TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Show, Nov 22

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 9th Show, Nov 22 users admin

"Fear of the Unknown"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 24, 2017Grooch25 11-24-17  6:48 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but didn't she only tell Ben about the advantage this week? I would think if she used it this week, they would have shown it.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo for finding & sharing those spoilers so early in the evening. It's hard to watch and share, so I'm amazed how detailed those accounts are. I like to read them just to know what to watch for.

Spoiler Alert - Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers, Ponderosa 2 - Coal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqGZjBjdSsM

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha!!! Apparently ALL of us oldster Survivor fans are confused about this new bonus power. OR - those who actually do know and understand it are still in a post-Thanksgiving tryptophan stupor.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lauren used part 1 of her advantage last week

from daltons recap

Of course, Lauren used the advantage she found this week to save her vote for a future Tribal Council (thereby giving her two), but by the way she was being so sneaky and stealthy (especially with tossing her parchment behind the table on her revote.

she still has part 2 of her power which is to vote twice at an upcoming TC, i dont remember if they said how long she has to use it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wasn't confused.

But not sure how long she has to use the double vote.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Same. Seemed clear to me she has not used the second part of her advantage. I hope she is able to use it wisely in the future.

What I can't figure out is why did Mike use his idol when he voted for Cole? It seems like he knew the vote would go to Cole? But he was trying to get votes for Joe to go home? Anyone understand what Mike was trying to do? I suppose he thought he might be the target?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mike knew they were targeting Healers and since there was the possibility that Joe found another idol Mike was afraid he could go home if the vote was split.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh! Well, I was not confused about Lauren activating her advantage. I knew she did that. She had to do that at some point in order to be able to vote twice in the future. I just didn't think of it as "using" her advantage, since the "advantage" of voting twice won't come until a future tribal council.

Or, am I still confused? LOL. Maybe taking it back OUT of the urn on the tie-breaker vote means she can put it back in again, and THEN on a future vote, she can vote twice? Because she didn't actually get to use it to vote twice. And, so, it is still available to be used? Even though she appeared to use it, but then managed to take it back out again?

Hahahahaha, I think I might still be confused.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You are confused.

In order to activate a second vote at some future tribal, she had to NOT vote at the next tribal.

So she skipped the vote last week (in both the initial round and the tie-breaking round), and now she has an extra vote to use some other time.

All of her movements in the vote-skipping week were just to confuse the other voters.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Juju)))) :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, part one for Lauren was taking the risk of not voting, which could have backfired on her.

The advantage part is a future thing.

And in the past, an extra vote hasn't often made a difference, but it might be an advantage.

Well, here is an interesting summary:

http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Extra_Vote

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Aha!! I think it was the double vote that got me so confused. I thought she put the advantage in on the first vote and then did not vote that time. But somehow I failed to note she also did not vote on tie-breaking round because she pulled the advantage scroll back out. Or seemed to?

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
In Cole's Ponderosa clip he explains what happened the week D was voted out and Lauren activated her advantage. Everyone at camp thinks there was one vote that wasn't read so Lauren's secret is safe. Lauren still has the advantage of casting two votes.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Cole Medders talks 'Survivor' -- I went into Tribal Council almost 100% sure I was going home

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-cole-medders-talks-survivor----i-went-into-tribal-council-almost-100%25-sure-i-was-going-home-23150.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Cole Medders talks -- 'Survivor' painted me as a piranha like Joe Mena, but that wasn't the case

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-cole-medders-talks----survivor-painted-me-as-piranha-like-joe-mena-but-that-wasnt-case-23157.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: