TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Season Spoilers

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: General Season Spoilers users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 15, 2018Panda25 01-15-18  12:17 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for the season to stat. I just found out that I've met one of this season's Survivors. He seemed like a really nice guy when I met him so I hope he does well on Survivor. I do't want to have to lie about how I feel about him to the friend that introduced us.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hi Guys ... Thought I better check in. My sister had surgery 2 weeks ago and has her first visit with oncologist next week. Needless to say, I'm out-of-state with her and not at home. Therefore, I have no means to do pictures. Just using my iPad on her wifi. Not sure when I'll be back home because I will not leave her til she can drive again. Any help would be appreciated.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, sending prayers to your sister for healing and full recovery!
sending you love!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Hi all. Ginger, full power to you and your sister. We'll muddle along without you, but it won't be the same, until all is right with your world.
Looking forward to the new season!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hi Tribal! good to see you here!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pamy and Tribal. This is a really rough week for us. I'm hoping to drive home next Tuesday and let nephew take over for a bit. Will probably drive back in 6 weeks or so.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Best wishes to you and your sister, Ginger! I hope all goes well with her. Survivor isn't the same without you. I enjoy your spoilers just as much as watching the show! Take Care!

One more day to another Survivor season. I'm looking forward to see how they handle the "ghosts of the past".

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I also send my well wishes to your sister. Family comes first and we'll carry on the best we can in your absence. You take care as well.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have to share a 'funny' that happened today at lunch. We were with our actuaries from Seattle and the discussion turned toward the new Amazon 2 headquarters race. They are now down to 20 sites or something like that. Anyway, I said that they should put them all on an island and have a Survivor type of game for the Amazon site. They would have survivor type competitions, with a city being voted off each week. The last city standing would be the sole survivor "outwit, outlast, outplay" and receive the "Amazon HQ2 prize". My comments were well accepted by the group. So, if Amazon does this, you heard it here first.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
That would be amazing, Kookliebird. Hope they use your idea

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, love it!!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, they were actuaries..... so, I think anything would be more fun to them than numbers.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ginger..cancer sucks! I’m sure the sister bond is strong, and survivors need to fight, the strong support behind us cancer fighters is everything! Love and light!

Kooklie, seriously...roflol 🤣

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Hugs to you and your sister Ginger!!!

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Thoughts are with you and your family Ginger. I will try to keep up with Jeff's interview.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It’s hard navigating on the iPad. Spoilers are hard to decipher as well, some of the message boards going to tapatalk (I get blocked out with a darn pop up) I couldn’t even copy the 3 episode title. I know there is a site out there!

In the meantime I’ve been reading reddit spoilers and it’s like survivor sucks of old where people make new accounts to post boot lists and are shut down. From wading through those Des seems to have the best weight loss spoilers, with family visits and social media speculation is high that the guys make it far, picking of girls. There’s lots of posts is it a F2, or F4

And fwiw the SPECULATION ONLY boot list

Spec20th, Jacob Derwin 19th, Stephy Gonzalez 18th, James Lim 17th, Laurel Johnson 16th, Chris Noble 15th, Angela Perkins 14th, Kellyn Bechtold 13th, Libby Vincek 12th, Morgan Ricke 11th, Chelsea Townsend 10th, Bradley Kleihege 9th, Domenick Abbate 8th, Jenna Bowman 7th, Wendall Holland 6th, Des Afuye 5th, Donathan Hurley 4th, Sebastian Noel 3rd, Michael Yerger 2nd, Stephanie Johnson 1st, Brendan Shapiro

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Probst EW interview

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/01/survivor-ghost-island-premiere-jeff-probst/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, I'm trying to make sense of the "speculation only" boot list. What is "Spec20?" We know that Gonzalez went out 20th and not 18th.
Am I reading this wrong?

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Thank's Reader!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ginger, you are a great sister!

💜💜💜

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I just think the spacing is off on that post and the commas are wrong. I believe the Spec means "Speculation" then the numbers count down with the number before the contestants' names.

So the 20th would be for Jacob and so on!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That’s how I read it Panda, sorry Lexi, I know Ginger wouldn’t put a boot list over here unless there was some credence to it, I do have a hard time navigating sites on the iPad, it closes down, it freezes up, it’s just ridiculous!

But I threw this over here because of all the speculation boot lists on a few sites, this one seemed closer. There was lots of posts on several different places about Des going far (and reasons for that belief). There were lots of support for this lists based on some social media accounts around a family visit. (No real positive info mind you, all guessing and speculation)

I know I should have cleaned it up, but it came from a reddit post and I got distracted.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I appreciated it and speculations can be fun to good back and check, too! I admit I have not researched or even read up on this season much like I regularly do!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I’m going to throw out another NOT authenticated bootlist

Angela Chelsea Chris Des Domenick Donathan Kellyn Jenna Laurel Libby Michael Sebastian Wendell

Naviti: Angela, Chelsea, Chris, Des, Domenick, Kellyn, Sebastian, Wendell (8)

Malolo: Donathan, Jenna, Laurel, Libby, Michael (5)

Women: Angela, Chelsea, Des, Kellyn, Jenna, Laurel, Libby (7)

Men: Chris, Domenick, Sebastian, Wendell, Donathan, Michael (6)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't make heads or tails out of that list. Where is Stephanie on the list?

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
what does that list mean?

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I think Reader posted the players....

that make merge.

That is what I have gleaned also.

8 Naviti, 5 Malolo at Merge.

7 Women, 6 Men at Merge.

Meaning James, Stephanie and Bradley, are leaving pre-merge.

It also has been heavily predicted that the F3 are the alliance we saw formed last week... Dom, Wendell and Laurel

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well that makes more sense... cuz I was confounded as well at Reader's list...

Indifferent about James... Sad for Stephanie... and YIPPEE about Bradley!!!! Hope he goes next!!!! How dare he compare himself to Boston Rob and Kim Spradlin!!!!!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
So if they wait a week that would be 15 which would lend itself to 3 tribes of 5.

If Bradley gets on a tribe with Malolo, that could be how he leaves pre-merge.

If the tribes stay the same, then Brad must either get idoled out (I'm assuming an idol will be re-planted), or someone flips, which I don't see happening but is probable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Longbeach, Thanks for the breakdown of Reader's list. Now it makes sense.

Why do you think they are splitting up at 15 into three tribes?

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, You're welcome.

The reason I'm thinking another swap of some kind, either into 3 or just another swap into two, is because of the speculative spoiler that Bradley leaves before merge. If the tribes stay as they are now, I just cannot see him being in jeopardy with Chelsea, Desiree, Kellyn and Sebastian to protect him. I wouldn't think Kellyn for sure wouldn't go against him since they are one of the 3 couples that emerge from Ghost Island, along with Sebastian/Jenna and Michael/Libby.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, I checked Survivor Whispers on FB. Jim Early provided the following information this week when someone asked about spoilers.

- Naviti Dominates
- Women get the numbers but don't use it-
- James and Bradley are in trouble
- Dom & Wendell very safe
- When asked is the Dom/Chris rivalry comes to a head, he said yes.
- Libby does not go home premerge
- Michael and Libby are a couple

Pretty general stuff, but I thought it was interesting.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Season Finale Air Date:

Wednesday, May 23
8:00-10:00 PM (7:00 Central)
SURVIVOR (36th Season Finale)
10:00-11:00 PM (9:00 Central)
SURVIVOR LIVE REUNION SHOW

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: