would do that. So, must have been Desi.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...I don't see Lauren putting a heart next to Chrissy's name. That just would seem very uncharacteristic for Lauren.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure Lauren would have voted for Ben.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They showed Lauren voting for Ben.
The three votes they showed:
Lauren: Ben
Devon: Ryan
Ashley: Crissy

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm so upset with myself - I didn't set my DVR to record the finale show...I got the two hour show but it cut off during the jury questioning. SO ANNOYING! Now I'll have to wait until it hits On Demand to watch everything...thankful for people who get on here and do a synopsis!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It should be on On Demand today, it's usually the day after.

And I did notice they cut the reunion show way short, as the jury questioning cut into the show about 20 minutes or more!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Mike also voted for Chrissy.

Devon voted for Ryan because they were buddys and because Devon saw him as the underdog. Devon saw Ben had the idol thing.. Chrissy had the challenge thing.. and Ryan didnt have anything.. Devon likes to root for the underdog.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
How do you know Mike voted for Crissy?

It would seem odd that he would write her name in a heart. Possible. But odd.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought Ashley drew the heart

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ashley drew a heart *next* to her name. The second person who voted for Crissy drew a heart *around* her name.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I would think Dr. Mike would have voted for Ben... especially after everything he's said about his gameplay over the past few episodes... calling him a force.

I'll bet the other Chrissy vote came from Desi.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm reading an interview where Dr. Mike said he voted for Chrissy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought the whole show was odd, I taped it and had the wrong channel lined up so missed the beginning. Since I came into it after the reward challenge, I think, it seemed to me that they were already in the reunion show and it felt like flashbacks to the show.

Anyway, it just seemed weird that Jeff was interviewing them as they were voted off, or at least that is how it seemed to me as I FF'd through a lot of it.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Someone just posted a picture of Crissy’s “win” at the last immunity challenge. Her “S” at the end of Heroes is upside down....didn’t see it at first,, but it is pretty obvious.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed that Chrissy did not win. Ryan was my 2nd choice. I did not care for Ben and was most annoyed that he made it to the final 3. I think they all played good and varied games. I grew weary of Ben whining.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would like to see that Iluvreality.

I think I did see it but when Jeff said it was good I figured I was wrong.

I just deleted the show.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
In Rob Has A Podcast's video, which you can find on YouTube, Dr. Mike says he voted for Chrissy to win.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Mike thought "If I had made it to the final three I would have won."

And Devon saying "I don't have to practice. I have made fires at camp."

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Dog....the picture is on a Facebook page called “Survivor whispers”. I hope it is ok to post a Facebook page. I don’t know how to do the link.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I can see where one would think that the "S" in Heroes is upside down... but since "S" is pretty close to the same either way, it would be really hard to tell.