TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
December13, 2017 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December13, 2017 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 12, 2017Alaginger25 12-12-17  12:57 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... I'm confused by the above pictures.

Ben is blue
Ryan is yellow
Chrissy is beige
Ashley is purple
Mike is green
Devon is red

The 7th picture from the bottom, there are no rungs on the ladder for red (Devon).

Is he out, or did he get an advantage?

I just don't get that picture.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Or did they put the "Buffinator" on the picture like they do when they change the color of buffs in press release pictures?

I don't know what kind of advantage he would have received since it appears that Chrissy wins Immunity.

Look at the "clunk of red" at the top of his ladder without the rungs. You don't see that "clunk of color" in any of the other ladders.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It looks like they have to reuse the rungs on the second level, but you can't see that ladder in that photo.

So, I surmise Devon is way ahead of everyone?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
He would have to be ahead by leaps and bounds, if so........ plus Ashley and Ben are climbing those rungs and don't seem to be carrying any ... they all seem to be there in their ladders.

Very interesting.....If Devon won the Reward Challenge and got an advantage in the Immunity Challenge, he could have just by-passed that step .... just saying.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Furthermore .... why is Jeff so far behind the racers? That picture does really throw me.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
All the thin flag poles are upright except the red one on the end. You can see it's shadow. It looks like Jeff is running up to follow the next part of the comp.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oh, My Goodness ... yes, I didn't even see that. So, Devon has gotten stuck way back somewhere?

This is mind-boggling.....

Can't believe how much we can see from a blurry picture of what I blew up from a thumbprint.
If I get a better picture, I'll have to bring that one over.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Ah ... Inside Survivor has the blown up pics now.
Here's that one. Over at Inside Survivor it's huge and I can see everything. This is the largest I can bring it into TVCH, so let's see if I can explain.

This is clearer because you can see the basket now and you can see the rungs are tied in a bunch at the top at Devon's ladder. You can really see it in the blow-up over at Inside Survivor.

Devon is definitely behind. There is a basket on the other end of the flag that is down. He has to untie the bag we have a picture of him untying to get the balls or sandbags or whatever to throw into the basket....which makes the flag go up and releases the rungs of that ladder.

The reason Jeff is behind the others is that Devon is still back there, but he has to hustle up because Ashley is already almost at the top of the rungs.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I love this picture...it's from the line-up just before the Reward Challenge

Where is Mike? It looks like Mike's nose is coming out of Ashley's mouth ....... too funny!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO!!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha!! It does look like Mike's nose coming out of Ashley's mouth!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
That is such a bizarre picture. Devon so serious looking. Ryan & Ben so hopeful looking. Chrissy & Ashley so happy. Plus then Mike sticking out of Ashley's mouth lol.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Pamy ... so much for the speculation of Jim Early's pic!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know!! and I had her in the pool!! I also have Ben so there is hope I will win some$$$

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I swear this is the first season that I am completely blindsided every vote!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I'm blindsided too. JE isn't giving any clues. It is very strange that he had that picture of Ben, Ashley and Devon as the cover photo on the FB page and everyone assumed they were the F3.

I was really blindsided that Ben voted for Ashley since I thought he was going to vote for Mike.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just wonder if his intel isnt as good this year.

and yeah they arent showing us why he switched from Mike to Ash, or maybe he never intended to vote Mike

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of sick of Devin...he is getting less likeable on each episode.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Roxip, Devin has dropped big time for me.

I am kind of routing for Ben.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What totally always frustrates me about this point in Survivor...

People get so locked into their own thoughts of the way it should be that they don't think of any other alternatives...Ashley is a prime example. I think Ben truly would have kept her if she had shown the slightest interest at the camp but instead she was locked into her own alliance...the alliance that basically just shut her out of the reward challenge! Devin...he's just trying to be in the final 3 but I think he's considered a lightweight. A pleasant guy, but he's double-crossed several of his former alliance members and yet he still thinks he can be everybody's friend...not sure how that will play in tribal council, because it's not like he was the mastermind. It would be hard to not give the game to Chrissy (and honestly she would deserve it) if it is a Devon/Mike/Chrissy final 3, or even a Ryan/Chrissy/anybody else except Ben final 3. She's ruthless, mean and fights dirty, but she has made herself a target and yet never gets targeted or manages to win immunity when she is one. If I was any of the others I would get rid of her next, especially if Ben were to win immunity.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think it will be either Ben/Mike/Ryan or Christy/Mike/Ryan as the final 3. Hoping for Ben at this point. Some of them may not like his game play... but, he is playing non-stop. I didn't like him at first.... he has won me over.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, and the other thing...although I know they are starving, and the prospect of sleeping in a real bed is wonderful, to me the best thing about last night's reward (although it wasn't stated I sure hope for it) is that you get to take a shower and clean off 36 days of nasty beach stench!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: