TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 6, 2017 Episode: Archive through December 03, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, after a double episode we are down to 7 players:

Title of the next episode: "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"

7 players left: Lauren, Ashley, Devon against Ben against Chrissy and Ryan .... and .... Mike.

Here ... let my assistants draw you a couple of visuals.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a transcript to the preview that was shown for the next episode after last night's show:

Taken from transcript done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Jiffy: You will be running in pairs with your loved ones.

Jiffy: Love brings everyone together.

Ben: Something is going on around here.

Ben seen making a fake immunity necklace. Shows it to Devon.

Devon (picks it up): OHHHHH

Ben: I have to do whatever I have to do to keep myself in this game.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's our weekly interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/30/survivor-jeff-probst-feet-heroes-healers-hustlers/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: We really are now in the homestretch. What can you tease up for next week’s episode?
Jeff Probst: You either love it or you hate it — the loved ones episode. I love me some love and this one is another powerful reminder of the reasons people leave their lives behind to play this game.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Joe's Ponderosa, He tells the others that Ben went around crying wanting to stay one more week so he could see his family. So Ben must have had some idea that he might be in danger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr6KNOmHolI

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hey ........ whatever works, right? ....... lol

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
JP's Ponderosa, I still find him boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QlRsUA4_IM

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
JP seems to me just to be an ordinary guy of his age. He obviously loves what he does for a living, loves his fellow first responders, and loves food. I find him rather endearing.

Joe is just as annoying at Ponderosa as he was in the game. I got very tickled...he bought Ben's lies hook, line and sinker.

Desi - not everybody has to go around analyzing everything that happens in their lives. Some people can just move on and accept what happened and go to the next thing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I never got the "Desi" love. I found her rather boring and TBH she wasn't that great a player.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved Joe's Ponderosa. This season would have been a total snoozefest if it wasn't for him.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Joe in the beginning but over time he grew on me. With all the dislike voiced about him I just kept quiet but I'm really sorry to see him gone from the game. I hope Chrissy is next to go.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the Hollywood Reporter interview today with J.P.

I have to admit I learned a lot more about him by reading this article and seeing how he thinks, than by watching the show.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-jp-hilsabeck-exit-interview-1063113

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here is Joe's interview with Hollywood Reporter today:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-joe-mena-exit-interview-1062960

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Also, here is the link to Joe's interview with Parade

https://parade.com/625060/mikebloom/survivor-heroes-v-healers-v-hustlers-joe-mena-on-bogo-coco-and-braggadocio/

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Joe at the beginning either but as my dislike for other players grew, his likeability grew. If he made Chrissy grit her teeth at least once a day then he's OK in my book. I also liked his Ponderosa and how he was very flippant about being out of the game but so emotional when he asked about his son. He sure entertained me a lot more than JP ever did.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for Joe at all......during the game or listening to him in his Ponderosa clip. He reminded me too much of Tony the cop.

JP said he was a really good guy, so maybe I was taken in by his way of always trying to be the disrupter at camp. It worked and he enjoyed himself. He pissed off enough people......and he was never afraid of doing this.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Ginger's assistants!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree about Joe.

Loved ones visit is my fav cant wait!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okey-Dokey .... here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

CASTAWAYS RECEIVE A MUCH NEEDED VISIT FROM THEIR LOVED ONES, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 6

“Not Going to Roll Over and Die”

Castaways receive a much-needed visit from their loved ones, and one castaway must snatch an idol in plain sight, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I guess I am the only one. I didn’t care for Joe in the beginning and every week I hoped he would get the boot. He never “grew” on me, sorry, not sorry...lol. I disliked him even more during the Ponderosa. I know he is a probation officer or something, but I don’t like the way he kept talking and slapping his hand. I did not think bringing his sister to Ponderosa was fair at all. They have never done that before, I am sure other relatives were on the “island”when their loved ones got voted off. And Joe said his sister could well afford a trip to Fiji. JMO

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ... he must appear somewhere on a "Privileged Character" list.

So much for "being sequestered"!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Preview for next week ... the one shown after the end of the last show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkua-5c0FE

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Love this still shot I got from over at Survivor Blows that was taken from the above preview.

You reckon Devon, Ashley and Lauren know Ben is there?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I got the impression from watching that preview they did not know Ben was there.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hence, maybe why the following snippet of transcript from the preview:

"Ben seen making a fake immunity necklace. Shows it to Devon."