TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 29, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 10 - November 29, 2017: Archive through November 29, 2017 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Cole is one of those players who I didn't care for in the game but comes across a lot more thoughtful and smarter in his Ponderosa video.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I agree. He sounded like a completely different person to me.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Now that the Thanksgiving week-end is over, we have an interview with Cole by Hollywood Reporter:

Quite a bit of meat in here, I think

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-cole-medders-exit-interview-1061496

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
There's a little bit more in this interview:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/11/27/survivor-cole-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, I give up....I've been trying to find a link to another short preview:

I see still shots (only 2 or 3) at Survivor Blows and I see the video at Survivor Sucks which says it is captured from YouTube, but I'll be doggone if I can find it at YouTube and I've tried for 2 days now.

Anyway.....I'll just tell you and you can close your eyes and envision.

Background: We know the Heroes and Hustlers have been pagonging the Healers. There is only Mike and Joe left in that group. The other 7 are suppose to be an alliance of Ben, Chrissy, Ryan, JP, Ashley, Devon and Lauren.

In that short video we see Devon, Ashley and Lauren out in the water and Lauren says this pact of 7 is dumb (or something like that). Then Lauren has a confessional and says if anybody thinks the 7 are going to stick together, they don't understand the game (or something like that). Then it shows Ashley and Lauren in camp telling Mike and Joe they want to talk to them. And then we get the same closing that we got in the other preview that I did have the link for which is Mike saying "Stick around. It's going to start get exciting" (or something like that).

So, it sounds like Devon, Ashley and Lauren are pulling in Mike and Joe to blindside either Ben, Chrissy, Ryan or J.P. Ben is considered to be the leader, so he may be the target. Or, if they think Chrissy and Ryan are a twosome, they may want to break that up. I don't think J.P. has been considered a threat.....but then, who knows?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oh ........ and by the way ....... still no Press Images out.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Ginger: that clip was at the tail end of last week's episode...if you're looking on youtube, maybe it's included in the vid of last weeks show? I agree with your analysis, Lauren, Ashley and I think Devon are up to something with Joe and Mike. Who their target is, I'm not sure, but we do know Ashley wasn't all that thrilled with Ben ruling the roost...neither was Chrissy for that matter. I have a question tho...in the sneak peek vid, there's the shot of Chrissy whining about how this game "kicks your butt"...she's reclining in the shelter, and is covered up with some sort of cloth that is across her chest and over one shoulder...can anyone decipher what that is on her? in the next shot, (where she's crying) it's not on her anymore. I'm confused.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hey I just saw in my TV guide that there are 2 episodes this week, did you guys know that?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Nevermind I went up to the top and see you are speculating.

The way it shows in my printed TV Guide is 2 separate shows, not a two hour one.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here you go, Tribal ... got these 2 still shots from over at Survivor Blows

In the first picture, during the video, it looked like she was having a hard time getting up, and that she had a bandage. But in this picture it looks like a burlap sack from the ship for a cover and maybe a white piece of clothing for extra warmth.

Because, in the 2nd picture, where she is crying, her body/arm isn't bandaged. I think she is just getting very emotional over something.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would be nothing short of shocked if Lauren blindsided Ben.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Tuesday morning ... still no Press Release pics out.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
One new video is up at Youtube.com

Here's the Reward Challenge at the Episode 10 level, with 9 Survivors remaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-L7iAfA6A

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release pics are finally out.

Outside of the Reward Challenge that was in the above video, there are pics of the Immunity Challenge.

I only captured one of Ashley so you can see it is a challenge from the past we are already familiar with.......and another one showing you there are 9 of the stages out in the water. So, this challenge will be in the first episode aired tomorrow night. We have nothing from the second episode being aired tomorrow night.

By the way, these are thumbprint images I got over at CBS, and I enlarged them here at TVCH. They are not as clear as what I usually get at Inside Survivor, but they are good enough.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
ginger, that vid is unwatchable unless you live below the 49th parallel. (I do not). Could someone please describe what's in it? thanks so much from your northern neighboUr.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Description of Reward Challenge...

The remaining survivors walk in where Jeff is standing with the set-up for the reward challenge. It is a feet only challenge with a bunch of blocks being held up by a rope. They have to untie the rope (with their feet) where the blocks will drop into a bin. You have to set up the blocks in a circle (yes, with their feet) and then put a flag in the middle. The reward is a seaplane tour of the Sacred Islands (one of the most beautiful places in Fiji) where you will dine on cheeseburgers, fries and beer.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
thanks Roxip!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sorry Tribal,

Here's a couple of pics of that....Press Images put out the Immunity pics first

Reward Challenge

It's also an old challenge we've seen before

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
here is a great tidbit from Jim Early, he posted a pic at TC and it looks like Joe is holding an idol, possibly fake that Christy created from her useless idol she still has.

this is just my guess...
the blindside could be on the 2 that want to team up with Joe , they think he has an idol and will play it and they will blindside Chrissy(or whoever) Chrissy gets word of it and gets others to blindside one of the people that were going to jump ship from the 7 alliance....

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Pamy .... without seeing the picture, I'm just wondering.......

In the interviews above by Cole, he says that one of the things that happened at the TC where he got the boot that wasn't shown is that Mike gave a false HII to Joe and Mike used his own. I think I'm remembering that right.

Is it possible that the pic Jim Early is showing is from the last Tribal Council?

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Cole is in the picture. It's from last week's tribal.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhhh and dang I was all excited for that to play out!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I wish we had that picture Pamy. Jim Early must be trying to tell us something.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I found this picture at the CBS Press Release site of the last TC ... but it's in thumbprint size. Let's see what it looks like using the enlargement here at TVCH.

Edited: Nevermind ... that can't be it because Joe doesn't seem to be holding anything.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just checked out the voting over at Survivor Blows:
There are only 5 votes in, so far.

All 5 think that Joe will get the boot ... a couple think in the first episode tonight, and the others think in the second episode tonight.

However, for the other vote, they all differed. There was one vote each for Mike, Ryan, Ashley, J.P. and Ben.

Since the first episode is tauting a biggest blindside ever (Devon's words ... not mine ... lol), they were pretty much guessing who would be a big blindside (Ben, Ryan, Ashley and J.P. fall into that category) and then figure going back to the pagonging in the 2nd episode .... Joe.