TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, Dec 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 11th Show, Dec 6 users admin

"Not Going To Roll Over And Die"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 07, 2017Lexie_girl25 12-07-17  8:49 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I loved Dr. Mike getting up and saying he had been waiting 15 min to throw his half in the fire. LOL I'm sorta liking this season- I don't hate it...I have no faves and no one that I love to hate. A season is always better if I love to hate a player or if I adore a player- not this season.

Let this be a lesson- never give away the ability to use an idol- no one is ever that safe.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie...I would rather see the game than a meal...but that's just me :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
2nd lesson....never tell anyone that you have an idol... no matter how much you trust them. Ben said it the best at tribal, which is why he's still there.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ponderosa video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycQISlYGa-8

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I liked Dr. Mike doing that with the half idol, as well. He doesn't have much power, so why not make Survivor history. In 5 years, no one will probably remember who won, but everyone will remember that Dr. Mike threw the half idol into the fire.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I too liked what Dr. Mike did... It was shortsighted of Lauren to give it away.

Let this be a freaking lesson to ALL... NEVER tell anyone about any advantage, idol, etc...

After last night... Ben and Chrissy both got ugly... don't want them to win... I'm now pulling for Devon, Ryan, or Dr. Mike. Ashley is too much in the backseat for me to justify her winning. Hope the F3 is Devon, Dr. Mike, and Ryan.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I liked what Dr. Mike did too. I think he is my favorite......well, right now he is. It may change later. LOL!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And I can't stand Dr. Mike. He has irritated me from the start of the season...oh well, to each his or her own!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still like Ben, and thought his move was brilliant.

But my favorite (this week) is Devon... I always have a heart for those young men who love their moms so much.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm with your f3 Cass_Cat.

Ben's actions don't bother me too much since he is trying to win the $$$.

I liked Chrissy enough in the beginning of the season but I'm seeing a bit of "I deserve to win" in her and that's off putting.

I liked Devon's response to his mommy. Although I think he's the young-n-dumb type and I wouldn't actually want him to win.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was a little disappointed with both Ben and Chrissy in this last episode with the way they both made it personal. However, I remind myself that they are playing a stressful game under very adverse conditions.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scooterrific for posting that link

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
At this point, I think Ben is the most deserving to win of everyone remaining.... but, the most deserving never seem to make it to the final.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I like your Final 3 too, Cass_Cat. I will be happy if any of those three win. But I would not mind seeing Ben win too. My son also has a very bad case of PTSD so my heartstrings always pull for Ben.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
How did Ben make it personal? I must have missed something. He was willing to let things go and work with Crissy.

But Crissy certainly did (over Ben).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
When Chrissy asked him (near the start of the episode) why they had fallen apart when they were so close at the beginning his response was essentially, "Tough luck. That's Survivor." He didn't show the slightest remorse. Which may have been honest and very Survivor like but a better play (and a nicer one) would have been to say that he at least felt a bit bad about it.

So now that I think about it he didn't make it personal. However, from what they showed us, he seemed unnecessarily mean and unfeeling. It was later that he was willing to let things go and work with her.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Lauren Rimmer talks 'Survivor' -- The truth behind her secret advantage and how she could've saved herself

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-lauren-rimmer-talks-survivor----truth-behind-her-secret-advantage-and-how-she-couldve-saved-herself-23195.php

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer.. He was so uncaring and hurtful that I lost any likeability for him... She was obviously hurt and didnt take him on reward... (Surely he wasn't going to take her if he won either...right??)

I was happy that they seemed to come together near the end of show though

I wouldn't mind Chrissy or Ben winning.. I think they are IN it to win it.. I like Ryan and Mike cuz they seem like underdogs and I love an underdog!!

Ashley and Devon I both like enough (Devon melted my heart with how he was with his mom) but not sure if Id like them winning... (yet)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for explaining, Jimmer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lauren blew it and there went the last one I really liked this season.

Chrissy is just so unpleasant and strident, and I sure don't like Ryan.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have liked Devon from day 1, when he talked about his job my heart melted. plus, like Kar, I love how he was with his mom, it touched my heart

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Ashley in the backseat? Ohhhh, you must mean like Michelle, who went on to win. At this point, I'm rooting for Devon or Ashley to take it all. Both Ben and Chrissy are playing a spiteful game, Ben was right, 'as soon as someone crosses you, Chrissy, you go crazy about it' (paraphrasing here) She does. She's a viper. Haven't liked her smug 'entitled' attitude from the get-go. Ryan? oh no. please no. He started out doing really well, making good choices, but then he got all cocky about his 'idols' and started to lose it. (Or maybe his body is consuming itself and working on a few tasty brain cells to keep him standing? He is going to need medical attention soon for the shape he's in, it's terrible to witness) Mike? omg. he's such a doofus. And the 'throwing the shell into the fire to render Lauren's II useless' -- bold, but so dumb. He still reminds me of Steve(n) Mnuchin, so, I'm sorry, my bias against him is firm.
The only 'family' stuff that moved me was Ash and her dad, and Devon with his mom. Those two were both so sweet, the others? meh....
Go ASH, Go Devon! She could go on an II run, so could he if he focused. Ryan won't, Mike won't, Ben is weak...Chrissy has an opportunity to win immunity, but is inconsistent. I'm all in on the Devon/Ashley/"I don't care" final 3. And clearly, would be fine with an Ashley or Devon win.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Lauren Rimmer talks 'Survivor' -- Why Chrissy Hofbeck and Ryan Ulrich fought to keep Ben Driebergen

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-lauren-rimmer-talks-survivor----why-chrissy-hofbeck-and-ryan-ulrich-fought-keep-ben-driebergen-23201.php

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Are there just two more shows left?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Lauren Rimmer talks 'Survivor': I regret not taking Ben Driebergen out sooner, Mike Zahalsky was so untrustworthy

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-lauren-rimmer-talks-survivor-i-regret-not-taking-ben-driebergen-out-sooner-mike-zahalsky-was-so-untrustworthy-23220.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: