TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 5 - October 25, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 5 - October 25, 2017 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 23, 2017Alaginger25 10-23-17  9:43 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, no I think Jim created a split image shot of those 2 and it shows Ashley ahead/featured in the pic...to me meaning he is trying to show us Ashley more than show us Desi...so could be that Ash goes home...totally just a guess though

because he usually features the losers in the cover photo which to me looks like Red is featured more than the others so Red loses...in the infamous words of Rudy...I dunno

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
lol ... love it ... I dunno
Cause Ashley and Desi are on the blue team

If Red is losing....Lauren or Dr. Mike are probably up the creek.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dream Team practices the Immunity Challenge ... at Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJkKWbcEHs0

It says that each of the 3 balls pulled through at the end through the swiss cheese board has to be done by a different player on the team.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Wow Ginger! Thank you for all of this!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
You're Welcome, Scoot ... and here's some more.
Sneak Peek from Youtube.com of some of the show ... the beginning of the Reward Challenge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hKvHvmzhw

Looks like I was right ... Chrissy and Lauren sit out the Reward Challenge, the snake only has to deliver 1 ball, and the ball-heaver does have 5 to put into the contraption.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... let me see if I can get this straight:

The voting thread is up at Survivor Blows, and 2 votes are in ... both voting that yellow loses the IC and that Roark gets the boot.

They are speculating that Chrissy will tell JP that Roark wanted an all-girl alliance, which will help to safe-guard the new alliance she is in. I guess the new alliance is her previous tribemates of Ali and Ryan.

This is not a spoiler.....just speculation on the part of two voters......but I found it interesting.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I don't post much but I do follow this thread with tons of interests. Thanks for bringing us all this intriguing information.
I think I better change my choice in Jasper's game. 🙄

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Egbok ......... I hate to think that I might mislead anybody, so I try to make sure they know the source the info came from, and unless it is actual spoiling and stated as such, that it is speculation based on pictures, clues, and promos.

Had an old memory seeing your name come up this morning............(waving at Egbok)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Visiting Survivor Blows one more time to check out the action in their voting thread:
Two more posters have voted ...... and they, too, speculate that the yellow team will lose the Immunity Challenge, but they seem to think that JP will be going home......it's getting close to merge time and maybe they are thinking it's time to get rid of some of the challenge threats???

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
*Waving at Ginger*

I've been here since 2000 and have been one of your biggest fans!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: