TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 12, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December13, 2017 Episode: Archive through December 12, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Only thing I have to post at this time is the transcript done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows of next week's show:

Jeff: Ben's big move breeds fear. (See Ben at shelter)

(See Ryan Chrissy and Mike talking.)
Mike: He's a ferocity that transcends this game.

Jeff: But, when all hope is lost...

Ben to Ashley: Are you gunning for me?
Ashley: Everyone wants you out before the 3...

Jeff: A nemesis can turn the tide.

Chrissy to Ryan: I say we send home Ashley.

(See Devon)
Devon: This game is never as simple as you want it to be.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/07/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-12/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Penultimate episode coming up next week. Tease it up for us, sir!
Jeff Probst: Oh boy. At the risk of sounding like hyperbole… next week is even better. This thing is on fire from here to the end. EVERYBODY is playing for the win.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Great interview article today with Lauren by The Hollywood Reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-lauren-rimmer-exit-interview-1065321

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched Lauren's Ponderosa and her and Joe seemed to hang out together quite a bit. I can't help it, but seeing Joe outside the game - he's so nice. He's completely different than how he played the game. I really hope he gets a chance to come back. I'd like to see him play differently. But he made a very good point with Lauren - it was a huge mistake to get rid of Joe last week when they could have gotten rid of Ben.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, I feel the same way about Cole. He really seems like such a sweet guy once he arrived at Ponderosa, which is completely different than what we saw before he was voted off..

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
some people can't handle being hungry, makes the hangry! myself included

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree that Joe seems different outside the game, but I suspect when he comes back on as a retread he will play exactly the same way as before.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

Title: “The Survivor Devil”

Castaways battle to win individual immunity and earn a spot in the final five, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the Youtube.com link to a preview of "The Survivor Devil" ... next week's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIqzq63DIJU

It pretty much shows us that everybody is gunning for Ben. Devon says the title by calling Ben "The Survivor Devil". And it shows a confessional of Ben saying he has to do whatever it takes to stay in the game, and it shows him hustling in the challenge.

What you want to bet that Ben gets Immunity this coming week?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm worried about my Devon!! I really hope he is safe! I am pretty sure Ben is safe

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
but Jim Early put back up the group pic of Devon Ashley and Ben and it was speculated awhile back those were the final 3 so..........

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And that picture hasn't changed for the last couple of weeks Pamy

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rvon, it's funny you say that about Cole because his Ponderosa had me in tears towards the end.

Roxip, I don't think so. I think after Joe has watched this season, it will make him more self-aware of how he came across at camp. I would hope he would be "more himself" (like we see at Ponderosa) as a retread.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I thought he switched it out one week but I could have been on the regular whispers page and not realized it

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
JE has posted a pic that shows Mike, Ryan, Devon, Ashley and Chrissy all in a group, with Ben off to their right a good few paces away from the group. They are all headed in the same direction, on the beach. Definitely confirming that Ben is the 'outsider' in this next episode, but also...around Chrissy's neck there seems to be something that looks (blurry as it is) like an Immunity Necklace. Is this week Ben's last hurrah?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is probably the picture you are talking about Tribalgirl

It's about a one second shot in the middle of that last youtube.com video I linked up above (7 posts above).

Sheldor has a stillshot of that over at Survivor Blows, so I got a copy for us.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JE has a pretty clear picture of that shot over at Whispers Premiere and it does look like Chrissy is wearing the Immunity Necklace.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What I do think is odd, is even though they are filmed "walking in a single line" when they leave camp, if they are returning from the IC, Ben seems to be on the outs with the rest of the tribe.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Is this picture any better?

I got it from over at Survivor Sucks.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I suspect that "walking in a single line" is a camera effect. I know at certain camps in the past they walk out but then are taken via truck back to their camp (if it is far enough away).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So...

Idle speculation...if Chrissy is serious about Ben voting with her and Ryan I wonder who the target would be? I'm guessing Devon would be the next major threat...but then again Chrissy might decide that Mike is totally untrustworthy (because he is) and decide he would be a worthy target...obviously she isn't going after Ryan.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Roxip, I know the single line is for camera effect. But I think it is very telling in the above picture that Ben is walking by himself.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Undoubtedly. Which just goes to show how mentally stressful this game is - especially at this point. People aren't able to put their personal feelings aside and realize it is just a game...at this point it is the center of their entire existence.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Release Images are up ... but not larger ones over at Inside Survivor or Survivor Blows:
So these are thumbprints I enlarged here at TVCH. Hope they come out clear enough.