TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 13th Show, Finale, Dec 20: Archive through December 21, 2017 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Just voted now. Lauren voted for Ben, Devon voted for Ryan and Ashley voted for Chrissy. They didn’t show the rest.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Cole seemed to take a long time thinking about who he was voting for!

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Ben
Ryan
Chrissie
Chrissie
Ben
Ben
Ben

Ben wins

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Ben won!

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I am happy Ben won.
Chrissie won a lot of immunities but didn't like some of her cockiness.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Hooray!!!!!!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Cruzlvr about Chrissy. I thought she was so arrogant. A good player, but arrogant as all hell.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Is it safe to assume the remaining vote went to Ben also, other Jeff would have read another vote for Chrissie or Ryan to keep up the suspense.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Agree with you both about Chrissy. I said to my hubby earlier on in tonight’s show that she would deserve the win but I wasn’t a fan of her personality.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am happy with the ending. Congratulations Ben!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
So glad Ben won!!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
That montage of recapping Bens journey was something new, right? I don’t remember that happening other seasons. I liked it.

I think some might think that Ben got pity votes because of being a vet or I think they really push how he was at the end, with everyone against him, but that montage showed everyone that he strategized since the beginning and made alliances and he was a power player for a decent time in the middle toward the end.

I think it was nice and hope they do it going forward.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Glad Ben won! Another of the few times I am happy with the winner.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I am very happy with Ben winning too. It is so nice to actually be happy with who has won. I dont know how it happens but more often than not I’m soooo disappointed!

But more than anything I’m just so proud that I was honestly so happy with who was left at final 4. It is so rare to have so many people well and truly playing the game and not being carried to the end as a goat. We were fortunate to have a lot of game players!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Cruzlvr about Chrissy. I thought she was so artogant. A good player, but arrogant as all hell.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Wow!! What a great season. I have watched since the beginning but never have I rooted for all three(ortwo) finalists. I think they all have really good arguments on why they should win. Ryan did not have a much to work with as the other two. I thought and hoped Chrissy would win but I am not disappointed that Ben won. What a great season!! I really enjoyed it.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Chrissy had a wee bit of Paul-itis.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
best finale ep in a long time!! epic tribals tonite!! I love Devon even more!! so happy for Ben and I had him in the pool so I won 100!! wahoooo tyBen!

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Yeah Pamy! I am so glad that Ben won! That was so cool he was surprised with his marine buddies!

Peeper

06-14-2004

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
People are saying that chrissy was arrogant but I don't see it that way. She was proud and she had every right to be proud because she played a great game. She knew she had to get rid of Ben because she could not beat him and she was right. She really seemed to be on top of her game both physically and mentally.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I did not like Ben in the beginning. But, he played 24-7. Props to him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw on Twitter, they were teasing Cole with memes that he had to think about how to spell Ben’s name. LOL

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Nope......Chrissy was my least favorite of the Final 4. Very, very happy she didn’t win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Happy that Ben won!

Happy that Chrissy didn't win.

Even happier that Ryan was third (but not that he was handed final three, though that was the right move for Chrissy to keep him.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Now Ben does not have to spend the rest of his life bemoaning the upside down 'u' mistake. lol

My problem with Chrissy was that she got so much joy out of telling Ben that he wasn't in the 'in' crowd. He knew nothing about the fire challenge and she let him suffer, thinking that he had no chance to win.

That was so nice that Ben got to hug three of his Marine friends. Thank you Survivor.