TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 6 - November 1, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 6 - November 1, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... let's start this thread out with the transcript of the promo for next week's show done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Jiffy: tensions are high

See Ali talking to Ryan.
Ryan (to Ali): You just wrote Chrissy's name down.
Ali: I thought that was what you wanted to do, I would have voted with you...

Ali (confessional): I said I wasn't going to come out and cry...(crying)...but, it's rough.

Jiffy: "and it all comes crashing down."
(See the red tribe in the shelter....
Cole at the shelter passes out, just drops.)

Dr. Mike: Oh My God! (as he goes into action)

Jessica: I am not ready to play this game without Cole...

Ginger Note: So, does Cole get evacuated? I, personally, think it's more CBS misdirection. I'm sure there is something wrong, but they have taken players off before and brought them back to the game....or taken care of them right there at camp. Stay Tuned...........that includes me!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the interview with Jeff Probst by Dalton Ross of EW.com:

Title of next week's show: "This Is Why You Play Survivor"

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/26/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-5/

And here's the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Judging by the preview, it looks like a scary scene with Cole next week. What can you say about what’s coming up on Survivor?
Jeff Probst: Ah yes, Cole. Well… 1.) Survivor is real. People continue to question that no matter how many times they see evidence. And 2.) Dr. Mike. He’s nutty. He’s an underdog. But seeing him in the water with a spear trying to catch a fish is one of my favorite moments of the season.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Images are out and in a good size for me over at Inside Survivor.
Before I start picking up pictures and bringing them over, I want to put this summary here to help me not make as many mistakes trying to name these players. I'm having a hard time this season keeping them straight with a yellow tribe wearing a bright red shirt, etc.

Red Team (only team left with 5 players) ... Dr. Mike and Lauren will be sitting out for the two challenges.
Dr. Mike, Lauren, Cole, Jessica and Ben

Yellow Team - Chrissy, Ali, Ryan and JP

Blue Team - Ashley, Desi, Joe and Devon

P.S. Wanted to add that the misdirection clue about Cole passing out ... Cole is present in both of the challenges next week. If Survivor Blows comes up with timestamps on the pics, and the Immunity Challenge is after the passing out...we will know Cole is fine.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... Here's the pics for the Reward Challenge:

The Reward

Teams at their mats at the challenge

Starting point of the challenge ... see Dr. Mike sitting out for the Red Team (in his yellow shirt --- anything to try to throw me off --- lol)

Ashley and Desi are ahead for the Blue Team

Ashley and Desi almost across the balance beams

Ashley and Desi definitely ahead after the balance beams

pulling the boats out to the sling shot area

There are two targets to knock down at the sling shot area
Ben is shooting for the Red Team

Joe is shooting for the Blue Team

JP is shooting for the Yellow Team

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's some pics from the Immunity Challenge

The Set-Up

The players at their mats before the challenge

The next 3 pics are one each of the Blue, the Red, and the Yellow teams done in no particular order. Without timestamps, I can't tell what order they should be in. I just picked out the best 3 shots to give you an idea of the challenge and who was playing. Lauren appears to be missing from the Red Team ... so she is sitting out.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Roark interview today with USWeekly.com

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/survivors-roark-luskin-talks-season-25-in-exit-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross summarizes his interview today with Roark for EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/26/survivor-roark-heroes-healers-hustlers/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
A little more in this interview of things we didn't get to see was interesting --- Roark today with The Hollywood Reporter:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-season-35-roark-luskin-exit-interview-1052006

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues for next week:

“This Is Why You Play Survivor”

One castaway is upset after being kept out of the loop on a crazy blindside. Also, lack of food takes a toll on another castaway, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Ginger Note: I would say that the upset castaway is Ali since Ryan didn't let her know which way he was voting at the last TC. And, lack of food ... now we know why Cole passes out.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Although I don't say it often enough, I really appreciate you getting us all this information, Ginger!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer ... Can't believe I've been doing this for 17 years. Started it because there was so much discord in the General thread between people posting spoilers (which, believe it or not, we used to have) and people who didn't want to be spoiled (and I can understand that).

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thank's too Ginger! Visiting my grandkids out of state so your work helps me keep updated. And seventeen years, that's a lot of spoilers!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
3 cheers for Ginger!!!!! xoxoxo

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Just want to say how ironic it is that after all that gross eating last week Cole is falling over from not enough food.

Great work Ginger! I do remember those days you spoke of.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Appreciate all the effort, Ginger!! All 17 years of it!

💜

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
YouTube.com sneak peek at the next Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1R9J8G8aPI

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
YouTube.com video of the Dreamteamers practicing the Reward Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zx5toaHLl4

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sheldor at Survivor Blows has put the Press Image pics up with timestamps:
Near the end of the Press Images there is a pic of the Blue Team putting the "U" above the "Nity" of Immunity, and right after that a pic of the Red Team doing the same thing. However, about 6 minutes after those pics there is a pic of the Yellow team putting the "T" on top on the bottom letter "Y". It looks like the Yellow team dropped their letters and had to start all over again.

This is very suspicious, but not conclusive, that the Yellow tribe may be going to TC.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I havent been able to decipher any of Jim Early's clues this week even the cover photo doesnt jump out with an obvious clue

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ... lets see if we can eliminate a few names for those trying to name somebody who is staying....
1 - Lauren was mentioned earlier as being in danger and she is still there to boot

2 - The one voter over at Survivor Blows is going with Cole as the one booted since some of the previews are showing a greedy side to him ... catching a fish and not sharing it, eating the remains of the food at camp in the bottom of the jars, saying he needs more than the others if they want to keep on winning challenges, etc., etc., etc. So that's another boot candidate.

3 - The 4 on the yellow team since the picture with timestamp showed they probably had to start over again (doesn't mean other's didn't also). Yellow tribe is Chrissy, Ali, Ryan and JP. Chrissy and Ryan have been tight since she found out he was the one that sent her the advantage between Episode 1 and Episode 2. Ali got left out of the loop last week.......so, I would lean toward her going if yellow has to go to TC.

So ... that's Lauren, Cole or Ali in danger possibly of getting the boot from some of the clues we have.

Curious what the cover photo is that you referred to Pamy!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it shows all 3 tribes waiting for a challenge to start usually he will show something to indicate which tribe loses but this shows all 3 so I dunno!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JE has been very stingy with the boot clues this season.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well .... that is pretty stingy.......

Unless, maybe he is hinting that the tribe in the middle is the loser.........and looking up above, again that's the yellow team.

Okay, everybody........you're on your own!!! (lol)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree or possibly he doesnt have a good insider this time and I think he likes to make sure his info is good before hinting at things

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: