TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 4 - October 18, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 4 - October 18, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's start this thread out with the Dalton Ross interview with Jeff Probst over at EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/12/survivor-jeff-probst-healers-challenge-snafu/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: It looks like it’s “Drop your buffs” time next week. What can you say about the next episode?
Jeff Probst: Are there three more exciting words on Survivor? I love it when we switch tribes, the game kicks into another gear. Plus, there’s a fun little Easter egg in this episode. But no clues…

Ginger Note: Will it be 3 tribes of 5? Or 3 mixed tribes with the numbers the same as they are going in ... 6, 5 and 4? Or 2 tribes of 7 with 1 left out for some unknown event? Time will tell.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the last time they did it with an odd number was when Debbie was the odd-person out and she went on the boat and joined the tribe that went to TC?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Something like that ... that's why I put it down as a possibility. I'm hoping they just go to 3 tribes of 5 and then a couple of weeks from now switch up again into 2 tribes. That would be a good time for one person to fall out for an episode.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
There are a few Press Release Images out and Inside Survivor has them at a good size:

Title: "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"

The challenge appears to be right after they have switched buffs, and with 3 colors appearing in the challenge, we know it's not a switch into 2 tribes.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross summarizes his interview with Patrick at EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/12/survivor-patrick-bolton-heroes-healers-hustlers/

Basically Patrick is still bitter that he left early, but he does now say he should have subbed out in the challenge.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Patrick's interview with US Weekly

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/survivors-patrick-bolton-season-35-exit-interview-w508531

Not much spoiling content in his interviews...but really not expected.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

“I Don’t Like Having Snakes Around”

Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up, and
one castaway rubs their new tribe the wrong way right before an explosive tribal council,
on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
any guesses on what the easter egg could be?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Not even a hint of an idea, Pamy..........lol

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm ... well there appears to be 2 challenges in the next episode:
The 2 pics I previously posted would be the Immunity Challenge.

These pics are for reward, and right after the switching of tribes after "Drop your buff"!

Here's the reward and you can see a container with the new buffs on far right. There should be two containers ... one for female and one for male ... and pretty sure it is 3 tribes of 5.

Here's the set-up for the reward challenge

Couple of close up shots of part of the reward challenge

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here we go ... better pic of Jeff with the switch containers

You can definitely see in this picture that he has one container in his left hand, and one container in his right.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Episode 4 Promo from Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLjTx03huuU

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Trying to get a feel for who the posters at Survivor Blows think is going home this week.

Because of the title: "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around" --- The thoughts lean toward Alan who has proven to be paranoid or Joe who has been a bully and has an idol. Each one of them has 1 vote over at SB.

Also getting a vote is Ali, and it's because in the promo we see Ben saying "the Survivor Gods don't care" and that statement is said right after a shot of Ben and just before a shot of Ali.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
there just arent a lot of spoilers. we dont even know what tribe ppl will be on. its a hard guess this week

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont have anything concrete but one of the pics Chris Early posted at SWP on FB shows Jessica in a yellow buff but he said wrong buff (editors will color buffs to trick us in promos) sooooo I wonder if she is in danger...if she is the only yellow to go to red/blue tribe she would be an easy vote off.. the cover page pic that Jim Early has the blue challenge thing closest to the camera...clue they lose? dunno but my guess is Jess goes to blue tribe they lose and she is gone

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Pamy, I can't figure out what he is trying to tell us.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well I had the right tribe going to TC but the totally wrong person! I am loving this season

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: