TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 8 - November 15, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 8 - November 15, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ... let's get this thread open and see if they can blindside us as much this week as they did tonight.

Title: Knights of the Roundtable

Transcript of the end-of-show preview tonight done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Next week on Survivor:

Jeff Probst: The healers future looks grim,

Mike: It seems like the end of the world.
Joe: We got completely blindsided.

Jeff: but they are not going down without a fight.

Chrissy screams...."JP"....(as she tries to prevent Cole from digging under the flag)

Ben: Cole just started digging.

Ryan: Pandemonium just exploded in front of me.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the interview by Dalton Ross of EW.com with Jeff:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/09/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-7/

And here's the teaser from that interview .... another new twist!!!

Dalton Ross: Okay, we have a merged tribe that still feels to be in flux. What can you tease up for next week?
Jeff Probst: Another NEW twist! We’ve wanted to do this one for years and it finally felt like the right time…. enjoy

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Going out on a limb... with only 4 women left... I'll be a guy wins this season... Although Chrissy is wicked smart so she can still pull something out...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it appears that the guys are in charge, unless something dramatic happens.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jessica's interview today with Parade.com

Ginger Note: Even Jessica can't believe she paired up with Cole - LOL.

https://parade.com/618041/mikebloom/survivor-heroes-v-healers-v-hustlers-jessica-johnston-gets-her-survivor-slug-salted/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jessica's interview today with Hollywood Reporter:

Ginger Note: In this article we confirm that Jessica is booted just before jury selection. She will not make jury.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-jessica-johnston-exit-interview-1056514

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross of EW.com with Jessica today:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/09/survivor-jessica-johnston-heroes-healers-hustlers/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And that is why I hate having three tribes. We are on Week 8 and for some of them it was their first TC.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait. .................

Jessica would "sell" her dog in order to play on Survivor again??? I just think that is odd. In today's anthropomorphic America, one rarely hears about somebody selling their dog.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues for the next episode:

“Knights of the Round Table”

One player finds a secret advantage with a special twist, and concentration is key in the individual immunity challenge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, I agree!!! I would sell myself before I would sell my dog/cat

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm sure she wouldn't really sell her dog...she just wanted to emphasize how much she wanted to play again...but it is weird wording. But then again she was kind of a strange girl.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I read it that way, too, Roxip. I thought she was trying to say that she would sell the most valuable item she had to play Survivor again, and that her dog was her most prized possession.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Jess just meant it like someone saying "I would give my firt born child for..." They don'treally mean it. They are just trying to convey how badly they want something.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Or, she has simply exposed herself for being as shallow as she appeared to be while she took up screen space.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oopsie, sorry to have posted opinions here. Don't want to get Ginger mad at me. I'll try to behave. Back to spoilers.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
lol Juju

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to an interview with Ryan that Dalton Ross from EW.com did. Talks about things up to and including the merge, and I feel has a little meat in it to chew on:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/06/survivor-ryan-merge-interview

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
very cool TY Ginger!

lol Juju!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that interview link, Ginger. Good read.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Still no Press Release pictures from CBS this morning. (Sunday)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is very odd......

The Press Release pictures are out and I'll be snagging them pretty soon.....but it says now that the title of the show is "Playing With The Devil" (instead of "Knights of the Round Table").
That's a new one ... never seen them do this before.

P.S. Take that back! Only the thumbprints are out so far, so I'll have to wait.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the YouTube.com video of a sneak peek of the Immunity Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2SvY997cFg

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Since we have a video preview of the Immunity Challenge, I'm bringing 5 of the thumbprints blown up here at TVCH of the Reward Challenge:
Two teams of 5 each (red and blue) with Joe sitting out
Blue Team is JP, Ryan, Chrissy Devon and Cole
Red Team is Ben, Mike, and 3 girls Ashley, Desi and Lauren

Based on what the challenge looks like, I would say the Blue Team has a definite advantage.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just saw this link over at Survivor Blows for a video of the first five Survivors booted out helping to test out the Reward Challenge for tonight's episode.
This doesn't affect anything in the actual game, but thought you might enjoy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-challenge-preview-video-1057968

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
How cool is that? Seriously, my dream job would be a member of the Dream Team.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's see how the voting is going over at Survivor Blows:
3 votes are in

Joe - 2
Desi - 1

Looks like the feeling is the Hustlers and Heroes have joined together to oust the Healers. Roark is gone and as of last week, Jessica is gone. That leaves Mike, Cole, Desi and Joe. Mike has an idol, and the 3 voters seem to think that since Jessica is gone, Cole's vote could be up for grabs......and Joe's idol was fished out last week. Anyway, that's the way I see it as of now and the show starts in 5 hours.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That clip was fun. Thanks, Ginger.

Oh! I totally forgot about Mike having an idol.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: