TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
December 6, 2017 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 6, 2017 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 03, 2017Alaginger25 12-03-17  8:00 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im thinking this may be the demise of Lauren :-(

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
but I like Lauren......

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I hope not, but could indeed be.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Just my opinion...

Lauren is playing too hard too fast within her alliance.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree. She's put to much trust in them.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like Lauren too & agree that she may be in trouble within her own 4 alliance because she has assumed the leadership role. She should have suggested the alliance, as she did & then stepped back a bit after the other 3 agreed to it. She is now showing that she's a force to be reckoned with.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a preview of the Immunity Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRKYXx5sXf0

For those who can't get that link, it's like the challenge in this picture from a previous season of Survivor.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree and plus showing she is comp beast isnt helping either,esp when she didnt need to win

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Absolutely no CBS Press Release pictures this week

And the show is tomorrow night (GEEZ)!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Do you think Ben is going to give Lauren the fake immunity idol?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What my thought is that Lauren is too willing to go after members of her own inner alliance too quickly...if word gets to one of them it could ricochet back on her. She has Devon, Ashley, Ben and herself...I think Ashley and Devon would willingly get rid of Ben at final 3 if the opportunity arose.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... the Press Images thumbprints are up...

however; there are none enlarged anywhere .... but, I could bring thumbprints here and enlarge even though not quite as clear.

But, I don't see anything there we don't already know except once I can see timestamps with them over at Survivor Blows, we might get an idea if anything is after the Immunity Challenge.

So ..... in summary.
There is no Reward Challenge because no pics show up. The pics that show up are Family Love pics, and none around camp or out at a resort or anything like that.

The Immunity Challenge is like the one I showed up above that was on a previous season. All the pics of the now contestants don't show anybody ahead or behind anybody else, so must be at the beginning. There is an idol somebody has to get right in front of everybody else as we read in the CBS Misdirections, and the video shows a close - close - close up of a shell on the ground, but the still pics don't even show that.

The shot around the well with Ben approaching is in the batch, and I'm curious when the timestamp info comes out if that's before or after the Immunity Challenge.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... Sheldor over at Survivor Blows has put times with the Press Release pics, but is careful to tell us that these are screen grab times and not camera-taking times.....

So ..... we can't count on them being in the correct time sequence as we could if the camera times were available.

Anyway....... the screen grabs between the Family Visit and the Immunity Challenge are only 2. One is Ben making a false HII and the other is this one.

You can see directions on the piece of wood ... but who finds it? I can't make out the direction, but it doesn't look like the others that have been related to the well ... right? Anyway, it probably is a clue telling somebody ahead of time about what's there at the Immunity Challenge (if we could only see it).

After the Immunity Challenge pics, there are 11 shots. Some are scenes from the well, especially that one of Ben ease-dropping. I wanted to point out that there are more shots of Lauren than anybody else and basically more of her than I've seen in the past ... relatively speaking, so she might be the target.

The only picture I found interesting enough to bring over from those 11 was this one.

Ben is talking with Chrissy who (with the wet hair) has just come up from having been in the water. He is enumerating on his fingers .... something. My guess is you, me, Ryan and Mike against those other 3. And, that would mean that it's after he has ease-dropped. Or, he could be feeding her a line of bull.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Great stuff Ginger!!! Ibet you are right and he turns on Lauren

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Wow ... way too much on my plate today. Sorry I'm later getting this in here.

Over at Survivor Blows there are 7 votes. 4 of them think Devon is going home tonight. The other votes are 1 each for different players.

Why or How Devon? They think Ben overhears and for some reason targets Devon. Maybe he is the biggest physical threat of the threesome, or maybe Lauren gets an idol, or maybe none of the above.

Anyway... they think Ben is super savy and puts the fake necklace wrapped accordingly under the log where he originally found his idol. Lures Devon there and it is found .... by Devon or by Ben and he gives it to Devon. They think Ben is going to mislead Devon...........

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
called it on Sunday that it would be Lauren.

so bummed though

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Whoo Hoo! Lauren kind of agrees with me! I told her (via my TV screen) that she was targeting her own inner alliance too soon!!

(From Entertainment Weekly on yahoo.com)
You all gave Ben a really hard time for breaking the trust you all had and targeting you, but in fairness, hadn’t you been targeting him for days at that point?
Yeah, and I talk to Ben all the time. I really love all these guys. We laugh about crazy stuff now. I think I kinda went too soon on targeting Ben. Maybe I should have waited just a little bit longer because I had no clue he was running around like G.I. Joe in the woods and stuff. Me and Ashley and Devon, we just had this grand idea. It just didn’t pan out the way we wanted to. But at Tribal, yeah, we kind of laid into him. But at the same time, he did what he had to do too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like Lauren even more!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I hope Lauren is invited back the next time they do a repeat! She is a good player who made a mistake. We see that a lot & then we have nothing players end up at the end.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The only thing I question about Lauren's interview...

She told Joe that Ben made the fake immunity idol and was going to give it to Joe to embarrass Joe and how she and Ashley and Devon were not on board with that...and yet in the episode didn't she say that Ben made it to embarrass Chrissy? Was this just creative editing? It seems to me that maybe Lauren said that to keep Joe from voting for Ben in the end...because the timing of the finding of the immunity idol would appear to be after tribal council where the Ryan idol was played...or am I overthinking?

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
you and I are 'over-thinking' in the same way, Roxip. That was exactly my thought...keeping Joe from voting for Ben if he gets to the end.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed...it was just one of those fleeting things that was said that I thought was weird because I remembered so clearly the discussion about Ben embarrassing Chrissy.

Hmmmm...wonder if this has some impact on the finale?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
My thinking as well, Roxip and Tribalgirl. She was trying to keep Joe from voting for Mike to win, should Mike make it to final three.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't have respect for that move. I agree that (almost) anything goes while you are in the game...but once you are out of the game I think you should put aside the personal issues and move forward with your innate sense of integrity and honesty...of course when Lauren said this she was fresh off the boat so I guess she deserves some leeway for that...but if the timeline that I perceive is correct (where the fake idol was made after the last tribal council...I guess only time will tell about that) then she flat out lied to Joe, and that kind of disgusts me and makes me think less of her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Juju, didn't you mean to say Lauren was trying to keep Joe from voting for Ben?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yep, she was indeed talking about Ben. Thanks.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
hahaha. hear that Roxip, but, it is, after all, lying to Joe, and about him I could not care less. haha

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I kind of have a soft spot for Ben, so her lying to Joe does have an affect on that...I don't agree with everything Ben has done but I do respect his love for his family and his desire to do the best for them.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I noticed the fake idol thing too but thought that since we don't always see stuff in the order in which it happened that perhaps Ben originally made the idol to fool Joe. For whatever reason he decided not to do it and then thought about doing the same to Chrissy.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I keep getting back to the fact that I seem to remember Ben saying that he knew there was an idol back in play because Ryan played his...at that point Joe was already out of the game. It could easily be editing or again, it could be Lauren being bitter.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: