TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 5 - October 25, 2017: Archive through October 23, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title of next week's show:

"The Past Will Eat You Alive"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I hope I have this right ... cause I have out-of-town company:
New Hero Tribe (Blue): Ashley, Desi, Joe and then Devon.

New Healers Tribe (Yellow): Roark, Chrissy, Ryan, Ali and JP

New Hustlers Tribe (Red): Ben, Jessica, Cole, Mike and Lauren

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Once again, copying Flowerpower's transcript over at Survivor Blows for the Preview for next week that was shown last night:

Jiffy: to win you have to get dirty
(See them at a challenge)

Jiffy: be ruthless,
Chrissy tells JP that Roark wants to have an all girls alliance
JP: She's gotta go

Jiffy: and have a willingness to risk it all
(See Ashley and Devon:
See Joe and Desi: it's two - two)
Devon to Ashley: I'm sticking with you because I trust you.
Ashley: the next vote will definitely go to rocks

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the interview at EW.com between Dalton Ross and Jeff Probst:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/19/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-4/

And here's the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Okay, tease us up for next week, sir!
Jeff Probst: One of my favorite things about Survivor is that because we put new people on the show we are always “current” with the culture and what is happening in our country. You get a taste of that next week. It’s a small but very powerful moment that I think will resonate with viewers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL @ "Jiffy"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the interview summary by Dalton Ross of EW.com regarding Alan Ball

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/19/survivor-alan-hereoes-healers-hustlers-devon-advantage/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hollywoodreporter.com interview with Alan

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-season-35-alan-ball-exit-interview-1050308

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
USWeekly.com interview with Alan

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/survivors-alan-ball-clears-up-idol-paranoia-in-exit-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release images are out, but I have out-of-town company and can't get to them for a couple of days:

Meanwhile.......here's a link to InsideSurvivor where you can see them yourself.......all jumbled up. Enjoy

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-5-press-photos-29942

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection Clues:

“The Past Will Eat You Alive”

One castaway struggles to keep his head in the game at a tough reward challenge, and a tough physical immunity challenge weighs heavily on castaways, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, October 20, 2017 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Ginger! Enjoy your out of town company :-)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Company has gone home, and it has taken me some time to figure out which is Reward Challenge and which is Immunity Challenge.
I finally feel confident that I have it right because JP is wearing shorts in the Reward Challenge, and a bathing suit/briefs in the Immunity Challenge.

Chrissy, Ryan and Ali with JP and Roark, show up for the Reward Challenge (Notice JP in shorts)

Taking a look at the new tribe without Patrick Alan

Yep ... he ain't there

Reward

Challenge Layout ... 3 players snake crawl with ankles and arms bound while pushing a ball with their nose. 4th player will see that the balls (4, I believe) are heaved up into the contraption on this end.

Desi on Blue Team

Roark on Yellow in first position

Ali on Yellow in second position

Ryan on Yellow in third and last position
(Notice JP in the background ready to come put those balls up into the contraption and he is wearing shorts ...... Chrissy has to be sitting out.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oooops! BooBoo..........It's too late to fix my text under the pictures............but I should have said Alan was gone, and not Patrick.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Now for the Immunity Challenge pics:
Here comes the Yellow Tribe ... Chrissy with the idol and JP in briefs

Beginning of the set-up for the challenge

Set-up extended

End of the Set-up

All Teams at the first stage ready to start

Red Team at the start (Dr Mike sits out)

Get the bags into the boats and the boat to stage 2

Tet the bags through the obstacle at stage 2 ... then up and over

Same area with another team (the red team)

Now get the bags across stage 3, the balance beam

Open the bags and get the balls out (yellow team --- Ryan is sitting out)

Same scene with Ben from red team

Here's the last stage ... getting the balls to the top without letting them fall through any of the other openings.

Same stage...but we can see they do change out the players to get the job done.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Proofreading my entry, guess it took me too long to get the pictures in, because I'm unable to edit.

Ryan sits out for the yellow team (not red).
Dr. Mike sits out for the red team.

(I had that backwards ... with this tribe switching, it's not easy to keep up with 'em --- lol)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the 2nd to last pic is what Jim Early has for the cover pic for SWP. Red loses?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
If that's right, Pamy ... here's the breakdown of the current red tribe:

New Hustlers Tribe (Red): Ben, Jessica, Cole, Mike and Lauren

I would say Dr. Mike or Lauren are in trouble, leaning towards Lauren because of what whispers posted earlier........but I would think she is more competitive than Dr. Mike.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would agree esp sine we havent seen much from Mike but maybe he is just boring with no story. Lauren is a hard worker and I doubt Mike is as strong so I would lean towards Mike

this has to be the most closed lip cast ever, there STILL really arent any concrete spoilers out there

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
there is another pic (not the cover pic but one he posted) its a split shot from the reward showing Desi and Ashley pushing the blue balls(ooooh how I will love JP's phrases when he calls this challenge!!!) In the side by side Ashley looks ahead of Desi. Soooo if Blue loses I would say Ash is in trouble

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
but wait....i just looked at Reddit and they say Desi may lose to a rock draw..hmmmmmmmmmm so who knows! LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh this is why I dont usually go to Reddit...they make you work to see all the comments unlike here where Ginger has them all organized and in one/two threads!!!

soooo as I read further people started debunking the Desi rock thing. because it was based on a bad boot list. They also are saying in the previews someone says draw rocks and they dont think they would give it away in preview but I remember last year, they gave away lots of stuff in previews, esp the ones that were put out Mon-Tues.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I fixed it for you, Ginger.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Oh .... thanks so much, Sea........
I know why I couldn't edit. I loaded pictures and started posting before I realized I had not resized the pics. So I started resizing, got that all in and then posted.......but I think it had already started counting my 10 minute time allowance for editing from when I first entered.

Anyway, thanks a bunch......99% of the time I do remember to resize before I start posting, so shouldn't have this problem in the future.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hey, Pamy ...... just to make sure you and I are on the same page...........
In the Reward Challenge, the pushing of the balls is in a relay fashion... so Desi pushes the ball to Ashley, and then Ashley pushes it to the 3rd person, who then pushes it to the end. Then the 4th person who isn't bound runs to the end and sees that the balls get thrown up and into that tall contraption.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, there is a reason that Ashley should be ahead of Desi. Desi is done with her part.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sheldor at Survivor Blows stated that InsideSurvivor.com (where I usually get our pictures, put up over 40 pics out of over 60 pics that were Press Releases:

Sheldor posted all the pics, and I snagged these 2 of the Reward Challenge for a little more clarification.

That contraption at the end has 4 balls set and ready to heave. I believe the snake crawlers have the 5th ball to get up there to the end before the ball heaver can begin, and must have to put 5 balls up and over. Unless, they only use 4 balls and move 1 of those down to the starting point. Anyway, the contraption is clearer here.

Appears that 2 women set this one out. Pretty sure one of them is Lauren, but not sure of the 2nd one. I think it's Chrissy.