TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 11th Show, Dec 6: Archive through December 07, 2017 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Not Going To Roll Over And Die"

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Chrissy wins reward.
Takes Ryan, Mike, Ashley.
Lauren wants Ben out and she found half of an immunity clue and has to find the other half for it to count.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Immunity challenge is holding disc with your arms outstretched.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ben out first. Chrissy out Ryan out, Lauren out,

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Mike out. Devon Ashley left. Making a deal to drop. Devon drops giving immunity to Ashley.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ben better use the real immunity idol, his alliance is not what he thinks it is

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ben and Chrissy talk about voting out Lauren.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Devon tells Lauren Ben is trying to blindside her.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ben plays immunity idol

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
6 votes for Ben, do not count. Lauren voted out with one vote Ben!s

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
What a crazy tribal! I'm so disappointed to see Lauren go but she did it to herself giving half her immunity idol away.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Thank's firebird......wish it was someone different to go tho

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Should have split the vote.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling, Firebird!

That was another great episode. Everyone is playing hard and in some cases too hard. Lauren should have just kept her idol and played it. Of course, that is very easy to say in hindsight.

Or as Kookliebird suggested, they could have split the vote but I have no idea who would have voted for who in that situation. The alliances are so fluid.

Amazing how the people on the bottom keep switching. Survivor strategy and game play is so much more sophisticated now than in the early seasons where there was regular pagonging.

Both Chrissy and Ben are playing the game in a far too personal way, though it is amazing how Chrissy got through that Tribal Council without her name even coming up.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that was so shitty of Mike!!! the 4 should have stuck together and just got out the 3. dumb

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Ryan is the most painful survivor to watch in the history of the game. I almost have to look away because he is so skinny. It looks so unhealthy

66mustang

06-30-2011

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 66mustang a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what would have happened if Lauren had kept her idol and played it? With ALL seven votes "not counted", would no one have been voted out, would they have revoted on the remaining five, or ?????

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
66, I'm pretty sure they would have revoted on the remaining five ,but I will wait to read it in Dalton's interview with Jeff since I'm pretty sure that will come up.

It's kind of sad that Ben and Chrissy, who were so tight in the beginning of the game, have made it so personal. Where did things go so wrong for them?

Man - I love me a "live tribal council." That was awesome

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It seems that it has only been in the last 2 seasons that during tribal contestants actually interact and have side bar conversations. The first time it happened I was shocked; this time it still felt strange but realized they were not breaking rules. Instead we now have tribal with a "twist". I need to find Ponderosa clips as they give the other side of the story and are interesting to watch.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Ryan and find him entertaining (for example, his comments at the beginning of last night’s episode were funny) but oh my gosh he is so thin, it is hard to watch him at times. He does seem very resilient though.

The talking and strategizing during Tribal Council is very entertaining. I just love Survivor!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of how the family reward challenge was played. That was pure luck, and I feel like it should be played by everyone ....obviously with determination.

I also lost respect for Chrissy last night for choosing who she chose to participate.

That is all :-)

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Seeing Ryan each week makes me hope for the food auction, or that he's picked for the RC feasts

Lauren is going to relive that tribal over and over. I just CAN NOT believe Mike threw away an Immunity Idol. The man is a fool! Way to screw over someone who just might be able to get you further in the game

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scoot, Jeff explained the reason they did that was since they only have 43 minutes of air time, they wanted to spend time showing the meal with the survivors and loved ones and not waste too much time on a challenge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And when is Ashley "going to make her big move?" I've been hearing about it for weeks and I'm getting rather bored waiting for it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lyn, Mike threw away only half the idol. Lauren had the other half. By throwing it in the fire, he rendered her half of the idol useless. I think the reason he did that was he was pissed that he thought Joe was safe last week and Lauren lied to both him and Joe.