TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 10 - November 29, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 10 - November 29, 2017 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 26, 2017Pamy25 11-26-17  7:43 am
Archive through November 29, 2017Alaginger25 11-29-17  3:09 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Just my opinion...

I think only Ben would be a big blindside...I think the other players mentioned are all marginal players anyway.

That doesn't mean I think that they won't necessarily win the game...but I think they have all done things in the past that have made them targets.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm bewildered that TPTB considered JP to be an #EpicBlindside considering he was invisible all season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Earlier in the season he was pretty visible because of his non-relationship with Ashley. That one NFL guy certainly put a target on him then...

I think the Epic Blindside wasn't necessarily because of whom it was but instead because of whom it wasn't. The three - Ryan, Chrissy, JP - all thought they were safe with the alliance of four...and found out that they were not. As a group they were blindsided.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Roxip ........

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think it was a 'blindside' because it broke the alliance of 7, not necessarily because JP went home.

after seeing last night's episode and knowing that Ben now has an idol ................
I think that picture of Ben, Ashley and Devon from Survivor Whispers will be the final 3.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was trying this morning to remember who got voted out in first episode last night, and I couldn't, until I realized it was the guy who never appeared in any of the episodes. I really did forget that guy was even in the game. I think that was the guy who was accused of getting too close to Ashley at the beginning of the game, and then he simply disappeared.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, good idea but I'd be bummed if Lauren wasnt in finals, she is running the show!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Which is why I think they will take her out..... maybe with Ben's idol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The new season premiers on February 28 with a two-hour show!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info, Lexie-girl.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TPTB got crucified on social media and the blogs for not having a two-hour premiere for this season. It sounds like they were listening to us.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: