TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 10 - November 29, 2017: Archive through November 26, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title of Next Week's Show:

"Buy One, Get One Free"

Supposedly 2 episodes ... so, I'm guessing a 2-hour show??? Will find out more later, and clarify.

Also, this is where things start getting confusing because some sites will call this Episode 10 and some sites will call it Episode 10 and 11, and the following week say Episode 12.
So, starting the week after Episode 10, I'll probably start putting the heading as December ??, 2017 Episode. Just to keep things straight.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thank's Ginger, have a nice thanksgiving!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Tv Guide does show it as a 2 hour episode. Ginger have a great Thanksgiving!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My Cox Cable guide shows it as a 2-hour episode - YIPPEE!!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Granny .... and same to you

And thanks Vickie and Lexie for clarifying that it will be a 2-hour show. That will be two episodes, back to back.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Happy Thanksgiving Ginger!! I am thankful for you and all the fun stuff you bring here!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jeff's weekly interview with Dalton Ross of EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/23/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-9/

And the teaser at the bottom of that article:

Dalton Ross: We’re starting to hit the home stretch now. What can you tell us about what’s in store next week?
Jeff Probst: For starters, we have TWO EPISODES next week. Back to back. The game shifts into hyperdrive. If you want to win, you will have to go all out. Nobody is safe from this point forward. Hang on.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Happy Holiday!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I had half a can of chicken noodle soup for lunch and toast with butter for dinner .... whoopee!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Looks like the interviews with Cole are delayed because of Thanksgiving ......

But meanwhile, here's a great article by Hollywood Reporter with Jeff Probst ...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-jeff-probst-mikes-strategy-coles-exit-1061251

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Cole's Ponderosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzIjmej9kL8

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think there is something wrong with that video. Everyone is talking super-fast. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here's Cole's full Ponderosa (8 minutes) and it is watchable:

Cole's Ponderosa

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I will warn you when you get to the end of Cole's Ponderosa, your eyes might start leaking.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
thanks Lexie girl, it's watchable, even for outside of the US viewers. (not that I'm clamouring to watch more of Cole, I'm happy he's gone)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Preview of next week's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51nBpqjhFEQ

Here's a transcript of that preview done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Voiceover: Survivor Wednesday...

Ben in confessional: It's go time!

Voiceover: Double the twists

Devon in confessional: It's mind blowing

Voiceoverouble the drama...

Chrissy in confessional: This game....it kicks your butt! (see her crying)

Voiceover: Double the double crossing... See Joe....

Ben to the group...."Blindside"!

Chrissy to Ryan..."Blindside".

Ryan to Ben..."Blindside".

Lauren to Ashley...."Blindside"

Devon in confessional: It's the biggest blindside yet!

Voiceover: Double Tribal Councils...

Mike in confessional: Stay tuned, I think it's about to get really good!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
if the "group of Seven" (nod to Canadians) is talking about blindsides, then it sounds as though they are going after one of their own group. But since they're all yammering to each other about their big moves, who is it that has the blinders on? heh. the plot thickens. JEarly's pic hasn't changed since before the airing of the last episode, it shows Ben, Devon and Ashley. If the victim of the blindside is one of them, I'm hoping it's Ben.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oooh hadnt thought about it being one of them. Good theory!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That fast confessional at Ponderosa was a hoot!

It had closed captioning that was trying hard to translate, with very amusing results.

Luckily it then played at normal speed!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
There is a woman I spot on the beach every morning at sunrise down here in far South Texas. The first time I saw her, I thought she looks familiar. Then I caught up on the three episodes I missed while in South America, and I realized she looks like Chrissy on the current survivor. Now I have started checking out facial features, and this woman also has the sort of protruding mouth/teeth of Chrissy. Same figure, except heavier in the hips, but that could very well be natural weight gain from eating again, as we always see on finale night. Graying hair, not sandy blonde, but again, same thing, could be post-season changes.

If anybody here is fan-girling Chrissy, and you see her doing current things that are NOT in Texas, let me know before I go ask this woman if she is Chrissy. Which could occur any day ... If it IS Chrissy, I will only let y'all know and will go watch all current future episodes with her, while swearing y'all to secrecy.

But it probably isn't her.

On the other hand, I am very good at noting familial and facial similarities.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Juju, just go stalk her now! It does say her current residence is NJ but maybe she has a sister in TX!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I don't know how voting out Joe or Dr Mike could be described as a 'blindside', I mean how obvious is that? So I dunno. First it's Ben, Lauren Ashley, and I think Devon behind Ben...then it's Chrissy and Ryan...then Ryan and Ben...then Lauren and Ashley. Followed by a 'confessional' by Devon claiming it to be the biggest blindside yet. They can't be referring to Joe or Mike can they? I didn't see JP in any of those 'blindside' conversations...maybe they're going after JP? But what could that innocuous space-waster have done to get all his 'alliance' to turn on him?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree. I don't see either Joe or Dr. Mike as a possible blindside since they are at the bottom of the totem pole and they know it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
unless they told Joe they would work with him to get someone else out and all along they plan to blindside him

but since JP isnt in the promos maybe it is him

or maybe its just classic promo misdirection!

I love Survivor!