TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 10th Show, Nov 29: Archive through December 01, 2017 users admin

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I’m confused too. I thought they were going to vote out Ben.

Next week’s previews look interesting.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, it wasn't just me then, being confused about not voting off Ben.

Thanks for that last post, Dipo.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep during the second hour and will have to watch tonight. Why is Ben making a fake idol next week when he found an idol in the first hour of last night's show?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It is just my suspicion that he is going to give it to Devon in order to create a tighter bond.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep myself lol...seems like the thing to do. So I went and watched the last tribal council and saw what went down. I loved what Chrissy said to Joe as he walked to Jeff.

So Ben was the misdirection for last nights show. They always bounce someones name around when they know who is really going. This was a good one!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What was the 12 letter word they had to spell for immunity? I missed it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Invulnerable"

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
In Joe's Ponderosa vid he tells the others that Ben went around crying that he wanted to stay because he wanted to see his family. I guess Ben had an idea that they were considering voting him out and his plea worked.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, that was excellent game play then by Ben, since we know he had an idol and could have used it. Maybe he was just continuing the "acting" role to Joe?

Or... if he knew of their plan, he could have let them vote him out, use his idol, and get Ryan, Crissy, Mike and Joe to flip on the other three. That would have been fun!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Ben is really playing an excellent game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't want Chrissy to win immunity, but I guess she wasn't their target.

I have come to dislike Chrissy and Ryan more as time goes on and definitely appreciate Lauren and her game play.

I will be interested to find out when the tires turned in the plans last night.

It was a good two hours, for sure.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I keep trying to like Chrissy, because she has the brains for the game. But I just can't. She is just to arrogant for my tastes.

I'm rooting for Lauren. :-)

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I'm the same way. I dislike Chrissy and Ryan more and more each week, and I have more and more respect for Lauren each week. I can't believe they voted out jp instead of voting out Chrissy or Ryan.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Naja for the 'invulnerable' answer.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Lauren went for the chocolate and peanut butter.

She had just had a big feast.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I like Chrissy and Ryan. And although I liked the 4 in that new group, their cockiness didn't sit well. I really liked Devin until last night..

Was surprised too that they sat out to eat chocolate.

Lauren does have good gameplay.. for sure. as does Ben.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I could see sitting out if you knew that you had no chance of winning it. For example, your feet didn't fit on those boards. I wish the show let us know why they sat out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I find myself this year liking someone and then thinking....well, not now.

Maybe it's the editing.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Alert - Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers, Ponderosa 3 - JP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QlRsUA4_IM

Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers | Ponderosa #4 Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzgx43YCvRU

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Joe Mena talks 'Survivor' -- I had relationships and strategic plans that never aired

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-joe-mena-talks-survivor----i-had-relationships-and-strategic-plans-that-never-aired---23163.php

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Survivor always tries to misdirect a bit on who is getting voted out. I was glad they didn't get Ben out right now. I think they would have looked bad if they voted him out before getting out either Chrissy or Ryan first. He's doing their spy job and doing it well.

I'm glad they let Joe's sister visit him. It would be a huge drag to travel so far an not even get to see your loved one.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think that was a First - plus Sweet gesture to let Joe's Sis visit him at Ponderosa. Why pay for her travels and then not let them spend a little time with him? Adding to his disappointment would be unnecessary.

He gave Survivor a LOT of footage, so I hope they do this again.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I am thrilled Joe is gone!
I like Christy & Ryan. Not a big Ben fan. I'm also liking Lauren.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I “like” them all in the sense that I’m finding them all very entertaining in different ways. I love it when people actually play the game.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Heh, I like them all too, I guess I was trying to say I don't have someone I'm really rooting for at this point. :-)